A-1 Affordable Trash Removal

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2010

If you’re looking for an experienced and affordable junk and trash removal company, you’ve come to the right place. At A-1 Affordable Trash Removal we have over 20 years in the business serving Maryland, DC and Virginia. ...

Brahame Hauling

Having an excess amount of junk on your property can be an inconvenience in so many ways. Thankfully, Brahame’s Hauling offers prompt and convenient junk removal service so that you can clear out everything you don’t want or need. We have the equipment to haul away as much junk as you can find. For more information about junk removal or our other demolition services, contact Brahame’s Hauling today!

Aaron's hauling

Hello my name is Aaron I'm new to Angie's list I'm the owner at Aaron's hauling we specialize in junk removal and bulk items picked up , we also do local moves and furniture delivery along with other services.

Offers by Aaron's hauling  on Angi
L & M Moving Company

L & M moving company is a licensed professional moving company that provides short and long-distance moving. We have a packing service, we load an unload for rates as low as $129 per hour. We have been in business for 5 years and have the best customer service because we believe that the customer is always right. no hidden fees. Call 410-395-4556 or send an email to leon9533@gmail.com.

Offers by L & M Moving Company on Angi

01/30/2016

Description of Work
I had an iron queen-size bed removed from my home. The provider was there when he said he would be and everything went smoothly. I will surely use them again and recommend him to my friends and associates.

06/11/2015

Description of Work
They removed old items from my garage and backyard shed as well as an old wooden picnic table. They were outstanding and quick. Also, the price was very reasonable.

05/05/2015

These guys are amazing. Look nowhere else. They guy who runs it answers the phone, sets a date, confirms the night before, shows up on time, and works fast and carefully. They were courteous and professional.

Description of Work
These guys hauled away a mountain of junk and trash, on 24 hours notice, in less than two hours.

Category garbage collection,hauling services

07/28/2014

07/02/2014

I called them to remove a lot of junk from our attic. They came out for a free estimate and were very prompt. After ,we scheduled a date for the clean out and the price was fair for what had to be done. The truck arrived on time, they completed quickly and with no damage to the house. Good company to deal with.

Description of Work
Removed slot of trash

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Hauling & Trash Removal - Appliances, , Household Debris Construction Debris Yard Waste, Concrete, Shingles,Old Clothing, Electronics, Bricks, Office Items,Tree Limbs & Brush, Drywall, Wood & Metal Items.