A-1 Affordable Trash Removal

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2010

6801 Chillum Manor Rd

Hyattsville, MD 20783

If you’re looking for an experienced and affordable junk and trash removal company, you’ve come to the right place. At A-1 Affordable Trash Removal we have over 20 years in the business serving Maryland, DC and Virginia. ...

01/30/2016

Jaynell I.

Description of Work
I had an iron queen-size bed removed from my home. The provider was there when he said he would be and everything went smoothly. I will surely use them again and recommend him to my friends and associates.

06/11/2015

Cecelia S.

Description of Work
They removed old items from my garage and backyard shed as well as an old wooden picnic table. They were outstanding and quick. Also, the price was very reasonable.

05/05/2015

Jonathan L.

These guys are amazing. Look nowhere else. They guy who runs it answers the phone, sets a date, confirms the night before, shows up on time, and works fast and carefully. They were courteous and professional.

Description of Work
These guys hauled away a mountain of junk and trash, on 24 hours notice, in less than two hours.

07/28/2014

phyllis D.

07/02/2014

Truc T.

I called them to remove a lot of junk from our attic. They came out for a free estimate and were very prompt. After ,we scheduled a date for the clean out and the price was fair for what had to be done. The truck arrived on time, they completed quickly and with no damage to the house. Good company to deal with.

Description of Work
Removed slot of trash

06/16/2014

Jennifer S.

They were fairly responsive but had initially promised he would charge me for only the amount that the truck was filled up. I had to be away unexpectedly so left a friend in charge with a blank check. He ended up telling the friend that I had agreed to pay 500 so that is what the check was written for. I don't think that the truck was filled to that amount unless it was spread out all over the truck which was not my impression of a full truck.

Description of Work
He picked up junk in preparation for my move.

06/17/2013

Mary Lou H.

This is the second time that I have used Trash B Gone and trust me, I will be calling on them again. These guys are GREAT! Professional, friendly, helpful, just all around good guys. John and his team are just terrific and I would recommend them to anyone needing any kind of work done, whether it is trash removal, brush removal or whatever it is you don't want, these guys will take care of it for you. From the first phone call I was impressed and still am. Great experence, great company!!

Description of Work
Brush removal.

04/30/2013

Courtney B.

He was really good. He was really nice and he came from 30 miles away. He had a reasonable price and he had a big truck. He was great. I called him that morning and he must have left immediately because he got here around an hour later. He had a partner and they hauled everything out of the basement and took it away. He was prompt and professional. I have verbally recommended him to other people. I wouldn't use him because he is so far away but I would totally recommend him.

Description of Work
I used Trash B Gone to haul some junk.

01/03/2013

Michael S.

Previous owners of the house we recently purchased had a large bar and counter-tops throughout the basement. I demolished the bar and took the counter-tops down but I needed the material removed. I called A-1Affordable Trash Removal and they came out, provided a very reasonable quote and we agreed to have all the debris removed on the same day. Excellent service and I would high recommend!

Description of Work
Removal of debris.

11/07/2012

Nelson W.

These folks came to our house twice to remove large furniture and other household items that had been left by the sellers of our home. I could not recommend them more. On both occasions the same two guys came and they were precisely on time--this was important to me because they came on a weekday morning and I had to get to work. They were professional and very fast. They removed the junk from the basement, and a big pile of bricks from the back yard. All in all, it could not have been better. They were professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Junk removal of a large number of household items and furniture.

Shryock Enterprises, inc

Shryock Enterprises, Inc. is a Full-Service Demolition Contractor, located in the heart of Lanham, MD. We have been proudly serving the Washington DC Metropolitan Area for over 30 years! Shryock Enterprises, Inc. are leaders in cost-effective demolition contracting. We serve private, commercial & government markets in DC, Maryland, & Virginia.

College Hunks Moving and Junk Removal

Full Service Moving. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Johnson-Draggs Hefty Haulers & Co.

Johnson-Draggs Hefty Haulers is a family owned and operated business serving the D.C. metro area since 2015. Please call our office to schedule your appointment @ (202)281-7863. Our daily goal and standard is to provide our clients with the best service and hauling experience at a reasonable and competitive price. We specialize in residential and commercial bulk trash removal. Our mission is to raise the bar in the hauling industry by displaying a new level of accountability and dedication to our clients and community. Don’t hesitate to contact us for any of your hauling needs! JD Hefty Haulers is a licensed and bonded company. Any quotes given from pictures are soft quotes and subject to change if the pictures don’t depict the true size of the load and/or material being dumped. Any load that is more than a half pickup requires a non refundable deposit. Services Offered: -Estate Cleanout -Appliance Removal/ Reconfiguration -Scrap Metal pickup -Yard Waste removal -Mattress Disposal -Carpet Removal -Hot tub removal -Construction cleanup

Hauling & Trash Removal - Appliances, , Household Debris Construction Debris Yard Waste, Concrete, Shingles,Old Clothing, Electronics, Bricks, Office Items,Tree Limbs & Brush, Drywall, Wood & Metal Items.