SJ Elsner's Lawnmower Sales & Service Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2010

12/18/2014

06/06/2014

I have been using Elsner's for lawn mower service for many years. Art would always take good care of me and now Steve is continuing a family tradition of solid and trustworthy work. The store might look a bit run down, but the people inside are what counts as far as I am concerned. They provide excellent service and are happy to give free advice if you have questions. Prices are very reasonable to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced lawn mower.

05/23/2014

I will continue to use the services of SJ Elsner's Lawnmower Sales and Service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of SJ Elsner's Lawnmower Sales & Service.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

03/20/2013

He does a superb job. I go there before I go anywhere else. I have confidence that he is one of the most honest people I have used in business. I was going to buy a tractor from here and he said another one would be better at another place. He won my trust there. Anyone that would take the $2500 sale and send me elsewhere to make me happy is good. Always on time, always return your calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He serviced my tractor.

03/15/2013

They do real excellent work for maintenance on my regular lawn mowers and general spring tune-ups on them. Their prices seem reasonable to me. I have never had any problems. I have got my mowers back. Everything works like how it is supposed to work. I would definitely use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SJ Elsner's Lawnmower Sales and Service, Inc. did a complete tune-up/maintenance on my lawn mower.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

We provide reliable new & used lawn equipment and service to Harford and Cecil Counties

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover