AMD BLACKTOP PAVING INC

Founded 1973 • With Angi since March 2007

ADDITIONAL CONTACT: Drew Stickley...

Maryland Curbscape

Maryland Curbscape has experts with a combined knowledge of 40+ years in the industry. Don’t just trust anyone with your concrete work, trust a tried and true local company that knows how to get the job done right, on time and at the right price! Local, full service concrete contractor specializing in both custom stamped & standard concrete. New construction, additions, repairs, and replacements. *We are currently scheduling jobs for June, please note this when calling to make an appointment.

Offers by Maryland Curbscape on Angi
HS Sealcoating Paving Service LLC

At HS Sealcoating Paving Service LLC our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 11+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

All State Paving

Angie's List SUPER SERVICE AWARD winner every year for the last 10 Years !!! Choose a contractor that is consistently viewed as one of Maryland's premier asphalt paving contractors. We are an A+ Rated and Accredited company with the BBB. We handle every aspect of asphalt paving and tailor each job to meet your specific needs. Trust a licensed contractor MHIC # 84359 to deliver the quality you deserve at price you can live with. Serving the entire area since 1990. Free Estimates.

11/15/2017

Work performed promptly and professionally. Impressed with team and follow up for customer satisfaction / issues.

Description of Work
Clean, seal and fill cracks in the driveway.

03/02/2017

Outstanding! Took them 4 1/2 hours to do and it looks brand new! I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs their driveway repaired and repaved at a reasonable price. S. Thompson

Description of Work
Patching cracks in driveway.

05/27/2014

Drew from AMD called within one day of my contacting him by email. He came to assess the cost one day later, and mailed me a fair estimate two days after that. It took me a week or two to make the decision to hire him; once I did, he scheduled the project within a week. His team cleared and leveled a great deal of debris (including tree roots and large pieces of concrete), before laying blacktop i...

Description of Work
Blacktopped approximately 110 square yds of driveway that was formerly very worn down gravel.

05/05/2013

Although they were very professional on the phone and arrived to perform the job as scheduled the problem was with the quality of their service. Although they said they could not fill the cracks completely level before they began the job the cracks were far from completely and consistently filled after they completed the job the first time. I complained and they did come pack and refill the cracks...

Description of Work
Remove and replace crumbling pavement in two areas of the driveway; fill multiple cracks in the driveway; and finally seal the entire driveway with sealant.

06/04/2012

They were on time and they were prepared. Their contract was very clear and there was no doubt in my mind about what I would be getting. They gave me three contracts to look at for different types of work if I didn't want to spend as much as I did. They were efficient, professional, and it looks great! I've gotten many compliments on the driveway.

Description of Work
They resurfaced the entire driveway at my home.

Category driveway pavers

We do asphalt and concrete repairs/services including striping of parking lots.