Precision Door Service

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2007

Elite Garage Doors and Gates has been providing expert garage door repair in the Baltimore, Laurel and surrounding area since 2001. We have received many wonderful reviews and comments from our customers, and always try hard to ensure our customers are happy. Our technicians are courteous and helpful, and take the time to show the customer what needs to be done. They are well-dressed, and drive fully-stocked, lettered trucks. "We Fix it Right the First Time!" Owner operated. Additional phone numbers - (877-4-Door Repair, 301-708-9904, . Additional web - EliteGarageDoorsandGates.com...

Wrangler Home Improvements LLC

Offering residential roofing services in your area. Call today to discuss your home project.

Len Home Design Inc

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!roof replacement,roof repair,siding replacement, siding repair, gutter service!

MBS Mechanical Inc

MBS Mechanical is a BBB Accredited Business. BBB has determined that MBS Mechanical, Inc. meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. If you have any issues please contact the Owner, Matt Seifrit at 410-761-7676

01/28/2020

Elite responded promptly to my Angie's List post, and sent out a technician the same day. John, the technician, provided a thorough analysis of what was wrong with my door, and gave me three repair options to choose from. The other 2 companies to give me bids only spoke of the immediate problem with the door, not taking into account that the system operating it was over 20 years old. Had I chosen ...

Description of Work
Garage door would not open when remote was pressed.

Category garage doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us a review, we'll let John know you appreciated his service! We appreciate the recommendation.

09/14/2019

It went well. The installer did a excellent job and spent time with us to make sure we didn't have any questions.

Description of Work
New garage doors and openers

08/05/2019

My primary complaint is cost and not service. The service provided was very good. Precision Garage Doors were able to come out promptly on the next day (Saturday) after I called them at 4pm on a Friday. The technician replaced the torsion springs and even repaired a few minor items on our garage doors at no additional charge. The technician was friendly and seemed knowledgeable. That being said, t...

Description of Work
Replacement of torsion springs

07/19/2019

He came on time, had correct parts, took about an hour without any problems. very satisfied, excellent workmanship.

Description of Work
replace torsion spring

05/04/2019

A spring on my garage door unexpectedly broke, and Precision was able to fit me in for same day service. The technician came out that afternoon, explained exactly what happened to me, and went over what it would take to do the repair. He then fixed everything very quickly, including making sure my garage door was in a good state overall. I would absolutely recommend this company and will most defi...

Description of Work
Garage door repair

04/23/2019

The technician arrived promptly and immediately diagnosed the problem and fixed it. He was very professional and informative. This is a great company and I recommend it highly.

Description of Work
The garage door slammed into the ground when it closed.

04/22/2019

The technician was very knowledgeable, professional and personable. Replacement turned out to be necessary. The initial visit was free and resulted in a written estimate with 3 options. The replacement installation visit had some scheduling snafus and poor communication from the central office but the actual work seems to be very good.

Description of Work
Garage door opener repair or replacement.

02/08/2019

The men arrived a bit late but immediately got to work and almost instantly diagnosed the problem, knew the fix, explained what was required and gave me the price using a discount when I asked. They were professional, knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant. Not only did they resolve the problem, they did preventive maintenance by tightening hardware and lubricating the track. They also did maintenance on the second door, too. Very pleased!

Description of Work
Locking mechanism on garage door was broken.

01/31/2019

James Q. gave us our initial quote and was helpful and professional. Derrick E. did the install and haul away. He removed both of our battered old garage doors and the old chain openers. He put up the new, insulated doors, added new weather stripping, and mounted the new belt drive openers. He cleaned up everything and was also great throughout. It took all day but it was worth the time and the investment. Garage is probably 12 degrees warmer now than before and the new openers are very quiet.

Description of Work
New Garage Doors and Garage Door Openers

11/27/2018

I called on a Monday to request service. The service was completed on Tuesday. The technician arrived within the time window we were provided and called ahead to let us know he was on the way. The door adjustment was completed and as with the initial installed, done professionally. Thanks.

Description of Work
This was a follow-up to an installation done two months prior. The garage door needed to be adjusted due to user error (ours).

Category garage door company

Residential & commercial sales, installation & repairs - garage doors & openers.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express, Financing