Day or Night Home & Hearth Services LLC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2009

4.3

7410 Coca Cola Dr Ste 206

Hanover, MD 21076

Selecting a fireplace, stove or log set for your home can be daunting. Often many hearth stores only have only a few model types of each unit on display and you may get very different opinions with sales people using different terminology that only confuses the situation. But please don't dismay and give up, visit Day or Night Home & Hearth. Our showroom is one of the largest hearth showrooms in the mid-Atlantic. Our friendly knowledgeable staff is here to help you, so don't be surprised when we ask lots of questions! Not only do we have the best selection, we also have the best guarantees and warranties of any Hearth Shop in the area, see what our goof proof warranty is all about. ...

09/25/2020

Linda Henry W.

The service was excellent, it was good, they came and did the cleaning, protected everything and checked everything out and made sure that everything is working fine. They were a good company to work with, as we are a repeat customer of theirs.

Description of Work
Chimney Cleaning service for our fireplace

Category chimney sweep

09/21/2020

Heidi S.

I cannot begin to say how pleased I am with Day or Night. They did work on my primary and rental homes. My rental property needed several plumbing repairs after a tenant change and Day or Night was quick to get in and make the necessary repairs. Jerry did an excellent job getting everything replaced and working correctly. In my primary home I had a fireplace designed and installed. Liz, the designer was INCREDIBLY knowledgeable about design, different fireplace models and more importantly about safety working with gas. The other businesses I considered didn’t seem to care about permits and inspections and seem to expect me to be ok with that. I have children and need to make sure they will be safe. The installation went well without difficulties and we are all loving the new fireplace. These people are experts and know what they are doing.

Description of Work
Radiator repair, leaking sink and tub repair, fireplace design and installation

Category appliance repair,plumbing,fireplaces

09/18/2020

Eric H.

They were efficient, showed me how to work it, and did an excellent job on the mantel as well. I would definitely hire them again and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They put in a mantel in my existing fireplace and also installed a vent-less fireplace in my basement.

09/18/2020

Bruce P.

The work went very well, it was smooth. responsiveness and the workers were very professional, thoughtful and personable. The price was fair.

Description of Work
Installation of a gas fireplace

09/17/2020

Laura S.

Very good, they were on time, very professional, they laid down fabric on the floors so it wouldn't dirty our carpets and I'm impressed with their service.

Description of Work
They installed gas logs.

09/17/2020

Debbie S.

It went very well and I am very pleased with how it turned out. They were very professional, knowledgeable, and practiced safe distancing during the Covid time we were in. You wouldn't even know it was an electric fireplace. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They converted my gas fireplace into an electric fireplace.

02/23/2020

Emily S.

Terrible!!!!! I would like to know why this company is still on Angie's List?

Description of Work
Vented gas logs installed in existing fireplace.

03/15/2018

Kathleen E.

Stay away from this company at all costs. They did absolutely NOTHING right on this job and it took almost two months to complete the install (after the parts had arrived). For a company that prides itself on customer service and coordinating with all other parties to get the job done, they provided the absolute worst customer service I've ever received - and I've been dealing with businesses for almost 40 years. The installers were top-notch, but the owner and saleswoman were totally worthless and didn't care at all that they were constant screw-ups. The saleswoman lied, denying things she said to me, even though I had them in writing; she and the owner didn't care. Don't let them do this to you. They have no right to be in business.

Description of Work
Purchase & installation of gas fireplace insert

01/16/2018

Jennifer E.

Wrong diagnosis. We paid for the part, it was installed, didn’t work. They refused to give us a refund. Receptionist very rude, sales people were nice.

Description of Work
Maintenance of gas fireplace

10/25/2017

Camille H.

Worked well for over a year but it’s kind of soon for an expensive part to need to be replaced and me have to spend another $700 after just 2 years

Description of Work
They replaced a part that is now broken again after just 2 years and I will have to spend another $700+ to get it fixed-

East Coast Landscape Design

IN BUSINESS SINCE 1979. 15 EMPLOYEES. All WORK IN HOUSE EXCEPT FOR FENCING. ALL EMPLOYEES DRUG TESTED AND BACKGROUND CHECKED. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #42490. INSURANCE #Q89-0102236-M. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: mark@eclandscapedesign.com.

Apex Remodeling

Roofing, Siding, Decks & Porches, Painting, Remodeling

ChimneyTEK

Been in business since 1994, professionally trained at the Chimney Safety Institute of America, Member of the National Chimney Sweep Guild. Licensed by the Maryland Home Improvement Commission, #86685. Family owned and operated. Owner on most major repairs. We are dedicated to serving our customers needs.

Offers by ChimneyTEK on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Gas, Wood, Pellet Fireplaces, Inserts, Mantels, Stone, Marble, Granite Hearths, Complete Fireplace Makeovers, Gas Conversions & Installation, Plumbing.

Heating & Cooling.