All Trades Building and Construction LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2012

I am registered with the city of Baltimore as All-Trades Building and Construction LLC, and carry general liability. Most of my work does not require a permit, it is mostly restoration, remodel , light demolition, repair, replace, trouble shoot or other improvements allowed w/o a permit, but when a permit is needed, I serve as a general contractor and secure subs with licenses as needed if required. I am a military veteran, a Master Sergeant with the U.S. Army. I have formal training and exposure in the construction industry. My skills knowledge and abilities come from many years of work in commercial facility as well as residential homes, providing improvements of all types, doors windows, toilets, appliance repairs, siding, trim, framing, commodes, sinks, disposals, tile, tubs, closets, fans, switches, receptacles drywall patching, equipment installs, painting and other services for areas throughout a home, kitchen, bath, bedrooms, basements and more. I am a school trained electrician, a school trained power generation equipment specialist, I have expert knowledge in plumbing, carpentry, painting, drywall, and mechanical. I have owned and operated two restaurants, achieving a broad range of understanding. My scope of work includes fulfilling public works contracts. I have been a general contractor for over 10 years. Most of my work is done by me, I have no EMPLOYEES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGE OF $75. Labor Charges Cost About $40.00 AN HOUR, Generally first hour of service cost $115. and additional work is billed at $35-50 an hour, based on distance traveled and customer's consideration....

Locally owned and operated Baltimore base Electrical company that cares about our Neighbors. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business!

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

IN BUSINESS SINCE 1979. 15 EMPLOYEES. All WORK IN HOUSE EXCEPT FOR FENCING. ALL EMPLOYEES DRUG TESTED AND BACKGROUND CHECKED. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #42490. INSURANCE #Q89-0102236-M. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: mark@eclandscapedesign.com.

04/29/2016

He beat everyone's price, gave me an extra window! The were so courteous and efficient!!!

Description of Work
He had to cut a glass block out, and did an excellent cleaning job getting cement off a wood floor.

Category replacement windows

I will repair or replace almost anything in your home that is reasonably accessible, as a skilled plumber, electrician, carpenter or product assembly to dis assembly. Give me a call for any project/s you want done. I do equally well troubleshooting electrical problems to installing gas appliances to setting tile or hanging pictures.

I don't offer drafting, or formal designs or plans for build out or remodel. I am registered as a Trade Specialty: General Contractor, Valid In Maryland, Description: Perform general contracting service for residential and commercial building projects (i.e. additions, alterations, reconstruction, maintenance, and repair work).

Ask for details.