TOWNE PRIDE INTERIORS

Founded 1968 • With Angi since February 2006

1214 N MAIN ST

Hampstead, MD 21074

Serving the community since 1968 Towne Pride provides sales and installation of carpet, vinyl, hardwood, laminates, vinyl tile, and ceramic tile. From sales to installation, Towne Pride guarantees you'll be satisfied with your new floor by offering the most competitive product and installation warranties in the industry. We continuously offer a variety of financing options and strive to offer the best customer experience in the industry at a competitve price....

04/06/2018

Elizabeth E.

Very attentive sales people and a thorough and excellent job done as usual

Description of Work
Carpet installation/steps and hallway

02/21/2018

Natalie E.

This company made the process very smooth and efficient. We do not live at the property so we left our key with them. The date of installation came and went with no problems or calls; we checked on the work the next day and were very pleased. Everything looked great!

Description of Work
New kitchen floor and new carpeting

12/03/2017

kathryn T.

Excellent installers,Horrible customer service.

Description of Work
Carpet replacing

01/28/2015

William F.

Description of Work
placed new carpet and pad in two rooms. Could not have had better service.

06/27/2014

Elizabeth E.

A smooth and courteous process from beginning to end! Very helpful showroom staff (Rick) Timely, good communication and excellent quality work

Description of Work
Removed old carpet, installed new carpet and vinyl flooring

04/22/2014

DOROTHEA L.

Description of Work
They installed LVT mannington flooring in kitchen & powder room. They arranged for a plumber when I said I would find it easier if they could do it for me. The price they gave me was $2.00 more than the estimate from a no showroom flooring dealer. The salesman answered the 3 emails I sent the next day which was great & answered all my questions.They have their own installers & do not contract it out, which I considered a big plus.My experiences with Home Depot left a bad taste in my mouth. Towne Pride installer was on time & very careful & did the part of the floor with the gas stove first so that the stove could be disconnected by the plumber while he was still here so the he could supervise the removal & re-installation of the stove. He wanted to make sure that the floor did not get scratched.When we do the bedroom floors we will most definitely use Towne Pride. It's worth the extra 30 min. ride

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

02/20/2014

Evelyn S.

It went well. They came out about two or three months ago. They laid a new kitchen tile. I guess it was convenient since they are right here in town. The quality of their work was excellent. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Towne Pride Interiors came out and laid a new kitchen tile in my house.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

12/02/2013

William R.

Overall I give Towne Pride a solid thumbs up. After having a miserable experience with a large national flooring company (Luna), I decided to use a local, small business for my new kitchen floor. Everyone I dealt with at the showroom in Hampstead was super-friendly and helpful, especially my salesperson Rick Barraclough. It took me a number of visits and a lot of questions for me to finally decide on my new flooring selection, and Rick was very patient and accommodating throughout the entire process. The cost was a little higher than I would have liked, especially when compared to the quote I received from Luna, but I felt it worthwhile to spend a little more to get quality and personal service. My only point of constructive criticism or suggestion for improvement is that I thought they could have done a better job of cleaning up the area after the floor was installed, as there was a good bit of debris left behind. It was easy to clean up with a vacuum, but I would think this could have been done by the installation crew before leaving my house. That being said, I couldn't be happier with the quality of the work they did, and how nice the new floor looks. I would not hesitate to use Towne Pride Interiors again for my future flooring needs.

Description of Work
Towne Pride Interiors sold to me and installed new vinyl sheet flooring in my kitchen.

05/20/2008

Joshua S.

They had great service and communication. They were punctual and the quality of their work was excellent. They called prior to the installation to remind us they were coming. We were also sent a form with the payment installations, which we appreciated and found to be very thorough. They did a follow-up call 2 weeks after the installation to ensure we were satisfied. Towne Pride may cost a little extra but the quality is definitely worth it.

Description of Work
They installed roughly 500 square feet of carpet in my home.

02/20/2006

JAMES M.

They had the best selection and price for the hardwood flooring. The installers were prompt, efficient and really know what they were doing. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Installed hardwood flooring in the kitchen, dining room and two hallways in the house.

Category hardwood floor

Carpet Corrections

I have 27years of experience locally in the flooring business and I am the owner and operator which means I not only sell but I also install all of my jobs .I believe you can get materials anywhere but without excellent installation it's just a waste of time and money. I will provide a quality no hassle shop at home experience with extensive knowledge of materials and great communication ,I am reliable and punctual. I warranty all my installation for the life of your carpeting . I Accept check or money orders or cash and or charge for billing procedures. I'm competitively priced ,so I'm able to meet you financial needs.

Offers by Carpet Corrections on Angi
    AG Construction & Flooring

AG Construction is a licensed small business dedicated to providing customers with the highest quality work, while keeping pricing very fair and affordable. With more than 10 years experience restoring, refinishing, and installing wood floors owner/operator Aaron Goodman personally oversees all projects. When you work with AG Construction you know you are getting the work of skilled professionals who are committed to giving customers the personal care and attention they deserve. We offer free estimates and promise an honest assessment of your project. We don't believe in taking on jobs for which we can not provide the best-possible service. AG Construction is committed to prompt and reliable scheduling.

Offers by AG Construction & Flooring on Angi
    Riley's Carpet Services

Locally owned and operated with the owner on every job. We take pride in our quality of service and guarantee our work. WE SPECIALIZE IN CARPET POWER STRETCHING but also install a large selection of quality flooring. If you or someone you know are elderly, we also specialize in services for handicapped. For example, smoothing out wrinkles in the carpet to prevent trips. Give us a call today for a free estimate! Call 443-463-6996 direct line to the owner

Offers by Riley's Carpet Services on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Towne Pride provides sales and installation of carpet, vinyl, vinyl tile, ceramic tile, hardwood, and laminate flooring. We also have provide flooring maintenance with our truck mounted hot water extraction carpet and floor cleaning.

We do not sell or install sand & finish hardwood flooring.