UNDER PRESSURE INC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2007

8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

1225 BREWSTER ST

Halethorpe, MD 21227

We offer 15% off complete house wash. 10% off roof cleaning. FREE ESTIMATES! We Believe In Making Good, Lasting Impressions! Our goal at Under Pressure Inc. is to provide quality pressure washing and cleaning services to maintain and enhance your building and property. We believe that good first impressions are important, but maintaining a standard of quality and excellence is just as essential. Our company uses a low pressure cleaning system and determines the appropriate solution for each detergent used as well as the best PSI for each surface. We help to safely and effectively remove dirty buildup, graffiti, rust stains, oil, mold, algae and much more that may be taking over walls or concrete spaces of your property. We’ve been in business for over ten years providing quality services at reasonable prices. Look no further for a company that knows how to meet all your cleaning and pressure washing needs! We hold certifications in wood restoration, roof restoration, and house washing We are certified by the Maryland Home Improvement Commission We are licensed, bonded and insured We take care of your vegetation We offer charity work We believe in promoting a standard of excellence and cleanliness in our communities ...

pressure washing (184)deck cleaning (41)gutter cleaning (25)roof cleaning (16)house cleaning (4)gutter repair (2)house painting (1)

02/25/2021

Awesome! Hire these folks!! They were wonderful. Careful and reasonably priced. I used them once in the past when I was at work and didn't see how careful they were. When I used them again this year I was home and watched how they moved my patio furniture and cleaned it when pressure washing the patio (even though I had not asked them to do so). Everything looked great, nothing got broken on my ho...

Description of Work
Pressure washed house, patio, and cleaned gutter

Category gutter cleaning,house cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

09/29/2020

JR did a awesome job.!! The power washing was done by Eric who did a really nice job. He took his time and removed some areas I thought would not come clean. JR came back 2 days later and applied the Ready Seal. He did it with a wool pad and it really made all the difference. Most folks want to take the easy way out and just spray it on, he was very detailed and it shows. I highly recommend them f...

Description of Work
Had the deck power washed and sealed

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

Thank you for taking time to give us a review. It truly means a lot to us.

09/02/2020

Outstanding all the way around great communication awesome attention to even the smallest details. Brought my deck back to life! Excellent price as well can’t say enough about these guys. I highly recommend them for your work!

Description of Work
Deck and house pressure wash

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Review for UNDER PRESSURE INC - 1225 BREWSTER ST, Halethorpe, MD - 38848269

08/30/2020

Prompt, affordable and professional! Give them a call.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

Review for UNDER PRESSURE INC - 1225 BREWSTER ST, Halethorpe, MD - 38838939

08/28/2020

They did an outstanding job ! I will use them in the future.

Description of Work
They pressure washed driveway, side walk, the house and basement walk out.

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/01/2020

it went well. Very conscientious and wanted to do it right.

Description of Work
clean outside of house

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

05/08/2020

Great job and JR was very thorough in putting things ba where they belonged.

Description of Work
Power wash house

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

03/10/2020

it went perfectly, just what was needed!

Description of Work
deck and whole house pressure wash

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

02/19/2020

JR did a fantastic job on our house. He was was quick to respond to my emails and texts, showed up on time, and took care to cover all of our plants and landscaping. He even did a quick wash of the outdoor pillows on our patio. I will absolutely use him again; I really like that the he is the owner and was also the one who did the power washing. His pride in his work shows!

Description of Work
power wash/soft wash of exterior house

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. See you next time.

09/04/2019

Great. Very professional. Performed exemplary service.

Description of Work
House and patio powerwashed.

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

The Under Pressure Inc. team specializes in: House washing Roof washing Deck cleaning and sealing Concrete cleaning and sealing Gutter cleaning Building washing Concrete cleaning Graffiti removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal