Air Duct Pros Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2006

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Face coverings will be worn and equipment sanitized daily

Since 2006 Air Duct Pros, Inc. has provided Residential Air Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning Services to over seven thousand homeowners in MD. Air Duct Pros, Inc. is a small corporation, owned and operated by Duane and Melissa Loverde. We specialize in air duct and dryer vent cleaning services. Our company was started to be the opposite of bait and switch companies, we offer flat rate pricing with no hidden fees. We never use subcontractors, and our only crew is owner operated with over 15 years of experience. Our gas powered HVAC duct cleaning equipment (Nikro #HP20), is more powerful than electric powered equipment and offers more mobility than traditional truck mounts and stays outside to avoid cross contamination....

Projects

Air Duct Cleaning Service project
Air Duct Cleaning Service

air duct cleaning

202121227

Davids Carpet And Upholstery

Now servicing Virginia & Maryland! Hello. I'm David, Owner and Operator of Davids Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. I would like to state I have been Cleaning Carpet, Upholstery and Oriental rugs for approximately 20 years and I still love that feeling I get when I see a customer happy with my work. All work is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If for any reason you're dissatisfied; we will gladly come out and make it right! Please allow a two hour window on scheduled jobs. What a difference a Dave makes! License number 125664-2011. Award winning.

Offers by Davids Carpet And Upholstery on Angi
Oxi Fresh of Columbia Carpet Cleaning

All Oxi Fresh Employees are highly trained full-time technicians, specializing in Commercial and Residential Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. We do not use independent contractors. All employees are highly trained and taught not only how to do a great job cleaning, but also how to leave your home - nice and neat when we leave. We wear shoe covers and put down tarps/towels on your hardwood floors. You wont be left with a mess to clean up afterwards like many other subcontractors. If you are looking for a commercial cleaning job to be done - we work 7/24 to serve our commercial customers. We have a large crew, so we can 'get in and get out' as soon as possible. Carpets are typically dry in 1-2 hours, which gives us the ability to clean doctors offices, restaurants and large office buildings without disrupting your business. We accept checks and major credit card. Payment is due at the time of service.

Offers by Oxi Fresh of Columbia Carpet Cleaning on Angi
Infinite Carpet Cleaning & Restoration

Over 15 years of experience in residential & commercial carpet cleaning and restoration! We can get ANYTHING out! Call today for a free estimate.

10/09/2020

Larry P.

Excellent work, very fair price, explained everything they did and showed me before and after photos

Description of Work
air duct cleaning

10/06/2020

Nancy I.

The person was professional and appeared to know what he was doing.

Description of Work
Clean ducts

10/01/2020

Jacqueline W.

Amazing job, great service, punctual and professional.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

09/23/2020

Peter K.

EXCELLENT! These guys did a terrific job at a very fair price. They walked me through the entire process from start-to-finish, took a boat load of before-and-after pictures and were extremely professional and courteous. I'll definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned air ducts throughout house

Thank you.

06/24/2020

JAMES I.

Excellent! My wife and I recently moved from a single-family home to a villa in a 55+ community. We previously used Air Duct Pros to clean duct in our previous home and were very pleased with the results, so we called them to do the cleaning in our new home. Their professionalism and concern for was shown throughout the process. They took before and after photos to assure we were satisfied with the work. Great value for any homeowner. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

02/04/2020

Cathleen S.

Outstanding... professional, efficient and cleaned even vents that could not be removed. I would hire again in the future.

Description of Work
All vents cleaned

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for your business and review.

01/11/2020

Diane S.

Price was reasonable. Very professional on the phone and in person. Arrived on time. Very satisfied and would hire again.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

11/04/2019

Kayode O.

It went very well. These are real professional, courteous and skilled people who actually know what they are doing. Will definitely be recommending them to friends and will be giving them my business again.

Description of Work
Duct and vent cleaning

10/20/2019

Denise P.

I could not be more satisfied. The gentlemen were professional and extremely courteous not only to me but each other. They explained their procedures, placed their equipment were it was to be used, made a opening to access furnace ductwork and removed registers. They showned me the debris in ductwork. They began work and completed job without incident. Once job was completed I was shown the results within the ducts. They even alerted me to the fact that my humidifier control knob wasn't working. Not only was I pleased with the job but the fact they did not try to sell me any type of upgraded service. I will be using them again.

Description of Work
Ductwork cleaned

10/09/2019

Mary Jo P.

Two fellows arrived right on time. Very polite and professional. Explained everything they were going to do and how they were going to do it. Showed me pictures of before and after. They removed 30 years of dust, nicotine, etc. Left area clean. House smells and feels clean ! Would recommend them.

Description of Work
All air ducts cleaned

Category air duct cleaning

Residential Air Duct and Dryer Vent cleaning services in MD. We also offer Envirocon services and UV lighting installs.

Chimney cleaning and carpet cleaning.