Address Our Mess

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 2012

2312 Eskow Ave Ste 2

Halethorpe, MD 21227

The business started in 1989 and is a subsidiary of SI Restoration. It's main focus is to help hoarders clean out their homes and provide a compassionate service to help with the cleaning. Our focus is on privacy, respect, and professionalism as our staff is insured, having background checks and our vehicles are not marked....

08/18/2017

Tawana L.

Price - I haven’t done any comparisons. They were very responsive. It’s a 4 day situation and they were very sensitive about everything that needed to get done. They were very sensitive and caring.

Description of Work
I got an estimate, but I did not use them yet.

Category home & garage organization

05/18/2016

Wayne K.

Description of Work
Company never returned my email or voice mail. That's very bad customer service.

04/07/2016

Melba A.

11/27/2015

John & Teri H.

Description of Work
Removed all furniture and carpeting, and did it very quickly and professionally.

Category hauling services, house cleaning

09/29/2015

FRANK F.

Description of Work
we moved from pa to tn,great job.on time,did what they said they would.

02/12/2015

Don H.

I was looking for help with a serious hoarder situation, and decided to contact several places. Address Our Mess sounded great on their website -- they not only do clean-ups, they have organizing services, etc., and they seemed to have a good grasp of this type of situation. I called them and was told by a representative on Tuesday, February 10th that someone would call me back that same day. I confirmed my contact number, but warned her that I had to go out shortly, and was told that this would be conveyed. No one tried to reach me that day as far as I could tell, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt, and waited another day. The call has still not been returned. I could contact them to ask what happened, but I feel like the situation is difficult enough. I don't need a service that enables my tendency to procrastinate. I've already contacted another service to get the work done.

Description of Work
Took a message.

Category house cleaning, home & garage organization

Hello Client, I want to apologize that we couldn't reach you in an appropriate time frame. The lead came in over the weekend on the 24th and we called on Jan 26th, Feb 2 and were able to contact you on Feb 10th. The estimator called on Feb 11 and left a message and again Feb 12th. After seeing this comment, our customer support team tried to reach out to you again, today Feb 23rd to apologize for the inconvenience. The Address Our Mess team didn't want to be persistent or annoy you which may have lost us a potential customer but I apologize that the company could not reach you in a respectable time frame. Hope you have a great rest of your day and I'm sorry we could not help in your situation. Sincerely, David D.

01/06/2015

Pat P.

The cost was a lot. They are sensitive to people's needs, and they were wonderful. I read the reviews on Angie's List, and people said the same. They were efficient, they were thorough, they did an excellent job, and they were caring. You don't get that often.

Description of Work
We used Address Our Mess about 6 months ago. They cleaned up an apartment.

Category house cleaning

Hello [removed member name], Thank you very much for the kind words. I will relay it to the crew. We appreciate the time you took to review us and also appreciate you picking Address Our Mess. Hope you have a great rest of your day.

10/06/2014

Kirsten T.

This did not go as I had hoped. Thier main specialty is dealing with hoarding and that kind or serious sorting/ cleaning job. I clarified multiple times with the coordinator who was scheduling with me that, as thier website said, they would work with me on an organizing job that had some clutter, but the main need was help organizing. He said "yes" and I paid a small fortune to have very nice guys with no real organizational expertise to come and yes, help me sort, but with no greater efficiency than one friend could have provided. Bottom line: They're probably great or hoarders, but not for organization

Description of Work
They helped me sort through the things I had into 'keep' 'donate' and 'trash'

Category house cleaning, home & garage organization

Hello (member name removed), Thank you for providing this feedback to us. I have forwarded it to Megan, from our customer support team. As the company is always looking to improve our quality of work, we take every review seriously and appreciate the time that you spent to write it. I hope that you have a great rest of your day and have a Happy Halloween.

07/11/2014

Stacy M.

I was in contact with Josh to help clean out an estate that was being sold. He contacted the same day I asked for information and was so accomodating, even after I asked to have the house cleaned out the next day! He and his crew arrived at the house, cleaned the entire house in one day. I would absolutely reccomend address our mess for anyone who needs heavy duty cleaning. They provide everything, dumpsters, trash bags and boxes if there would be anything you wanted to keep.

Description of Work
estate clean out

Category hauling services, house cleaning

03/17/2014

Matthew B.

Their staff treated me excellently and were prompt in their service. Their sales representative was a great provider of information for the services that was to be done to the treated area.

Description of Work
They cleaned out some clutter that was in the basement area of my house.

10/27/2013

Micaela A.

I spoke with Michelle,the secretary/coordinator on the phone and she arranged to have Josh call us to set up a meeting at the house that needed cleaning. He was there promptly,very professional, yet personable and gave us a very reasonable FREE and non-obligatory estimate on the spot. He explained exactly what needed to be done and how his team would do it, the estimated time to complete the work and when they could begin. We weren't able to buy the property, so we couldn't use his services, but I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone needing this type of service to call Address Our Mess.

Description of Work
Came out for a free estimate to clean a house we were considering to buy. It was owned by a hoarder with cats and was uninhabitable.

Category house cleaning, biohazard cleanup

10/11/2013

Sasiprapa P.

From start to finish Address Our Mess took care of our family. The heavy cleaning was completed with a great crew who took care of the items in a responsible fashion. Mike was the lead and he cared about all the items. The home was sanitized with disinfectants and air cleaners were put in to make the air quality better. Josh was my estimator and he was brilliant in making sure everything was included in the price. The crew saved memorable items such as photos and a necklace from my great great grandparents which I didn't know I had. The other guys on the crew were great although I don't remember the names. The company was recommended to me by SI Restoration. I believe it's part of that company.

Description of Work
The provider cleaned an entire home from top to bottom and sanitized the entire home. They also put air cleaners to make sure the air was improved.

Pro Green Hauling Team

Harry Demo And Junk Removal

**We service all Baltimore counties** With over 15 years experience and owner operated Harry's Demo and Junk Removal offers fast, efficient and friendly professional service to exceed all of your needs. Contact us to discuss your next project today!

Offers by Harry Demo And Junk Removal on Angi
    Priority Hauling & Junk Removal LLC

With years of experience in the junk removal industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle all of your hauling and junk removal needs with great care. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Priority Hauling Junk Removal LLC a call today, we look forward to working with you!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Hoarding Cleanup. Clutter Cleaning. Estate Clean Out. Downsizing & Moving. Commercial Cleanup & Commercial Building Clean Outs.