D and H Paving

Founded 1980 • With Angi since March 2011

D & H Paving has proudly paved the way for over 35 years. Serving all of Maryland, northern Virginia, West Virginia and southern Pennsylvania, D & H Paving is family owned and operated by brothers Henry, John, Pat, Sean and Danny Carroll. Our father started the company and we learned everything we know from him, a true expert in the industry. You can benefit from our expertise and experience by hiring D & H Paving for your next paving, grading, resurfacing, seal coating, asphalt, hot tar or excavation project. Contact us today for a free estimate. Additional email - dannycarroll1@gmail.com. Additional phone - (301) 524-6378....

David H. Martin Excavating, Inc.

David H. Martin Excavating, Inc.

David H. Martin Excavating, Inc. is a family-owned company that started out in 1968 with one man, a dump truck, and a backhoe. Today we have more than 200 employees, a large fleet of dump trucks and a vast assortment of excavation equipment to take care of all your excavation needs. Let us help you with your next project!

09/04/2019

It was not good, I still see the hole in it. It was not suppose to be like that. I called them twice, they got an attitude, I talk to him very nicely and then they are threatening me. I wished, he should be honest to the customers, because they put in a very very cheap item to the driveway. I even ask them, how long will it take and they said it will take 3 years but then they said your gonna have...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did sealing in our driveway.

09/20/2017

No problems. They did exactly what we wanted and they did it well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurfaced a portion of our driveway and paved a new area

09/18/2017

We are very happy with their work. The driveway looks amazing and we appreciate how they were able to expand it next to the road.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our driveway resurfaced as well as problem areas dug out and filled in. Also they expanded the driveway along the edge of the road to fill in low areas on the road shoulder.

03/30/2017

Very professional. Made sure none of the sealant got on the sidewalk.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Applied sealant to a 9'x40' driveway

03/20/2017

On time. Finished fast and cleaned up. I had a cracked driveway at 6am and a nice blacktop at 5pm. I think they were a little expensive but i do not follow paving prices. They paved a driveway 4 tenths of a mile long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway repaving

CATEGORY driveway pavers

Paving, asphalt, grading, resurfacing, seal coating, hot tar, tar & chip, graveling, milling, excavating

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check