Antietam Tree & Turf

Founded 1967 • With Angi since October 2010

We are a local company with a reputation for providing client and customers with highly qualified, certified professionals in tree, lawn, pest management, landscape and irrigation industry. Additional phones - Frederick (301) 662-0500, (717) 263-1940, West Virginia (304) 274-2556. Additional email - jrf@antietamtree.com. Additional contact name - Randy Finn Additional Service Area- Adams, Fulton, Frederick County, & Berkerly...

Andrews lawn care

Fairview Lawn & Landscape LLC is a landscaping company based out of Hagerstown, Maryland along with servicing surrounding areas such as Williamsport, MD, Maugansville, MD, Funkstown, MD, Smithsburg, MD, Clear Spring, MD, Boonsboro, MD, Falling Waters, WV, Greencastle, PA, Waynesboro, PA, and Chambersburg, PA. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Miller's Tree Service

Here at Miller Tree & Landscape we provide a wide variety of outdoor services. From tree trimming and removal to landscaping, hardscaping, masonry, and handyman, call us with your next project! We also do custom sawing, so we can turn those logs into valuable lumber! Contact Joel Miller @ 717 660 0506

Brashear Lawn and Landscaping

Want a beautiful maintained lawn at an affordable price give us a call! Local owned and operated since 2013. premium landscape service, quality and customer service is our highest priority.

Offers by Brashear Lawn and Landscaping  on Angi

05/17/2019

Robert F.

I called them 4 days ago and have not heard back. That's why they are C.

Description of Work
Needed Tree Removal

10/09/2017

Odell M.

Acted like an *** when he showed up to survey my property, never sent quote

Description of Work
Asked for a quote for irrigation installation and weed treatment

01/01/2017

Dennis S.

The VP of company gave me a Verbal price of $525.00, I agreed and VP said he would start in 2017....There was no paper signed, just a Verbal Agreement on the $525.00 for the work. 2 days later I received a email with obviously the secretary name, Not a business name.. with the Proposal (company Name onn it)...For $600.00, I called the company and left a message for the VP to call me. 6 hours later, he called and I asked what became of the $525.00 we agreed on..He replied after he had thought about it, he added the $75.00 because of the power lines. I would NOT recommend this company, but if you get your Free estimate...SIGN A Paper on the spot with the price..

Description of Work
60' High willow tree removed, 5 foot away from overhead power line Dead Ash tree Topped No clean up, I would do it..

11/25/2015

Paul B.

They did a great job removing tree branches, but had forgotten to bring hedge trimmers for the boxwood hedge, so that didn't go as well. They borrowed my hedge trimmer, but their own would have been longer and better for shaping if they'd remembered to bring them. If you have them do both tree and yard work on the same visit, remind them the day before!! I think they mostly do tree work. They had a bucket truck which made it very easy to reach high branches and trim them back. They were very willing to let me look at the views opening up and request where to trim further. I added another pair of trees to the work while they were here, and the added cost was very fair. There was one tree they could not drive the bucket truck to, so they had to climb it, and that went well too. Scheduling the initial estimate was easy. However when I said to go ahead, and they were deciding when to come out to do the job, the office could never tell me when the scheduling decision would be made. Eventually they called me about 2-3 weeks before the date they chose. The timing was fine, and I wasn't in a hurry, but I wish the office could tell customers when to expect the work to be scheduled.

Description of Work
Trimmed boxwood hedge and tree branches

06/06/2015

Geraldine L.

The process went very well and we are happy with how beautiful our Maple trees look. After recent storms, we are no longer finding dead and broken limbs on the ground in this area. Will definitely be using their services again in the future!

Description of Work
Cleaned up very, very large grouping of very, very tall maple trees. Removed large broken branch from cherry tree. Removed very large tree limb on ground, along with pine tree limb. Cleaned up all brush and smaller tree limbs under trees.

12/01/2014

Charles R.

I got quotes from a bunch of people and I think I finally went with Antietam. Overall the experience was good. They had the best price of the group that I got bids on. They did a good job and were pretty busy.

Description of Work
I think I used Antietam Tree & Turf to cut down three trees.

11/03/2014

Perette H.

I have not received a phone call back. It's been more than a week

Description of Work
I left a message with the female receptionist. It has been over a week now and have not received a return call.

05/19/2014

Marie E.

Went great - showed up at scheduled times, cleaned up. Cost less than estimate

Description of Work
I have been using Antietam for the last 3 years for treating my lawn, last summer they removed shrubs, trimmed trees and shrubs. Did a great job and came in under estimate.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment,tree service

01/19/2014

Fred W.

This company did a good job, only the stump they left was too much. I would preferred that the tree be cut along the ground.

01/11/2014

Joseph K.

Did and excellent job removing a large spruce tree, and I currently use them for lawn fertilizing. I was using TruGreen and it seemed they came out every month and called once a week to up sell some other service. I get the same if not better results now for a fraction of the cost.

Description of Work
I used Antietam Tree & Turf

Category lawn treatment,tree service

Tree & shrub care, lawn care, landscape, lawn irrigation, commercial snow removal, consulting arborist, lawn fertilization, vegetation & weed control.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover