AmeriClean Cleaning Specialists

Founded 1984 • With Angi since January 2013

16208 Business Pkwy

Hagerstown, MD 21740

AmeriClean has been providing carpet cleaning services in the tri-state area since 1984. Take a look at our reviews. The complete satisfaction of each and every customer that AmeriClean serves is of the utmost importance. Customer service is priority #1 and we promise to treat every customer as if they were family. AmeriClean proudly serves Washington & Frederick Counties in MD, Franklin County in PA, and Berkeley, Morgan & Jefferson Counties in WV....

carpet cleaning (136)oriental rug cleaning (16)upholstery cleaning (14)floor cleaning (5)tile installation (3)water damage restoration (1)

07/14/2020

They were amazing! I was putting my house on the market and needed a pretty floor. They exceeded expectations. Even my real estate agent asked for there information. I will be recommending to everyone. Thank you.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning and Hardwood Floor

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

06/04/2020

The staff member responsible for shepherding my project was Alice. She was very thorough in her explanation of their service and their pricing. She called mid-project to alert me to the status and to assess any potential environmental risks and necessary protections in the home for the carpet upon its return. (pets, moths, etc.) Because this Persian carpet had been in storage, I did not have the p...

Description of Work
Carpet Clean

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

02/19/2020

Very efficient and courteous technician. Customer service was very accommodating.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for such kind words. Todd has been with us a long time and he prides himself on doing good work. If you don't mind we will use this on our website as well but without your full name. Please just let me know if this is ok. Thanks again for your business!!! Alice Rose, Sales & Development

11/15/2019

Never heard back after to speaking to them never received quotes either

Description of Work
Carpet cleaner

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

03/10/2019

Americlean was very professional, accommodating, punctual, and did a great job. The steps turned back to a brighter hue. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Clean and stain removal on steps

Work Completed On 02/15/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed] I am a little late in responding to your review. Thank you for your nice response. I look forward to helping you again. Sheila Ellis, Owner

09/21/2018

Very professional Work was completed quickly and done very well. We were very pleased and will call again when needed

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 09/18/2018

08/17/2018

Very polite. Called in advance when running late. Feed communication. Good followed.

Description of Work
Steam clean four bedrooms and living area

Work Completed On 08/17/2018

Good morning, Thank you for your positive response. AmeriClean believes in giving great customer service. We appreciate you and look forward to working with you again. Sheila Ellis, Owner

06/14/2018

It went fantastically. Ron arrived on time and spent 3 hours doing a terrific job. We didn’t have many spots anywhere but he did find one in front of our sliding glass door and he removed it. He also cleaned the small runner in front of that door.

Description of Work
5 room carpets cleaned. 1 very large area (rec room) cleaned. And steps to the rev room cleaned. We also had scotch quard applied to the carpet in our family room.

Work Completed On 06/12/2018

02/05/2018

Americlearn is wonderful. I highly recommend them! I have used them for years. They are very dependable and trustworthy. Randy

Description of Work
Home carpets, tile floors and furniture

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 01/24/2018

11/15/2017

It went very well. We had 6 pieces done. The technician was very well trained and did an excellent job. We are very satisfied and we will use them to clean our carpets and furniture when needed.

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning.

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 08/24/2017

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Drapery Cleaning, Oriental & Area Rug Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Hardwood Floor Cleaning, RV & Automobile Cleaning, ScotchGard Protector, Pet Odor Decontamination, & Water Damage Restoration.

Air Duct Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Tile installation