R & D Electric Inc

Founded 1976 • With Angi since October 2010

Turn to R & D Electric Inc. for the area's best in electrical work. We are an electrical contractor located in Queenstown, Maryland, that specializes in wiring and rewiring, as well as the sale and installation of generators. Customers trust us for our prompt service, low prices, and years of experience....

Len's Electrical Service

Lighting Installation, Ceiling Fans, Electrical Outlets,, Panel Swap out and Upgrade, Light Switches, Surge Protections, Electrical Inspections, GFCI Outlets, New Construction Wiring, USB Outlet Conversion, Exhaust Fans, Hood Fans, Attic Fans, Circuit Breaker Panel & Grounding Inspections.

Applewood Electrical Services, LLC

We are a family-owned and operated electrical business committed to our clients. We enjoy a reputation of reliability, punctuality and professionalism. We earn the trust of our customers by delivering on our promises of offering fast, high-quality electrical service at an affordable price.

Resolute Electric

Hi, I’m Klaus. I’ve been an electrician for over 20 years and a Master for 17, specializing in residential and commercial installations, refits/remodels and troubleshooting. I previously ran a small electrical business for ten years but was forced out with the economic collapse of 2008. We’re baaaaack! Here at Resolute Electric we can help you out with all of your electrical projects and problems. From replacing that atrocious light you’ve always hated to wiring your new house or business, we’re ready to power your needs. We offer free estimates and would love to put eyes on what you need accomplished. No job is too small because you need it taken care of and that’s what we’re here for. Ask us lots of questions and don’t worry, there are no dumb ones. If you’re on the Delmarva Peninsula rest assured, when we show up you’ll have a licensed and insured electrician who will make your concerns the only focus and number one priority.

10/21/2015

WALTER & LAURA P.

01/25/2014

Kenneth P.

Description of Work

01/31/2012

Linnie M.

I am very happy with my experiences with R&D Electric. I chose them because they were close by and had good references. They arrived on time. The workers were very pleasant. He had a good appearance. The work he performed was done efficiently.He also thought ahead and gave me outlet that was appropriate for the kitchen. I will use him again.

Description of Work
I have used R&D Electric to add outlets to my home.

R & D Electric Inc