W H Boyer Inc

Founded 1960 • With Angi since December 2012

We have been making customers happy for more than 56 years. Since 1960 WH Boyer,Inc has been creating award winning landscapes. Let our experience be at your service. DREAM - DESIGN - BUILD...

Stinebaugh Masonry LLC

***CURRENTLY GIVING ESTIMATES FOR PROJECTS SCHEDULED TO START IN LATE SPRING 2022***Historic custom stone and brick repair, or new designs with old world craftsmanship. Please email Stinebaugh6@verizon.net

JS Landscaping LLC

We are a company that brings landscaping to the community of Anne Arundel County. We are focused on bringing the best quality with attention and details. Landscaping can be stressful and time consuming. Don’t waste time doing it by yourself. Let our experts help you get the job done. When Pasadena, MD, residents want experienced exterior home care, they come to JS Landscaping. We have 10 years of experience and have been in business for 3 years. You can rest assured that we have you covered.

Offers by JS Landscaping LLC on Angi
Johnson's Landscaping Service Inc

Johnson’s Landscaping Service, Inc. is a family owned and operated full service landscaping company serving residential and commercial clients of Northwest DC and Montgomery County since 1960. Our passion is to build a strong company, with great people providing top quality service. We enjoy the challenge of solving our clients' landscape problems. Our clients report that the combination of the following three things help us stand apart from the competition. 1. Reliable, family owned and operated since 1960. 2. Skilled, experienced craftsmen. 3. Creative solutions and custom building. Learn about our "proven process" for solving your landscape problems. Start enjoying your outdoor space. Contact us today for a free estimate.

08/03/2019

APRIL H.

WH Boyer does fantastic work! Audra (the Residential Manager and one of the most friendly people I've ever met) and her crews have done several landscaping projects at my house. The gentlemen in the crews were so respectful and treated each job like it was their own homes. Their flexibility, affordability and customer service are unmatched in the Howard County area. They will forever have my business! Thank you from the Horne Family

Description of Work
New plantings, trimming of trees and shrubs, edging, new mulch

Category landscaping,lawn service

11/06/2017

Susan S.

Plants and crews are the highest quality. The company checks on how the plants are doing and replaces those that fail.

Description of Work
Landscaping

05/08/2017

Susan S.

High quality work and products. The workers are attentive to detail and the company is competitive with others. The company has an outstanding landscape architect as well.

Description of Work
Landscaping and lawn maintenance

Category landscaping,lawn service

05/01/2016

Joseph M.

Called on Monday ,April 25-- explained that I wanted drain field installed on my property--was told someone will contact me. Received a call on April 27-- arranged for representative to come the next day at 2:20pm--no one showed up so I called office around 4pm-- they would look into and Manager who handles that department would contact me--- still waiting for that call. Use this crowd at your own risk. Joe Mace

Description of Work
Nothing

Category drain pipe

04/22/2015

kris K.

Our deck and patio look great and we had great fun this summer outside with friends and family. The contractor was very responsive. We had regular contact with the project manager as well as the construction manager and they were on-site regularly providing oversight. The contractors employees were very polite and professional. They kept on schedule including planning properly for weather. The communication with the contractor was clear and prompt. There was one minor issue with one of their construction trucks leaking oil on the driveway, but once it was mentioned the construction manager addressed and resolved the issue right away. The quality of the work is excellent, and I am very happy with our new deck and patio. We will be having WH Boyer do the front landscaping for our house this coming year.

Description of Work
Provider is currently in the process of installing a large handicap accesible deck as well as a patio. This is a large project that has involved removing 20+ trees, grading, gravel, landscaping and lawn replacement.

Category decks,landscaping,tree service

04/21/2015

Dave W.

Kris came out, looked over desired landscaping project- never heard back from him

Description of Work
Never heard back for a bid for the project

02/20/2015

steven W.

The worker came to give an estaminet and he had a good personality.The price is fair enough to recommend to a friend or relative.

Description of Work
They plan on re-doing my whole yard.

11/13/2014

Jennifer E.

We worked with Kris Gronholm to design a pleasing, but low-maintenance landscape. Kris used the pre-existing garden beds and reworked the plantings. He smartly used all deer-resistant plantings, which we appreciated. We had four large trees removed and all new shrubs put in. While it took some time to get the crew out to do the work once the design was agreed on, the work itself was done very well. The crew was professional and neat. Kris has called to follow up several times to see what I thought of the project and answer any questions I have.

Description of Work
We had all the landscaping in the front of our house and side of our house redone.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

09/07/2014

Terry A.

The project went very well. They demolished and removed the concrete deck and replaced it with techo block stone deck that I had pre-selected. I initially contact them as they were a techo block provider and installer. Kris came over and gave an estimate and then I also went to their office to look at some options. Kris was very helpful. What I liked is that the project included not only the replacing of the deck but also fixing up any damaged grass and landscaping that was damaged in the process. The project was delayed a bit because of the rainy weather and they got a bit backed up. Once underway though it went very smoothly and efficiently. They did a good job and even a few additional items. The onsite supervisor was very helpful. The price was very competitive to an estimate by a pool company for slightly different products but I had more confidence that Boyer would repair any landscape damage.

Description of Work
WH Boyer replaced the deck around my pool.

Category decks,landscaping

07/23/2014

Elliott P.

I had an excellent experience with them. Their price was reasonable. I was very pleased with them. I went with them because I was comfortable with the guy who came out to give me the estimate and their references checked out. They were extremely good workers and the quality of the work is excellent. Maybe more importantly, the process was good and the communication between us was good.

Description of Work
They installed my new paver driveway and walkway.

Category hardscaping

W H Boyer Inc

Founded 1960 • With Angi since December 2012

2945 Georgia Ave

Glenwood, MD 21738

Complete Landscape Design, Build, Irrigation, Natural Stone Walls and Patios, Paver Patios & Retaining Walls, Natural Stone and Paver Entry Walks, Water Ponds,Streams, and Features, Sod and Hydro-seeding, Flagstone, Boulder Walls, Ways, and Steps, Grading and Drainage and Solutions

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover