We accept remote payment

Prime Plumbing

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2014

7617 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd

Glen Burnie, MD 21060

A local plumbing firm with extensive experience in both the residential and commercial industry. Handles all aspects of service from excavating and repairing sewer and water mains, to leaking pipes and faucets.

03/01/2022

Nora W.

It went great, did a fantastic job, everything was done in a couple of hours, really good, and a nice man.

Description of Work
Plumbing service

01/29/2022

Richard F.

Perfect! Prime Plumbing answered on my first call and scheduled plumber to come out and inspect job and offer quote. I accepted immediately and the scheduled the job for exactly when I asked. The plumber, Donald, who came out to inspect and quote the job also did the job. He installed a new natural gas line and manifold, set up the pressure test for the county inspector, hooked the line up to BGE's meter after they ran the outside line, and then connected our new gas dryer and vent to the outside. He also supplied and installed a new sanitary sink and water supply and waste lines in our basement. His work was perfect! The price was very fair and competitive. Their office staff is friendly, helpful and answers the phone immediately. We will use Prime Plumbing for all of our future needs and they have our highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Interior natural. gas line & manifold install.

11/18/2021

John or Delia S.

Plumber arrived in allotted time, determined that the toilet tank valve was broken. Plumber had to go to store for parts and returned to complete repair. Some delay because part was not on truck.

Description of Work
toilet leak

07/29/2021

William G.

The tech was very courteous knowledgeable and explained my system well. He also gave good information on what to look out for and when there may be an issue. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Chemicals for water filtration and to look at sump pump

Category water softeners

05/12/2021

Howard L.

Arrived on time and completed the job as planned. All is well

Description of Work
Replace one faucet and one pop up drain

Category auto repair, plumbing

Thank you for the great review, please let our office know if we can assist you in the future.

12/10/2020

Abiodun S.

Did a great job. Also, gave great advice on another plumbing issue I had.

Description of Work
Change gas valve

Category plumbing

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business.

07/30/2020

Monroe S.

I had sought out Plumbers that served my area Pikesville. Prime Plumbing came up in my google search. I then checked Angies List. I'm a Gold member. I reviewed their rating and decided to go with them. They had a $199 install for self-purchased toilets of which I discovered after the work was done. I was quoted $450 for each installed toilet. It didn't dawn on me at the time how extraordinary the price was. But I asked about the price to be certain it wasn't including the purchase of the toilet. It wasn't. I expressed that I chose them after checking in Angies List. I was told that that was the standard market price. In that the work was done I felt obligated to pay the price and follow up later for any possible refunds/adjustments. I contacted Angies List customer service who advised I call the company first to see if they would adjust the cost. I did and was told someone would contact me about the request the next day. The call was made on Monday after the job was finished. It is now Wednesday at 10:40pm and I have not heard from anyone. I saw that a customer had two toilets installed in June, 2020 for $398 by Prime. The $199 per toilet rate is still listed on Angies List. I paid $901.50! I was willing to pay $275 per toilet as a more fare cost but I didn't call through the Angies List system and I assume because of this, even though I stated I decided based on Angies List rating of which I was a member, that was not taken into consideration. Another contractor I had used in the past when I mentioned being an Angies List member charged the the advertised rate on Angies List (the then best rate). I want some consideration in light of the great disparity in what was advertised and what I was charged. Cost was outrageous!!

Description of Work
Install two toilets which I purchased

07/24/2020

SATOSHI I.

Our water heater suddenly stopped proving hot water. I needed to get it fixed ASAP. I contacted Prime Plumbing in the morning, and a “technician” showed up in the afternoon. I explained to him that I tested elements and thermostats, and they were fine according to my test results. I also let him know that I’m a complete novice on water heater. I googled for how to diagnose water heaters and watched a video for 10 min and then performed my tests. Without performing tests of his own, the technician began pitching a brand-new water heater because our water heater was 8 years old. He insisted that the water heater might not last even after replacing elements. I reminded him that according to my tests, elements and thermostats were fine. But he did not answer my remark and went on to explain that a brand-new water heater would solve the problem and prevents myself from worrying the loss of hot water for years to come. The lesson here is that never listen to technicians who diagnoses problems without performing technical assessments. But I was desperate. I have four kids and a wife who needed hot shower daily. The alternative, the facility at our gym, was not available due to closure prompted by the Covid-19 pandemic. Therefore, I had to solve this problem ASAP. Regrettably, I agreed to purchase a new water heater ($2,100). Next morning, different technicians showed up and removed the old water heater and installed a new one. I appreciated their quick service. However, the brand-new water heater never produced hot water even though we waited 100 minutes after the technicians left. I called Prime Plumbing, and courteously the technicians showed up in a couple of hours and performed tests that led to the conclusion that there is nothing wrong with the new water heater and therefore, it must be power supply. I needed them to perform the same tests on my old water heater 24 hours earlier before agreeing to purchase a new one. Then, I did not have to spend $2,100. They suggested finding an electrician because they do not work on electrical issues. Prime Plumbing left me with a brand-new water heater that does not produce hot water.

Description of Work
to fix our water heater

Category water heater repair

05/08/2020

ROBIN M.

great!! excellent as a matter of fact. these guys are on my list!!! you don't know how long i've been looking for a decent plumber service. thanks much

Description of Work
it was a sump pump

Category auto repair, plumbing

04/13/2020

Denise K.

Great job, they where quick and thorough!

Description of Work
Gas line capping

01/14/2020

Dan N.

Perfectly! I was delighted again with the professionalism brought to the job (Ryan did the service today). He arrived right on time and got the job done very quickly. He kept the work area clear of debris and made sure to take away all trash when he finished up. I definitely will be using them again if I need any plumbing work!

Description of Work
Install new toilet (supplied by me) and haul away old one

12/16/2019

Dan N.

Fantastic!! Not only did Prime Plumbing find that the work to fully replace the sewer lines in my home that had been estimated by a competitor to cost over $14000 WAS NOT NECESSARY, they also provided a highly competitive price for the replacement of the hot water heater. They had every opportunity to provide a lower bid on the work we presumed was needed based on the previous estimate but instead demonstrated that they are highly ethical plumbers interested more in establishing a trusting relationship than someone willing to take advantage of a situation created by a competitor. They will be my plumbers for life and I couldn't recommend them any more strongly to anyone with any plumbing concern. THANK YOU SO MUCH PRIME PLUMBING!!!

Description of Work
Assess sewer line for replacement and Supply and install hot water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain pipe

11/22/2019

Michael T.

Had them come out for their angie's list $199 toilet install. I bought a toilet at Home Depot and when the technician opened the tank was broken. He was courteous and didn't charge me for coming out. He said just call use when you get another toilet. Got another toilet and checked to make sure this was in good order and the plumber back out. He was very friendly and did quick work. The toilet was installed properly and he did a great job caulking it at the bottom very neat. Everything was cleaned up. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Toilet install

10/15/2019

Deb T.

Rob and Chris showed up during the specified time and were both courteous and professional. They quickly identified what was causing the issue and how to correct it. I was given an immediate estimate for the work and agreed to the terms. Right away the guys got to work on the repairs and were able to get everything done pretty quick. I also appreciated their friendliness and respect for my home (they put on booties upon entry) not to mention going the extra mile, i.e., I had a toilet seat that I just had not gotten around to installing. Well the guys went ahead and did it for me, now that is customer service!

Description of Work
I had water leaking from the toilet storage tank and a valve that was broken on the water supply line beneath the bathroom sink.

08/28/2019

Patricia T.

Prime Plumbing showed up on time. They were very professional. Completed all tasks in a reasonable amount of time. Cleaned up after themselves (which is always a plus). Listened to my concerns and dealt with all issues. Price was a little high, but well worth it.

Description of Work
Leaking toilet and low temperature on hot water

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

07/16/2019

Katherine M.

It was awesome. came same day I called and did the job that needed to be done. so happy with them and will call again.

Description of Work
bathtub faucet and pipes repairs

04/11/2019

Tim W.

Unfortunately, many businesses today don't really value or promote good customer service as much as they should. However, the plumber from Prime Plumbing was textbook on how to deliver excellent customer service. Yes, I expect for you to know your craft, and therefore the labor would be second hand. But that more personable service that you extend beyond your technical skill is what really sets you apart from others. Thank you so much for your pleasant demeanor, your professionalism, and of course your work. You are the kind of company that I will keep going back to, I look forward to hiring you again in the future.

Description of Work
Leaky toilet supply line

03/20/2019

Rafael S.

Joe was great. Very nice guy who was very efficient. Will give him 2 thumbs up.

Description of Work
Toilet ring in the master bathroom was replaced. He located the issue by making a small hole in the ceiling in the kitchen. Quickly found that the water was leaking from the toilet ring that wasn’t put on properly. Very efficient and knowledgeable about the problem.

01/05/2019

Christina M.

On Wednesday, 2 Jan 2019, I heard a voice message from my tenant saying that there were problems with the kitchen sink spraying. It was almost 5:00 PM, so I called Prime Plumbing immediately, hoping to reach someone who could schedule a regular appointment as soon as possible. The woman who answered the phone scheduled me for next morning, saying the plumbers would arrive 7:30-9:30 AM. I drove over to the house that evening to see the problem for myself. It looked like the faucet was spraying near the base when it was turned on. On Thursday, 3 Jan, the plumbers arrived at 8:00 AM. They checked the faucet and said that it needed to be replaced. I asked if they had any with them; they offered two that they had in the truck. I chose the simplest one, without the sprayer. When they removed the old faucet, they needed to use a saw to get it out. They installed the new faucet and replaced the supply lines, and were done within an hour.

Description of Work
kitchen faucet replacement

12/03/2018

Thomas G.

Did not hire Prime Plumbing. USA Plumbing came and had the repair completed in 45minutes. Explained cause to me and recommended preventive maintenance procedure. All was completed in courteous, professional manner at acceptable cost. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Repair pinhole leak in copper pipe from water heater.

09/18/2018

paul R.

Unsolicited referral from home contractor

Description of Work
I did not hire

Category plumbing

Hello, We are unsure of where this review came from. We have no customers by this name and no idea what the unsolicited referral could be.

09/04/2018

Barb P.

This was first time using Prime Plumbing. The installation went great. Ryan did a great job. He was prompt, polite, & explained everything.

Description of Work
Installation of a kitchen sink hot water dispenser.

09/04/2018

Robert B.

Great service. Everything went well and Robert was very professional and knowledgeable. Would use again

Description of Work
Replace toilet, sump pump, 2 faucets

06/26/2018

Gregory W K.

Work was done well and efficiently.

Description of Work
Replaced outside spigot

06/12/2018

Sue K.

I called to schedule an appt to have a valve replaced and the person that answered the phone said she would call me back ( w/an estimate although I didn't ask for an estimate but appreciated so I didn't decline). I never heard back.

Description of Work
Needed a valve replaced

Hillen Tire & Auto Service

Additional Contacts: Brian

WILSON WELL &PUMP SERVICE

Wilson's Well and Pump offers a range of high quality well services. Whether you require installation, replacement or repair, our team of experts are here to help. Wilson's Well and pump is a family owned and operated business and has been in existence for over 30 years. We provide 7 day a week service and you can expect high quality products and fair prices. Weekends and holiday service at no extra charge! Serving Anne Arundel, Calvert, and Prince George Counties. Please call to schedule.

Value Dry Waterproofing

Value Dry is committed to never stop fighting the damaging effects of moisture and poor air quality in your home. We transform wet basements and musty crawl spaces into dry, useful space through basement waterproofing and crawl space encapsulation. We have more than 20 years of basement waterproofing experience with the best lifetime warranty in the DC/Baltimore area. Plus, more than 10 years of experience in crawl space encapsulation and conditioning. Our services include sump installation and replacement, battery back up sump pumps, foundation waterproofing, vapor barriers, humidity/ventilation control, outside stairwell drains, window well drains, egress windows, insulation, and foundation repair. We are conveniently located between the Baltimore and Washington, D.C. beltways and our service range covers Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and southern Delaware. Our entire team, from our call center staff to our inspectors and installers, is fully committed to maintaining the highest standards of customer service and protecting your biggest investment, your home. Our work is backed by a lifetime transferable warranty and a 24/7 service team. We are very proud of the reputation that we have built through online reviews, within our industry, and among our customers. Give us a call at (888) 768-2583 to schedule a free consultation or if you have any questions.

Maryland
    Maryland: General
    05/20/2022
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing

Drain Cleaning, Water Heaters, Tankless Heaters, Backflow Device Testing, Pipe Replacement, Natural Gas & Propane, Well Systems, Water Mains, Sump Pumps, Fixture Replacement, Home Inspection.