MaxAir Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2009

MaxAir provides heating and cooling services for residential and commercial clients in Maryland. We also provide geothermal heat pump and boiler repair services as well as whole house and building generators....

DNA Mechanical

DNA Mechanical

01/24/2019

MaxAir was a breath of fresh air for me, after trying to deal with multiple HVAC companies that either weren't professional, gave me bad advice, or I just didn't trust. A friend recommended MaxAir to me, and although they were further away from my home address than I would normally go, I called them. It's been a pleasure to deal with them ever since. They seem to really know HVAC, and they are pol...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC maintenance; quotes for new HVAC system

05/16/2018

We called and they came out the next day. It was great service. We use them because they deal specifically with our brand, Carrier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed our AC.

12/04/2017

They came out on Friday morning as an emergency call and monday morning, they contacted me to let me know that they had the new motor and would be out to install it between 11-1. Great & quick service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new fan motor installed

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,home warranty companies

11/13/2017

fixed problem, non functional..there was a freon leak and the inside drain hose had frozen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
make my outside a/c functional again...freon leak

08/10/2017

The experience was terrible. I recommend that Angie's list give them an F rating, and warn customers not to use MaxxAir

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Do not hire this company. The technician broke our system, and the company refused to reimburse us or repair it. When I spoke with the company manager, after making several calls to her. I finally reached her after she did not return my calls. She repeatedly was rude, and very unprofessional. Do not pay for a service contract with this company, and do not use them to service your HVAC.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Gas furnaces, oil furnaces, fan coils, air conditioners, heat pumps, boilers, home generators & air cleaners. Heating and Air Conditioning Services, HVAC, Air Duct Cleaning, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Heating & Air Conditioning Contractors, Air Conditioning Contractors, Heating & Air Conditioning Service & Repair

On system replacements