Birdland builders

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2015

Residential/commercial construction, we do anything from rehabs to small businesses...

M.E.V Outdoor Solutions LLC

M.E.V Outdoor Solutions was started by brothers who had worked many years for other companies. We learned their strength and saw where we could improve. We operate with the core believes that QUALITY and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE is what our industry lacks and what we will strive daily to provide. We take on every patio or landscaping project with the customer in mind and the goal to make you fall in love with your property all over again . We take much pride in our work because we know that your property is your most pride possession. We are Licensed and Insured.

R&L Pressure Washing

Thanks again for visiting our page and we look forward to serving you!15 years experience working in DC, Maryland and Virginia areas. We provide detailed power washing of your home including; Siding, Patios, Driveways, Decks, Fences, Walkways, Stone Walls and Structures. Additional services offered; Stain and Sealer for wood fences, painting, decks and patios. We used special products that don't damage any windows or furniture. They are environmentally safe and do not kill any plants or grass. Our professional staff provide years of experience with a great attention to detail when using our pressure washing equipment. We stand behind our prices to be the best in the area and our quality is second to none. We also do interior & exterior painting, kitchen, bathrooms & basement remodeling, our business have close to 600 “A" reviews, the winner of the prestigious Angie's List Super Service Award for 6 years in a row, you can rest assured that our experience and excellent reputation will result in an experience that no other contractor can give you. We pride ourselves on being the standard by which other contractors are measured, we pay attention to every detail of your job. We appreciate your business and you satisfaction is our main priority. Please call or text at (240) 784-6079 to reach an estimator directly. Quick and free estimates $275 Home Pressure Washing(2500 Sq ft...) $325 Deck Pressure W & Sealer (200 Sq ft ...) Click coupon for details. Thank you for visiting our profile! Feel free to email luiggitaco@hotmail.com to schedule any projects in advance.

Offers by R&L Pressure Washing on Angi
Affordable Pressure Washing Solutions, LLC.

Welcome to Affordable Pressure Wash Solutions. Affordable is the spin-off company of Budget Commercial Cleaning Inc. which was founded by Richard Bond in 1988 after his Honorable Discharge from the Army’s elite 82nd Airborne Division. BCCI is still owned and operated by Mr. Bond, Ellie Harvey who has been heading the office at BCCI for over 12 years and specializes in Construction Clean-up for all the area’s major builders, and Ellie's son, Johnny Hernandez, who enlisted in the US military after 9-11 and later joined the D.C Police Force before taking over day to day operations at Affordable Pressure Wash. Affordable Pressure Wash Solutions is Family owned and operated and has been cleaning the Maryland / DC / Virginia area for over twenty years, including post game clean-up and pressure washing the Fedex Stadium for the Washington Redskins. Chances are, if it’s clean, we probably cleaned it!

Offers by Affordable Pressure Washing Solutions, LLC.  on Angi

03/29/2017

I must say that I am totally and comprehensively disappointed with this contracting company. I was recommended this company via Home Advisor and scheduled an appointment for Friday, March 24th. What I needed to be done is pretty straight forward and the worker that came over agreed. I was told I would have an estimate completed and sent to me in one to two business days. I also asked for an estima...

Description of Work
Need a wall extended to make flush. Also, asked for work estimate to turn my unfinished storage room in my basement in to an exercise room.

Category decks,drywall,remodeling,hardscaping,basement remodeling

We do framing, drywall, minor plumbing, minor electrical, decks, roofing, doors, concrete driveways, complete remodels/rehabs, Ceramic tile, we can do it all!

ask for details