H R Stairs & Rails

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2010

PO Box 1410

Germantown, MD 20874

Over the past 20 years, H R Stairs & Rails has completed more than 900 stair and railing projects under the direction of master craftsman Hooshang Rashidi. We take pride in our work and strive to exceed our client's expectations. We are "Staircase and Railing Builders". Our craftsmanship & attention to detail positively impacts the delivery of H R Stairs & Rails finished products, from complex staircase designs to small stair repair and baluster replacement. By concentrating all our efforts on staircases and railings in the Washington DC Metropolitan area we are able to provide our clients with specialized expertise, allowing us to provide superior workmanship and service. We look forward to being your staircase contractor. Cost is determined by the job. My cell phone number is 301-466-3307....

04/16/2021

Elaine H.

We are exceptionally pleased with Hooshang’s work. He was responsive, reliable, and meticulous. Our new wood handrails and iron ballusters look beautiful. We highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Insall new posts, rails, and ballusters

01/14/2021

Elizabeth K.

Hooshang responded quickly and then slipped me into his schedule so that I could get my stairs done in timing with a larger house renovation that I was getting done. He and his assistant were very good at their work and very pleasant to work with. I was thrilled with the results and would hire him again if I had another staircase to be done.

Description of Work
Replace all wood handrails, newel posts and balusters, and two treads

06/04/2020

Steve M.

The work and derail that Mr. Rashidi performed was remarkable. The price was very reasonable and I am very glad that we went with his service. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Rails removed and installed new post and rails and balluster.

Category contractors,remodeling,woodworking,wrought iron

12/17/2018

JOHN C.

Without a hitch. The owner Hooshang gave us an initial estimate from a photo then came and gave us a detailed quote. Agreed on a start date and job time. Both done as planned. He and his helper are professional, neat and courteous. Price was in line with other quotes. The workmanship is excellent. You will need to have any drywall repair and staining done by another contractor as Hooshang is the stairmaster.

Description of Work
Wanted to replace our original wood spindle stair rails with wrought iron.

08/26/2017

Elizabeth T.

Mr. Rashidi did an excellent job and far exceeded my expectations. The materials he used were top quality and his craftsmanship was exceptional. He transformed our plain railings into a showpiece

Description of Work
We replaced the our interior stair railings (posts and balusters). Work included an overlook from 2nd story into family and railing down the stairs.

Category contractors,remodeling,woodworking,wrought iron,metal restoration

07/10/2017

Thomas B.

Very good job, started and finished when promised.

Description of Work
Banister installed, railing and balusters at top side of stairs and handrail down staircase (14 steps).

04/05/2017

JACQUELINE T.

He did a great job! He takes his time and does it well. The banister is sturdy and beautiful. He was polite and I wish I had another banister so I could work with him again.

Description of Work
He took out the old banister and installed brand new wrought iron spindles and wooden rails.

Category wrought iron

04/06/2015

Roger M.

Hooshang and Robert were excellent. The price was very reasonable and much less than a competing offer I received. During the free estimate, Hooshang immediately knew what I was looking for and provided the estimate quickly and professionally without trying to up-sell me. Today during the installation, he and Robert arrived promptly and did excellent work. They were professional, courteous, and the result exceeded my expectations. They knew their business and finished slightly ahead of schedule while still providing me with all of the information I wanted and needed for future touch-up work. I whole-heartedly recommend them and their work. Great price, great work.

Description of Work
Hooshang provided an estimate last week and today he and Robert installed a rail and balusters on my stairs.

Category remodeling

12/17/2014

Judith H.

Hooshang and his helper did a fantastic job at a reasonable price, and did not raise the price when they encountered some unexpected problems. Hooshang is a true craftsman who takes great pride in his work and wants the customer to be completely satisfied. Hire him. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Installed steps, railings, posts, and balusters on staircase.

12/07/2014

Natalie A.

Great results. Great quality.

Description of Work
We had our 50 year old stair railing replaced. It looks great. This was a great company to work with. He got back with us immediately with a quote and did the work the next week. The entire job was done in one day. The quality is great. I couldn't be happier with the result. One thing to note is he doesn't usually stain the wood so we did that part ourselves. The result is fabulous. I would recommend this company.

JCB Handyman/ Masonry

Experienced finish carpentry, framing & general handyman work. Call today for an estimate!

Offers by JCB Handyman/ Masonry on Angi
    MRDC Solutions LLC

A problem is defined by the Oxford Dictionary as "a matter or situation regarded as unwelcome or harmful and needing to be dealt with and overcome". MRDC Solutions was created to provide SOLUTIONS to all of the daily PROBLEMS that arise with homeownership. In addition to this, I created this company to address a very specific issue, lack of trust in contractors. The same story time and time again of people either not showing up, not delivering when they promised to deliver or not performing at the level they said they would as it relates to construction. I had witnessed and listened to so many homeowner complaints over the years as a subcontractor doing only flooring, that I decided to create a company that balances the scales of power for home renovations and puts homeowners back in the drivers seat. TRANSPARENCY, INTEGRITY, HONESTY, TRUST, CHARACTER, PROFESSIONALISM, QUALITY, WORK ETHIC, DEDICATION, COMMUNICATION are just some of the words that describe MRDC Solutions Ethos. No client is too large or too small, and no project is too large or small. It is my hope, after earning your trust with a small project, I am the first person that you think of for the dream bathroom or kitchen renovation that you've always wanted. I also want to be the contractor that you refer to your friends, family and loved one's because your trust in MRDC Solutions to always deliver a quality, trustworthy construction project and deliver solutions is second to none. I am a licensed Maryland Home Improvement Contractor (MHIC # 117691) with a $2 million liability and insurance policy. Whatever your home improvement problem, Mario and MRDC have the solution. Sincerely, Mario Robert D Crisalli Owner MRDC Solutions LLC (301)-801-1427 www.mrdcsolutions.com

Global Renovations, LLC

🏡🏡🏡 THE MOST TRUSTED 🏡🏡🏡 Fall in Love With Your Home All Over Again! SCHEDULE HOME REMODELING SERVICES IN GAITHERSBURG, MD & SURROUNDING AREAS. Has your home turned from a dream into a nightmare? If it needs a growing list of repairs and updates, turn to Global Renovations, LLC in Gaithersburg, MD. We offer a variety of commercial and home remodeling services that will help you love your property again. Call today to learn more about our affordable rates. We offer bathroom and kitchen remodeling, basement remodeling, flooring, painting, drywall repair, handyman services, Power wash, carpentry, and much more. Please call for more info thanks!

Offers by Global Renovations, LLC on Angi

New Stair Construction & Installation, Staircase Replacement, Renovation, & Remodeling, Residential & Commercial Stair & Railing Services, Hardwood Stairs, & Railing Construction, Installation, & Replacement.