Bio Rich Green Care

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2016

19530 Scenery Dr

Germantown, MD 20876

Bio Rich Green Care provides premier landscape services. We are a locally owned company serving Montgomery County, Maryland. We received ANGIE'S 2016 SUPER SERVICE AWARD! The owner/lead horticulturalist is Jon who has more than 38 years of experience managing Turf Grass and Ornamental landscapes. We are also Licensed Commercial Pesticide Applicator Business, and will discuss best/safest treatments for weeds and insect pests in the Lawn and Landscape. We also emphasize compost treatments and cultural practices for lawn establishment and plant health....

09/10/2019

Suk A.

This is my first year with Bio Rich Green Care. My last mowing company did a great job but was not very dependable. So I wanted a company that can do the job right and come when they say they will. Although Bio Rich Green Care is more expensive than my previous company, they charge by the hour for 2 man crew. Bio Rich Green Care were able to not just mow the lawn, mulch, trimmings but also able to do weeding, fertilizer, aeration & over-seeding whereas I had to have another company to do that. Jon's crew so far has done a very good job. We are very happy with them so far. My neighbors have asked for the name because they saw them doing such a good job. I have even referred Jon to my daughter and her husband who recently bought a new house whose yards are a mess. Their previous owners left the yard overgrown with tall weeds, tall grass and overgrown shrubberies. We will see how the rest of the year go. They are also supposed to do my leaves in the fall to

Description of Work
Trim shrubberies, mulch beds, trim plants around flower bed, weeding, mow and edge lawn

06/08/2019

Margaret S.

The two-man crew arrived on time. I hired them for 3 hours of work but they saw it wouldn’t take the entire 3 hours, so they did a little extra weed-whacking (it was needed). They cleaned up everything and hauled away the debris. Very attentive and professional.

Description of Work
Trimming of hedges and bushes, remove small dead tree

04/16/2019

Carlos S.

The work was completed very well and on time

Description of Work
spring and fall clean up and mulching

06/12/2018

lisa P.

The service was exactly as stated in the listing. 2 guys came they did a good job, were polite and quick. I was pleased with the work and would hire them again

Description of Work
Lawn and yard work

05/14/2018

Jerry L.

great - very satisfied and would use again

Description of Work
mulch delivery

05/08/2018

Hao K.

It took a couple of tries for Jon to come out to give the estimate, but granted, I called during the busiest time of the year (Spring) for companies like his. We got the estimate and was scheduled for work to be done 3 says later. The 3 man crew showed up and worked tirelessly for basically the whole day. My flower beds and siding now looks great.

Description of Work
Cleanup and mulching of flower beds around the house and powerwashing of siding

Category mulch, pressure washing

05/04/2018

Kelli G.

Very well. The employees were courteous, spoke good english, very diligent and did everything I asked in a timely and professional manner.

Description of Work
Tree trimming, pruning of shrubs, bamboo containment

03/11/2018

Victoria W.

Couple of guys came out and knocked out my projects. I was happy with the work

Description of Work
Landscaping

01/09/2018

DeeDee F.

They were fantastic! Prompt, courteous, and professional. The yard looked fantastic when they were finished. Would highly recommend and would hire again!

Description of Work
Weeding and mulching

Category lawn service, mulch

01/06/2018

Constance S.

great. The beds needed a good cleaning. Some bushes needed to be removed and a couple of bushes had to be planted. They worked fast and were done well before the time alloted. I was pleases that I could have more work done in the yard than I at first thought could be done.

Description of Work
clean up of yard

12/12/2017

Igor A.

the scheduling and actual work was done well. The crew came late though and with less people than expected so they had to work longer and beyond the time I had to supervise them. Even though I left before they finished they did do everything well.

Description of Work
Weeding and debris removal

12/11/2017

Lisa B.

Worked on Thanksgiving morning for us and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Yard clean up

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal

12/11/2017

Martha K.

They were efficient and professional.

Description of Work
clean out the flower beds and trim shrubs

Category lawn service, drain pipe

11/30/2017

Michael K.

Everything went perfectly - job well done!

Description of Work
Leaf removal, grass cutting, bushes trimmed, mulch placed, plants planted

11/19/2017

Shiling H.

I was purchased a deal of $225 for 4 hours of yard clean-up plus debris disposal. Two workers came on time and they were blowed leaf together and transferred about half leaf to the side of street.

Description of Work
Leaf removal and disposal them too.

Category leaf removal

11/01/2017

Jordan L.

Great! The team was on time, professional, and did a wonderful job. They took the time to meet with me when they arrived to understand what we needed and then did a great job with all of the clean up and weeding work we needed done. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Weeding, clean up, mulch

10/30/2017

REBECCA C.

The landscapers were pleasant to work with and did a professional job.

Description of Work
Landscaping and yard clean up.

10/21/2017

Toby K.

Great-all that I ask for was done properly

Description of Work
yard maintenance and clean up

10/18/2017

Randy M.

Workers arrived promptly and performed work as requested. Yard looks much better.

Description of Work
I had shrubs trimmed, vines removed, and weeds pulled. I paid an additional charge to gave two men work for an additional hour and to haul away all debris.

10/16/2017

Tom M.

Great. Completed job in required time.

Description of Work
Weeded several gardens

10/13/2017

Michael L.

The crew did a beautiful job trimming four large bushes along the side of my garage, and some smaller plants and bushes along the front walkway.

Description of Work
Trimming various bushes and plants around the perimeter of my home.

09/27/2017

Amanda P.

Excellent, I definitely plan to book their service again. They worked hard and made my yard look amazing.

Description of Work
Lawn and yard cleanup.

09/16/2017

Ralph M.

The two men did great work. Scheduling was harder than it should have been. They were also 45 minutes late to arrive. I called the owner because they weren't her yet...he said traffic...we live in DC area and they should account for that. But I must emphasize that they did a great job for a great price.

Description of Work
General yard cleanup

09/12/2017

Lisa S.

Great! All hedges were trimmed, weeds were pulled, mulch was spread around flower beds. Yard looked much improved!

Description of Work
Landscape cleanup including mulch

09/11/2017

REBECCA C.

The landscapers were pleasant to work with and did a professional job. I will hire the company again.

Description of Work
Landscaping and yard clean up.

Category lawn service, leaf removal

Metro Drainage Pros LLP

Metro Drainage Pros is a licensed & insured company that specializes in exterior storm water management and drainage issues. At Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP, we offer a team of highly trained professionals who all have a vast amount of experience in storm water management. We are a fully licensed and insured company, and we strive to bring our customers the best possible solutions, tailored to fit their needs. There is no job that is too big or complicated, and with over 30 years of extensive experience, our professional trained employees are fully capable of handling the most demanding of projects. So don't let your drainage get you any longer. Let the Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP team identify the source of the problem so we can provide you with long lasting results.

Yard Enhancement Services LLC

Locally owned and operated full-service landscaping company

Drainage and Erosion Solutions

Drainage & Erosion Solutions (DES) is an award-winning company that provides assessment and repair of all drainage and erosion problems for residential and commercial properties. We are a design-build firm, with both engineering and contracting divisions; offering aesthetically pleasing and professionally engineered solutions to drainage and erosion problems. Our team members are year-round, full-time employees with a strong reputation for technical knowledge, attention to detail, great customer service and general excellence. All DES consultations, assessments, and installations are performed by a licensed professional soils engineer, or landscape and drainage systems designer. These professionals have several decades of combined design and contracting experience. Clients like working with us - much of our business comes from referrals and from our top rankings among the most popular contractor ratings services .

PFA 1827
    Maryland
    Maryland Dept. Agriculture
    06/30/2020

Landscape Cleanups, Turf Grass Establishment, Landscape Make-Overs, Lawn Care. Drainage Remediation & Grading, Patios and Concrete Repairs, Deck Repairs and painting/staining, Water Percolation. Stump Grinding. Retaining Walls.