The Best Air Quality and Restoration

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1123 state route 3 north 243

Gambrills, MD 21054

Thebestairqualityandrestoration provides mold and air quality testing, mold remediation/removal and water damage restoration.Our focus is on you the customer to ensure our work is done right and meets your expectations. As the owner I strive to see that my business takes care of your issues. We work with a variety of customers and budgets to offer solutions customized to your needs....

air duct cleaning (180)mold removal (104)dryer vent cleaning (58)water damage restoration (39)home inspection (2)carpet cleaning (2)

05/11/2021

Best Air Quality and Restoration did a spectacular job! I can't say enough about the employees. They did an outstanding job! They were punctual,polite and followed social distancing protocols.They assessed the home and cleaned the air ducts quickly and efficiently. I am very pleased with their service and highly recommended this company. I purchased a new home and had them come clean the ducts to ...

Description of Work
Highly recommended

Category home inspection,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

05/07/2021

I scheduled appointment with Best Air Quality and Restoration and within a week of my initial call they came out and did precisely what they explained they would. Sergei and Dennis were very extensive with every supply and return. I was shocked after seeing the before and after pictures side by side. I am very delighted with the service and can't endorse them enough!!

Description of Work
Thank you!

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 04/25/2021

05/06/2021

I hired Best Air Quality and Restoration to clean my dryer vent. I was very pleased with their level of professionalism. All my questions were answered without hesitation. The price was fair and affordable. Dennis, the technician notified me of his expected arrival time. He was very nice and pleasant. Dennis explained what the job entailed and completed the job within an hour. There was no excess ...

Description of Work
I hired Best Air Quality and Restoration to clean my dryer vent!

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

05/05/2021

It started off with requesting a quote through Best Air Quality and Restoration. The response time was great. The technician who showed up informed us in advance of his arrival, was very polite, followed Covid-19 safety protocols, was very thorough and did a great job. I also got the dryer vent cleaning which was the complete deal (going to the attic, removing the vent pipe and cleaning the debris...

Description of Work
Highly Recommended!

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/09/2021

They did excellent job, I am really impressed with their professionalism. Thank you!

Description of Work
Need to clean my air duct

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

07/01/2020

Technician arrived on time, was fast, thorough, and professional. Everything was left clean.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

05/17/2020

Our cleaner Stephan was very professional, nice and informative. He even installed a special blue light with our system to prevent mold.... the same day. Would definitely recommend. The price went up because we opted to have mold cleaning and light installed. But very needed service. The price started around $240.00.

Description of Work
House air ducts cleaned

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

11/08/2018

We’ve used them for several years. The recent job was for air duct cleaning. They have consistently done a good job.

Description of Work
air duct cleaning

Category water damage restoration,air duct cleaning,mold removal,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 11/08/2018

10/30/2018

Professional, on time, fair pricing & over exceeded my expectations. The technician showed up on time and was extremely knowledgeable about what he was doing. He was polite and didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need. I highly recommend The Best Air Quality and Restoration and I'll continue to be a client

Description of Work
mold remediation in HVAC

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

10/30/2018

I've used this company two times in 3 years! Awesome, professional and courteous service each time! I highly recommend using this company.

Description of Work
mold treatment

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

mold inspection, mold remediation, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning