The Best Air Quality and Restoration

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1123 state route 3 north 243

Gambrills, MD 21054

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Thebestairqualityandrestoration provides mold and air quality testing, mold remediation/removal and water damage restoration.Our focus is on you the customer to ensure our work is done right and meets your expectations. As the owner I strive to see that my business takes care of your issues. We work with a variety of customers and budgets to offer solutions customized to your needs....

air duct cleaning (181)mold removal (104)dryer vent cleaning (58)water damage restoration (39)home inspection (2)carpet cleaning (2)HVAC Companies (1)

12/07/2021

Lori L.

The worker arrived promptly , and worked the entire time with no breaks he was polite and careful and he clean the ducts and sanitize them and also clean the dryer vent he took pictures and video of the before and after cleaning he cleaned up after the cleaning was over and very satisfied.

Description of Work
Heating & AC , Furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 11/19/2021

07/05/2021

John J.

I had a very nice experience with the Best Air Quality and Restoration team. The price seemed fair to me. I purchased the duct cleaning, mold treatment services. Amanda was very helpful in scheduling my appointment; I was hoping for an earlier date; Dennis offered to reach out to me if the option presented itself, which it did a few days later. On the date of the appointment, Sergei called to tell me he was on his way. Sergei and his crew of one were professional and attentive to my questions and needs, being mindful of my 6 month old. I was very satisfied with the service, attention and professionalism of Best Air Quality and Restoration. I would recommend and use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I was very satisfied with the service

Work Completed On 07/04/2021

05/11/2021

yvonne C.

Best Air Quality and Restoration did a spectacular job! I can't say enough about the employees. They did an outstanding job! They were punctual,polite and followed social distancing protocols.They assessed the home and cleaned the air ducts quickly and efficiently. I am very pleased with their service and highly recommended this company. I purchased a new home and had them come clean the ducts to improve the homes environment. They showed me before and after pictures and I noticed a difference right away

Description of Work
Highly recommended

Category home inspection,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

05/07/2021

Lorelle S.

I scheduled appointment with Best Air Quality and Restoration and within a week of my initial call they came out and did precisely what they explained they would. Sergei and Dennis were very extensive with every supply and return. I was shocked after seeing the before and after pictures side by side. I am very delighted with the service and can't endorse them enough!!

Description of Work
Thank you!

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 04/25/2021

05/06/2021

Jhon K.

I hired Best Air Quality and Restoration to clean my dryer vent. I was very pleased with their level of professionalism. All my questions were answered without hesitation. The price was fair and affordable. Dennis, the technician notified me of his expected arrival time. He was very nice and pleasant. Dennis explained what the job entailed and completed the job within an hour. There was no excess lint or debris in my home to clean. I would recommend Best Air Quality and Restoration to others to experience for themselves. I intend to use other Best Air Quality and Restoration services again in the near future.

Description of Work
I hired Best Air Quality and Restoration to clean my dryer vent!

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

05/05/2021

katie W.

It started off with requesting a quote through Best Air Quality and Restoration. The response time was great. The technician who showed up informed us in advance of his arrival, was very polite, followed Covid-19 safety protocols, was very thorough and did a great job. I also got the dryer vent cleaning which was the complete deal (going to the attic, removing the vent pipe and cleaning the debris). Some other companies claim they do dryer vent cleaning but only vacuum the dryer duct and do not perform the complete dryer vent cleaning which is more involved. I'm very happy with the service and this company and have already recommended them too many of my friends. Keep up the great service Best Air Quality and Restoration!

Description of Work
Highly Recommended!

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/09/2021

joel C.

They did excellent job, I am really impressed with their professionalism. Thank you!

Description of Work
Need to clean my air duct

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

07/01/2020

Caren F.

Technician arrived on time, was fast, thorough, and professional. Everything was left clean.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

05/17/2020

Traci E.

Our cleaner Stephan was very professional, nice and informative. He even installed a special blue light with our system to prevent mold.... the same day. Would definitely recommend. The price went up because we opted to have mold cleaning and light installed. But very needed service. The price started around $240.00.

Description of Work
House air ducts cleaned

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

11/08/2018

Ronald P.

We’ve used them for several years. The recent job was for air duct cleaning. They have consistently done a good job.

Description of Work
air duct cleaning

Category water damage restoration,air duct cleaning,mold removal,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 11/08/2018

mold inspection, mold remediation, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning