Beltway Builders

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2014

3.7

Beltway Builders is a well established Maryland based company. We offer all types of services including Kitchen/bathroom remodels, Custom decks/Siding, Windows/roofing, Stamped concrete, HVAC, Plumbing, Painting,Electrical, and all other home related handyman services. Big or small-We do it all!! We are available 24/7 at 410-Remodel (410) 736-6335....

Contemporary Closet Design

Contemporary Closet Design

FREE in home estimates, FREE installation, and $200 OFF! As a family owned and operated company, customer satisfaction is a guarantee. As a local company all of our employees are trained and licensed contractors with over 10 years experience which distinguishes our employees from the competition. Give us a call today!

02/04/2021

They were professional and responsive with the estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscaping.

CATEGORY home builders

01/13/2021

We set up an appointment, they called to let me know they were running late and then asked my wife what we needed done and the gentleman said their minimum job was $550 just to come out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weatherstripping on front door is coming off. Needs to be replaced.

CATEGORY handyman service

11/04/2020

I waited two hours and no one showed up! Don't waste your time on this company because they will not even give you the courtesy of calling to say they will be late! So rude and unprofessional! Glenn was the person that was suppose to give me a roofing estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof estimate

CATEGORY roofing,dog fence

09/02/2020

This didn’t go well. I would never recommend this company for any projects. These guys will lie & will not perform quality work. They don’t show up on time or on the agreed upon day. They are rude & unprofessional. Please do your homework & look up reviews on Yelp as well. By all means avoid them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence replaced

CATEGORY fencing

07/30/2020

The two office Supervisors I dealt with Jenniffer and Brittney were fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters replaced

CATEGORY gutter repair,dog fence