Beltway Builders

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2014

3.7

Beltway Builders is a well established Maryland based company. We offer all types of services including Kitchen/bathroom remodels, Custom decks/Siding, Windows/roofing, Stamped concrete, HVAC, Plumbing, Painting,Electrical, and all other home related handyman services. Big or small-We do it all!! We are available 24/7 at 410-Remodel (410) 736-6335....

Locally owned and operated Baltimore base Electrical company that cares about our Neighbors. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business!

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

05/12/2021

I paid a deposit of over $1,000 on April 1st (April Fools Day...I should have known) for replacement of stair railings. Per the contract, work would be completed in 2-4 weeks. It has been 6 weeks and I got a call today saying they couldn't get the railing I requested. I gave the project manager my 2nd choice within 5 minutes. Now a 'supervisor' needs to call me and I was told their may be a change...

Description of Work
Replace interior stair railings

Category hardwood floor

02/04/2021

They were professional and responsive with the estimate.

Description of Work
Hardscaping.

Category home builders

01/13/2021

We set up an appointment, they called to let me know they were running late and then asked my wife what we needed done and the gentleman said their minimum job was $550 just to come out.

Description of Work
Weatherstripping on front door is coming off. Needs to be replaced.

Category handyman service

11/04/2020

I waited two hours and no one showed up! Don't waste your time on this company because they will not even give you the courtesy of calling to say they will be late! So rude and unprofessional! Glenn was the person that was suppose to give me a roofing estimate.

Description of Work
Roof estimate

Category roofing,dog fence

09/02/2020

This didn’t go well. I would never recommend this company for any projects. These guys will lie & will not perform quality work. They don’t show up on time or on the agreed upon day. They are rude & unprofessional. Please do your homework & look up reviews on Yelp as well. By all means avoid them.

Description of Work
Fence replaced

Category fencing