Arp Contracting

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2012

P.O. Box 903

Gambrills, MD 21054

We are a full service lawn care company, From Weeky accounts to bi weekly , WE ARE STILL TAKING CUSTOMERS FOR WEEKLY AND BI-WEEKLY .. mulch , topsoil ect.. Also now offering delivery of Mulch , Topsoil, Stone ect Please call for more info...

lawn care (91)lawn & landscaping (35)lawn treatment (32)mulch delivering (16)leaf removal (6)tree service (3)hauling (3)hardscaping (2)handyman (2)snow removal (1)

09/23/2020

renee B.

I received a very quick response from Adam. Good service, good communication. Quick response was really appreciated. Good work.

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

03/05/2020

Kyle S.

ARP contracting was first hired by my wife and I for a fall leaf removal. After seeing the type of work they do we decided to hire them for the rest of the things we needed done. They came in and laid sod throughout the whole back yard and mulched all the gardens around the house. Estimates were fair, the team was always on time, and it seemed the guys really cared about the work they did.

Description of Work
Pretty much everything on the property needed to be done

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

03/04/2020

Jeff V.

Excellent and very responsive. I would rate their snow removal too but we haven't had any snow!LOL!

Description of Work
Bi Weekly lawn mowing

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

09/20/2017

kenye W.

The owner is responsive and professional, his team was punctual and pleasant, not all expectations were met. The project ran longer than than he estimated and despite me paying the amount agreed on the work was 80% completed. I would use the contractor again but only if he directly supervised his team, they continually misunderstood what task was to be done and up to me to oversee them.

Description of Work
Extensive yard work, haul away of debris, trimming, some mulching, weeding

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

Work Completed On 09/16/2017

08/04/2017

Fawne N.

Adam was prompt, professional, and proficient and I am absolutely pleased with the outcome. I will definitely use him again and I highly recommend him for all of your lawn care needs!

Description of Work
I needed lawn work done on very short notice and on the same day that I contacted him, Adam went by my house to assess the lawn and he rendered services two days later.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 07/27/2017

07/15/2017

Susan E.

Adam was great to work with. He arrived on time for our initial appointment, looked at my plans and made some good recommendations. He was able to come several days earlier than originally planned which I appreciated. They worked hard and did a fabulous job. I couldn't be more pleased!

Description of Work
Adam and his team removed all the old shrubs and brick pavers. Then they planted the new bushes and plants that I had purchased. They put a deep edge around the new bed and added a thick layer of black mulch. Also, they put new concrete under the front walk where the old concrete had washed out. The front of my townhouse is receiving many compliments from my neighbors!

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

06/19/2017

Carolyn S.

Work has been done well and reliably.

Description of Work
Spring yard cleanup and regular mowing

Work Completed On 06/19/2017

06/15/2017

Peter F.

Really excellent communication, which is so refreshing. You can text Adam and literally have a response, almost immediately. It's so hard to get a human in customer service, so I really value that. We have never had any major issues, but when an area near our mailbox was missed, he addressed the concern right away. Everyone makes mistakes, so for me the mark of a good service provider is to acknowledge and work quickly to correct. He did. Price was roughly the same as other mowing service costs in our area. We are out of his service area now but we would recommend.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn mowing and trimming.

04/07/2017

Mark W.

Adam and his team are thorough in their work, make useful suggestions on improving the appearance of the yard and landscaping, and are competitively priced.

Description of Work
Landscaping.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 04/04/2017

04/04/2017

Ivan B.

ARP did a great job removing weeds and unwanted bushes and a general spring clean up. They came at the planned time and didn't leave a mess. Money well spent.

Description of Work
Took out some bushes and turned my garden.

Work Completed On 04/05/2016

Mulch, mowing, leaf removal, topsoil, aeration & overseeding. Snow plowing, Tree work .

There isnt much we dont do in the aspects of lawn care,