Quality Air & Heating Inc

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

18910 Premiere Ct

Gaithersburg, MD 20879

Let us take care for your furnace, central air, ductwork, and any part of your heating or air conditioning systems. Your new energy efficient system could save you as much as 30%. We also provide plumbing, whole house duct cleaning and indoor air quality. Call Quality Air & Heating Inc. for any plumbing, heating, or cooling emergency issues. With our 24-hour emergency services, we have got you covered any time there's a problem in your home....

HVAC Companies (37)plumbers (11)water heaters (4)air duct cleaning (3)handyman (1)

04/26/2021

Fantastic work, very professional. Placed drop cloths to protect the floors. Explained everything. Replaced two leaky valves and installed I-wave air purifier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing repair and I-Wave installation

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2021

03/06/2021

Excellent! David was super professional and fixed it quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclog sink pipe

CATEGORY catering,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2021

Thank you for the review.

12/29/2020

With a great pleasure, I am writing this review of my experiences in receiving the outstanding services I have had from Quality Air & Heating, Inc. I was aware of this company but did not use its services until two weeks ago. In recent two weeks, I have called the company to fix (1) the pressure problem of our heat pump system, and (2) to replace the old humidifier unit of my gas furnace system. M...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing pressure problems of my heat pump system and replacing humidifier unit of my gas furnace system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2020

Thank you for the review. We love when our customer write a very detail review for us.

12/24/2020

Dave and his staff are absolutely wonderful, prompt and professional mainly why I hired them again too is not only are their efficient but they are very honest and they prices are workable. My AC went out over the summer and I went on Angie’s list to locate a reliable company and this company responded right away after this excellent work was performed I hired this company again to replace my heat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioning and Heating

CATEGORY catering,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2020

Thank you for your review. We always try our best to make sure our customer is happy with our work.

10/26/2020

Impeccable service! I have been a customer for over eight years, the Quality Air team always goes above and beyond in both service and maintenance of my units. I have had more that one tenant renew their lease because of the service Quality Air brings to their work, usually responding in under one hour. I am very please to know the team, and to be able to count on them, whether it is replacing an ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Replacement/Duct Cleaning

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

Thank you for the review. we try our best to serve our customers and do the repairs or replacement in a timely manner. we really appreciate your loyalty.

06/03/2020

They were very positive. His team was nice. I am currently having a little problem with my AC now so i am trying to reach him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He removed the coral and replaced and then replaced the new AC and took the old.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

05/17/2020

Excellent. Especially conscientious about social distancing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C checkup

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

05/12/2020

Dave was amazing he came out to give me a quote within a day, arrived on time and gave me a very competitive and reasonable quote. We scheduled the repair for within a couple of days. Dave arrived for the repair on time, diagnosed the problem, repaired it and cleaned up the area after he was done. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair a dryer vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

Thank you for the review. we try our best to give our customers quality job and a reasonable price.

04/08/2020

Great service and fastest service!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

Thank you for the review.

09/09/2019

Superb. Dave was very responsive, gave me a very competitive price and came out on slightly more than one day's notice. Followed up with warranty registration for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 75 gallon gas water heater (with forced air blower)

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

we try our best to give our customers the satisfaction they deserve. Thank you for the review

Hvac, Service, Installation, Replacement, Duct Design, IAQ Health Air, Humidifier, Plumbing, Duct Cleaning, & Handyman Service

Outdoor Plumbing, Under Ground Water Line & Main Waste Line Repairs.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing