Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping

Gaithersburg, MD 20883

Lawn Mowing & Yard Maintenance

Lawn Mowing & Yard Maintenance

lawn care
Moyers' has been helping to maintain lawns and landscape for 40 years.

New specials for first time customers! See our coupon below or call for details. Also, check out our Featured Deals. Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping is a family owned, full service yard care company that provides area customers with the best lawn care and landscaping services. Owners, Dale, Peggy, and Greg Moyers, a brother/sister trio, started their business while attending high school in 1981. Operating out of the back of an old Volkswagen, they consistently and determinedly completed their task. Word spread and in a short period of time, clients were eagerly recommending these "young entrepreneurs." Today, they enjoy a record number of satisfied customers. Additional email - peggy@moyerslawnservice.com. Additional DBAs - LSJV Ltd, Moyers Lawn Service, Moyers' Lawn Service & Landscaping....

4.3

Resposiveness

lawn care (181)lawn & landscaping (66)lawn treatment (29)mulch delivering (23)leaf removal (19)tree service (18)concrete repair (18)hardscaping (3)drain pipe installation (3)

03/22/2021

Excellent. I have used Moyers for several years. They do everything for me except mow which I still enjoy doing. They are professional, clean, and caring. If I ever have an issue after one of their services they will return and correct any issue in a very timely manner. You see many of the same guys year in and year out which makes me think the guys are happy with their work and lets me think that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard spring cleaning and spot seed and areating.

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

Thanks for the feedback. It was great helping you with your yard.

03/16/2021

Always excellent. The people who come to do the work are meticulous, professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn mowing and mulching backyard

CATEGORY concrete repair,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2021

I appreciate the feedback. It is always pleasant to hear from a customer how happy they are with our services. The number one goal for our company is to make sure our customers are satisfied. Thanks!

03/10/2021

Excellent work from a cheerful and hardworking crew. My front yard is tidy and pristine. Moyers is really pleasant to work with and they are extremely responsive to needs. I’ve used them for years...but this is the first year I’ve signed up for regular maintenance...I guess that comes with older age!,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring garden cleanup and mulching

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

Thank you for this review. It made my week. We enjoy working with [Member Name Removed] and look forward to working with her again in the future.

12/04/2020

Excellent work on a cold wet morning with intermittent showers. The garden beds are spotless (and mine are really hard to clean out, because I don't have a lawn...just lots of bushes and perennials)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall leaf blow and replacing a dead bush.

CATEGORY concrete repair,lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

Photo for Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping - PO Box 83160, Gaithersburg, MD - 39065095

This really helps to lift our day up. Thanks for the great review. We really appreciate working with you and look forward to our continue relationship. Thanks,

11/07/2020

We switched to Moyers Lawn Service some months ago and couldn't be happier with their service and pricing. They come when they say they're coming, behave professionally and do a fine job at a reasonable price in a reasonable amount of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and leaf service

CATEGORY concrete repair,lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It makes my day when a customer is satisfied to the point of taking the time to do this. We look forward to a continued relationship.

11/05/2020

Excellent. Quality service. Great customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shrub Removal and Lawn Mowing

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

We appreciate the opportunity to help with your property. Your review is important to us and appreciated. Let us know if you need anything in the future. We would be glad to help.

10/22/2020

Best lawn care company in the DMV. I have dealt with many landscaping and lawn care companies over the years and Moyers is hands down the most professional group I have ever seen. Their people are polite and caring. They go the extra mile. Worth every penny. You will not go wrong with these guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Care and Treatments

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your review. This is a tremendous help to us. It was great speaking with you.

09/22/2020

Very professional and great work ethic. Went beyond what I was expecting

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of weeds and poison ivy, landscaping edging mulching of large backyard and trimming edging weeds in flower beds

CATEGORY concrete repair,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch,lakefront landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

Thanks for the great review. We enjoyed transforming this property.

09/14/2020

Very well! We have used Moyers Lawn Service for many years for monthly fertilizing, and the owner, Dale Moyers, responded quickly when we requested an estimate to replace our bushes. He had great suggestions and came back with a fair price. The work was completed on the day scheduled by a skilled, professional crew. Several months later, we determined that one of the bushes was in "distress," so w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace bushes in our front garden and refresh gravel in the garden

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

Great Review. Thank You. We believe that it is just important to handle follow work whenever it arises. We appreciate the opportunity to help this customer with their landscape.

09/11/2020

I notified Moyers on Wednesday. It was replaced on Friday at no additional cost. I am very pleased with the service. I use Moyers for my lawn service as well. I wholeheartedly recommend them for both lawn service and landscaping.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moyers Lawn Service and Landscaping replaced our front gardens this spring. One of the rhododendron's died during the summer. I needed it replaced.

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

We love this review. It was a pleasure helping you with your planting project. Thanks for your business. I look forward to serving you again.

Mowing. Retaining walls. Fertilization. Weeding. Mulching. Sodding. Landscaping. Drainage correction. Flagstone walks & patios.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover