Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping

Maryland Home Improvement Commission
12/08/2022

PO Box 83160

Gaithersburg, MD 20883

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
Lawn Mowing & Yard Maintenance

Lawn Mowing & Yard Maintenance

lawn care
Moyers' has been helping to maintain lawns and landscape for 40 years.

New specials for first time customers! See our coupon below or call for details. Also, check out our Featured Deals. Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping is a family owned, full service yard care company that provides area customers with the best lawn care and landscaping services. Owners, Dale, Peggy, and Greg Moyers, a brother/sister trio, started their business while attending high school in 1981. Operating out of the back of an old Volkswagen, they consistently and determinedly completed their task. Word spread and in a short period of time, clients were eagerly recommending these "young entrepreneurs." Today, they enjoy a record number of satisfied customers. Additional email - peggy@moyerslawnservice.com. Additional DBAs - LSJV Ltd, Moyers Lawn Service, Moyers' Lawn Service & Landscaping....

4.4

lawn care (185)lawn & landscaping (68)lawn treatment (29)mulch delivering (25)leaf removal (19)tree service (18)concrete repair (18)Patios (7)hardscaping (3)drain pipe installation (3)

10/01/2021

Excellent work. The crew was friendly, skilled, conscientious and left the site very tidy. It was a small job, and I was so grateful they could take it on.

Description of Work
A had a small bed that needed tidying. A bush to be planted and some perennials installed.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

Thanks for the feedback. Our customers are our most valuable asset. Our number one goal is to try to satisfy them beyond their expectations.

09/17/2021

I wanted to send a shout out to two of the Moyers Landscape crew members, Jose and Elias. They were tasked with trying to mitigate the standing water in my backyard after rains. They brought in sod and were also able to cover all of the bare spots with fresh soil and seeds. They even kindly spot patched areas in my front yard. I especially appreciate both Jose and Elias cleaning up all of the area...

Description of Work
Sod and seed in back yard

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

Thank you for this review. It made my week. We enjoy working with this customer and look forward to working with her again in the future.

06/19/2021

Due to my new role as a primary caregiver, I decided to research a local lawn service provider. After careful consideration, I decided to use Moyer Lawn Service & Landscaping even though the providers wasn’t the cheapest. I started with the regular routine mowing service. Then decided to use Moyer for a special clean up project. Jose and his 6 men crew started the special yard clean up project on ...

Description of Work
Special Yard Clean Up Project

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It makes my day when a customer is satisfied to the point of taking the time to do this. We look forward to a continued relationship.

06/09/2021

I was vey pleased. The crew showed up and got right to work. They hand-dug out the bulbs I wanted removed, did a fine job pulling and removing all of the weeds that had come up in the flower bed, and made sure to level out the areas where they had removed plants. They finished the project with mulch, and again made sure it looked clean and professional. I asked for a quick trim on my Azaleas next ...

Description of Work
Backyard flower bed needed cleaning, weeding, and most importantly, plants thinned out

Category landscaping,mulch

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

Thank you for your review. This is a tremendous help to us. It was great to read how happy you were with the work. That definitely makes my day.

04/23/2021

Outstanding. Beds were edged, weeded, blown clean of debris, and mulch added per my request. The crew was meticulous and friendly.

Description of Work
Spring cleanup

Category lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

Review for Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping - PO Box 83160, Gaithersburg, MD - 39306911

Thanks for the great feedback. We do our best to take care of our customers.

03/22/2021

Excellent. I have used Moyers for several years. They do everything for me except mow which I still enjoy doing. They are professional, clean, and caring. If I ever have an issue after one of their services they will return and correct any issue in a very timely manner. You see many of the same guys year in and year out which makes me think the guys are happy with their work and lets me think that...

Description of Work
Yard spring cleaning and spot seed and areating.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Thanks for the feedback. It was great helping you with your yard.

03/16/2021

Always excellent. The people who come to do the work are meticulous, professional and friendly.

Description of Work
lawn mowing and mulching backyard

Category concrete repair,lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

I appreciate the feedback. It is always pleasant to hear from a customer how happy they are with our services. The number one goal for our company is to make sure our customers are satisfied. Thanks!

03/10/2021

Excellent work from a cheerful and hardworking crew. My front yard is tidy and pristine. Moyers is really pleasant to work with and they are extremely responsive to needs. I’ve used them for years...but this is the first year I’ve signed up for regular maintenance...I guess that comes with older age!,

Description of Work
Spring garden cleanup and mulching

Category concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Thank you for this review. It made my week. We enjoy working with [Member Name Removed] and look forward to working with her again in the future.

12/04/2020

Excellent work on a cold wet morning with intermittent showers. The garden beds are spotless (and mine are really hard to clean out, because I don't have a lawn...just lots of bushes and perennials)

Description of Work
Fall leaf blow and replacing a dead bush.

Category concrete repair,lawn service,leaf removal

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

Review for Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping - PO Box 83160, Gaithersburg, MD - 39065095

This really helps to lift our day up. Thanks for the great review. We really appreciate working with you and look forward to our continue relationship. Thanks,

11/07/2020

We switched to Moyers Lawn Service some months ago and couldn't be happier with their service and pricing. They come when they say they're coming, behave professionally and do a fine job at a reasonable price in a reasonable amount of time.

Description of Work
Lawn and leaf service

Category concrete repair,lawn service,leaf removal

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

Mowing. Retaining walls. Fertilization. Weeding. Mulching. Sodding. Landscaping. Drainage correction. Flagstone walks & patios.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover