Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping

Founded 1981 • With Angi since September 2007

New specials for first time customers! See our coupon below or call for details. Also, check out our Featured Deals. Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping is a family owned, full service yard care company that provides area customers with the best lawn care and landscaping services. Owners, Dale,

2022 Super Service Award

Moyers’ will work with you to create a lawn mowing schedule that will generate the best looking lawn possible. Rather than spending most of your time mowing your lawn, hire Moyers' to provide a reliable, conscientious, and hassle-free mowing service.A Service Provider's profile imageA Service Provider's profile image

Lawn Mowing & Yard Maintenance

lawn care

Moyers' has been helping to maintain lawns and landscape for 40 years.
View project

4.4

lawn care (189)lawn & landscaping (70)lawn treatment (30)mulch delivering (26)leaf removal (19)tree service (18)concrete repair (18)Patios (7)hardscaping (4)drain pipe installation (3)

09/18/2022

Josh F.

The work done on our lawn was very professional and well done for a great price. Our family was very impressed on how quickly and efficiently the the job was done. There was a lot of weeds and growth everywhere on our property and Moyer lawn service made it look like we just moved in!

Description of Work
Weeding and Edging

Work Completed On 09/17/2022

09/08/2022

Pamela J.

Moyers Lawn Service and Landscaping is the best! Take it from me because my backyard was a disaster. I had neglected it because of the summer heat and humidity and I had overgrowth and weeds galore, and overgrown weeds in a large area surrounding and behind my large shed. The Moyers’ rep came, gave me a very fair estimate, and performed the work a few days later. And the work accomplished — well, all I can say is I barely recognized my VERY LARGE and long neglected backyard. So very pleased with the results and their very hard work. They are perfectionists! I plan on bringing them back routinely. They’re that good!

Description of Work
Backyard clean up and removal of debris

Work Completed On 09/06/2022

Thanks for the review. We do our best to take care of our customers. Without our customers we do not have a business.

07/07/2022

Jaree D.

The quality of their work has always been very good, I have always been pleased with how my gardens look, but they are not inexpensive. They do charge by the man hour for maintenance services. When I have had billing and crew issues, I appreciated that I was called and an effort is made to resolve the issue.

Description of Work
Garden Maintenance

Work Completed On 06/25/2022

06/26/2022

Kristie L.

I am so happy with Moyers. They did an amazing job landscaping my front yard and installing a walk way. It looks phenomenal. I am also getting lawn maintenance. After one month, I can already see a difference. The lawn looks so healthy. Everyone I dealt with at the company was very professional and helpful. I would highly recommend Moyers and would definitely use Moyers again.

Description of Work
Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance

Category landscaping, lawn treatment, mulch, hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/21/2022

Thanks for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us that you were satisfied with the work. That is the ultimate goal. We are looking forward to working with you again.

05/25/2022

Roxanne R.

My garden is revitalized! I had more than a dozen bushes that over the past couple of years have grown way too big...and too big for me to be able to prune myself. A couple threatened to swallow my front windows! Moyers crew of 4 talented guys came out today and the crew was beyond fabulous. In less than 2 hours all the bushes were shaped nicely, mulch added, all the debris taken away. WHAT A RELIEF.

Description of Work
Bush pruning

Work Completed On 05/25/2022

Review for Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping - PO Box 83160, Gaithersburg, MD - 39745222

We love helping our customers and doing whatever we can to please them. We appreciate the feedback and will continue to work hard to take care of our customers.

05/10/2022

Jenny B.

I received the high quality of work that I expected. The crew’s lead had good communication skills and respect from his workers, who had the skills to do the work very well. I recommend Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping without any reservation.

Description of Work
My project involved removing, planting and transferring shrubs and small trees within our yard.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 05/05/2022

We appreciate the review. It is always our goal to make sure the customer gets a value for what they have paid. Pride in our work is part of our payment. Thanks for the feedback and we look forward to helping you again in the future.

10/01/2021

Roxanne R.

Excellent work. The crew was friendly, skilled, conscientious and left the site very tidy. It was a small job, and I was so grateful they could take it on.

Description of Work
A had a small bed that needed tidying. A bush to be planted and some perennials installed.

Category landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

Thanks for the feedback. Our customers are our most valuable asset. Our number one goal is to try to satisfy them beyond their expectations.

09/17/2021

Jacqueline R.

I wanted to send a shout out to two of the Moyers Landscape crew members, Jose and Elias. They were tasked with trying to mitigate the standing water in my backyard after rains. They brought in sod and were also able to cover all of the bare spots with fresh soil and seeds. They even kindly spot patched areas in my front yard. I especially appreciate both Jose and Elias cleaning up all of the areas before they left. I will be requesting them again in the future.

Description of Work
Sod and seed in back yard

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

Thank you for this review. It made my week. We enjoy working with this customer and look forward to working with her again in the future.

06/19/2021

Brian Y.

Due to my new role as a primary caregiver, I decided to research a local lawn service provider. After careful consideration, I decided to use Moyer Lawn Service & Landscaping even though the providers wasn’t the cheapest. I started with the regular routine mowing service. Then decided to use Moyer for a special clean up project. Jose and his 6 men crew started the special yard clean up project on June 14th at 8:00am. The crew expertise went directly to cutting back the ivy, honey suckle, bamboo, and VA creepers on the chain link fence. Pruning the shrubs, Azaleas deadwood, cut down some small trees. Also include some general yard area maintenance. The end result was a picture perfect yard done by a well qualified landscaping crew.

Description of Work
Special Yard Clean Up Project

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It makes my day when a customer is satisfied to the point of taking the time to do this. We look forward to a continued relationship.

06/09/2021

Jacqueline R.

I was vey pleased. The crew showed up and got right to work. They hand-dug out the bulbs I wanted removed, did a fine job pulling and removing all of the weeds that had come up in the flower bed, and made sure to level out the areas where they had removed plants. They finished the project with mulch, and again made sure it looked clean and professional. I asked for a quick trim on my Azaleas next to my deck, and they were happy to accommodate me. They made sure my yard was cleaned of all debris, and used a blower to get any loose materials. It was clearly a team effort, but the crew leader was excellent.

Description of Work
Backyard flower bed needed cleaning, weeding, and most importantly, plants thinned out

Category landscaping, mulch

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

Thank you for your review. This is a tremendous help to us. It was great to read how happy you were with the work. That definitely makes my day.

04/23/2021

Roxanne R.

Outstanding. Beds were edged, weeded, blown clean of debris, and mulch added per my request. The crew was meticulous and friendly.

Description of Work
Spring cleanup

Category lawn service, mulch

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

Review for Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping - PO Box 83160, Gaithersburg, MD - 39306911

Thanks for the great feedback. We do our best to take care of our customers.

03/22/2021

bruce K.

Excellent. I have used Moyers for several years. They do everything for me except mow which I still enjoy doing. They are professional, clean, and caring. If I ever have an issue after one of their services they will return and correct any issue in a very timely manner. You see many of the same guys year in and year out which makes me think the guys are happy with their work and lets me think that the guys know my needs and wants.

Description of Work
Yard spring cleaning and spot seed and areating.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Thanks for the feedback. It was great helping you with your yard.

03/16/2021

Bruce D.

Always excellent. The people who come to do the work are meticulous, professional and friendly.

Description of Work
lawn mowing and mulching backyard

Category concrete repair, lawn service, mulch

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

I appreciate the feedback. It is always pleasant to hear from a customer how happy they are with our services. The number one goal for our company is to make sure our customers are satisfied. Thanks!

03/10/2021

Roxanne R.

Excellent work from a cheerful and hardworking crew. My front yard is tidy and pristine. Moyers is really pleasant to work with and they are extremely responsive to needs. I’ve used them for years...but this is the first year I’ve signed up for regular maintenance...I guess that comes with older age!,

Description of Work
Spring garden cleanup and mulching

Category concrete repair, landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Thank you for this review. It made my week. We enjoy working with [Member Name Removed] and look forward to working with her again in the future.

12/04/2020

Roxanne R.

Excellent work on a cold wet morning with intermittent showers. The garden beds are spotless (and mine are really hard to clean out, because I don't have a lawn...just lots of bushes and perennials)

Description of Work
Fall leaf blow and replacing a dead bush.

Category concrete repair, lawn service, leaf removal

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

Review for Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping - PO Box 83160, Gaithersburg, MD - 39065095

This really helps to lift our day up. Thanks for the great review. We really appreciate working with you and look forward to our continue relationship. Thanks,

11/07/2020

Fred B.

We switched to Moyers Lawn Service some months ago and couldn't be happier with their service and pricing. They come when they say they're coming, behave professionally and do a fine job at a reasonable price in a reasonable amount of time.

Description of Work
Lawn and leaf service

Category concrete repair, lawn service, leaf removal

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

11/05/2020

Douglas W.

Excellent. Quality service. Great customer service.

Description of Work
Shrub Removal and Lawn Mowing

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

We appreciate the opportunity to help with your property. Your review is important to us and appreciated. Let us know if you need anything in the future. We would be glad to help.

10/22/2020

Kip E.

Best lawn care company in the DMV. I have dealt with many landscaping and lawn care companies over the years and Moyers is hands down the most professional group I have ever seen. Their people are polite and caring. They go the extra mile. Worth every penny. You will not go wrong with these guys.

Description of Work
Lawn Care and Treatments

Category lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your review. This is a tremendous help to us. It was great speaking with you.

09/22/2020

Dave J.

Very professional and great work ethic. Went beyond what I was expecting

Description of Work
Cleaning of weeds and poison ivy, landscaping edging mulching of large backyard and trimming edging weeds in flower beds

Category concrete repair, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch, lakefront landscaping

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

Thanks for the great review. We enjoyed transforming this property.

09/14/2020

Susan O.

Very well! We have used Moyers Lawn Service for many years for monthly fertilizing, and the owner, Dale Moyers, responded quickly when we requested an estimate to replace our bushes. He had great suggestions and came back with a fair price. The work was completed on the day scheduled by a skilled, professional crew. Several months later, we determined that one of the bushes was in "distress," so we contacted Dale. He came out in 24 hours to take a look and had the bush replaced the next day.

Description of Work
Replace bushes in our front garden and refresh gravel in the garden

Category landscaping, lawn treatment

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

Great Review. Thank You. We believe that it is just important to handle follow work whenever it arises. We appreciate the opportunity to help this customer with their landscape.

09/11/2020

Ben O.

I notified Moyers on Wednesday. It was replaced on Friday at no additional cost. I am very pleased with the service. I use Moyers for my lawn service as well. I wholeheartedly recommend them for both lawn service and landscaping.

Description of Work
Moyers Lawn Service and Landscaping replaced our front gardens this spring. One of the rhododendron's died during the summer. I needed it replaced.

Category concrete repair, landscaping

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

We love this review. It was a pleasure helping you with your planting project. Thanks for your business. I look forward to serving you again.

09/10/2020

Edward W.

very well done professionally and to our satisfaction

Description of Work
lawn grading and mulching

Category lawn service, mulch