Maxtor Contracting Group LLc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2010

7322 Brenish Dr

Gaithersburg, MD 20879

Local 3018308186 Maxtor Contracting Group has been offering outstanding home remodeling and painting services in Maryland,Washington.DC, Virginia for many years. We specialize in handling not only bathroom renovation and kitchen renovation projects in MD,DC,VA but also offer services for complete renovation projects. We deal in drywall installation and repair, decks, porches, custom fences, basements remodeling and home repair. Whether you want to hire general contractor for large or small projects,Maxtor Contracting Group is a place to remember in Maryland,Washington.DC and Virginia. We are well equipped with latest technology to provide matchless remodeling solutions at your residence. We offer wide range of services for commercial and residential remodeling in DC metro area. We have all the skills and knowledge to turn your place into a dream one. We are highly regarded as a leading remodeling and painting contractor of Maryland Washington,DC and Virginia. The best part is that our prices are affordable and will not be the burden on your pocket. We are fully bonded, insured and licensed business. Furthermore, we provide free estimates and consultations to all our customers. Whatever your needs are, Maxtor Contracting Group ensures one stop remodeling services to each and every customer. All you need to do is to let us know once about your requirement. Afterwards, you can sit back and leave the rest on our shoulders. We are fully aware of the importance of your valuable time in this modern age. That is why we facilitate every customer in accordance with his or her convenience. Our service tech team is very efficient and knowledgeable. They are dedicated to guide customer during every phase of project. From design to material selection and completion, you will find them extremely cooperative and organized. Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Kitchen is simply a heart of our homes. It is not just a p Family owned. See website for additional service areas. Additional phone - (301)8308186...

02/05/2020

Netsanet K.

We loved working with Miguel. His response to every request was OK. No attitude, no nickle and diming. He and his team did the right thing, even when there was something I may have forgotten to include... a light in the closet for example, they just put one in. I also got 6 estimates and his was the best. I would highly recommend him and will hire him again in the future.

Description of Work
Finish Basement

Category home remodeling,basement remodeling

03/17/2018

James R.

Great job. I will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Refinished a Screened Deck

Category deck cleaning,home remodeling,house painters

11/02/2017

Leslie A.

It went the best I can't complain everything we discussed was done the way it was discussed I will definitely recommend this contractor to any one out there looking for a very honest contractor

Description of Work
Interior painting

10/24/2017

Marianne T.

Well. See above

Description of Work
I needed a some deck repair work, but at the last minute I also inquired about a fairly major alteration I'd been considering. They performed all work professionally and at a reasonable price. I'm very happy with their work.

Category deck cleaning,home remodeling

10/23/2017

Justin R.

Quality work that was affordable.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting.

Category house painters,interior painters

07/17/2017

Osama A.

Excellent experience from start to finish. DeckMaxtor offered several cost-effective options. Crew was very professional and skilled. Work was completed on time and within budget. I plan to use DeckMaxtor again on other home improvement projects. Neighbors have offered compliments from neighbors on the fnished deck.

Description of Work
Deck repair. Stair reconstruction. Staining and sealing.

Category deck cleaning,woodworking

03/14/2017

steffanie T.

completely remodeled my kitchen , also did work in my basement , powder room and laundry room . outcome was great ! everyone was courteous and pleasant , i'd definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling and basement .

Category contractors,ceramic tile,handyman service,basement waterproofing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

03/11/2017

Kilian K.

Maxtor Contracting performed perfectly. The results are absolutely breathtaking. The team worked sun up to sundown each day every day for 2 months. There were no interruptions, no hidden costs, no upcharges, no hesitation. These are the contractors you have been looking for. They take a personal stake and great pride in their work and ensured that we were completely satisfied before they finished the project. This was not a simple facelift but a complete rehab of a mid-century modern home. No task was too difficult for this team and I will ask them to return on my next project.

Description of Work
1) Complete rehabilitation of two adjacent bathrooms with significant structural damage due to decades of water damage, rebuild substructure, complete electrical and plumbing, tiling, setting new fixtures including setting a 500lbs cast iron tub, all trim and paint, resetting window etc. 2) Custom cabinetry, built-in bookcases, finishing carpentry 3) Installation of solid wood doors, framing and finish trimwork 4) Complete paint and caulk of home's interior 5) Drywall installation and repair

Category contractors,ceramic tile,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

12/22/2016

Michael W.

I'm really satisfied, and grateful actually. Miguel and his amazing crew (Rene, Jalma) were professional, friendly, respectful, and thoughtful. The work was very good > we've got an open kitchen we love and the carpeting is just right. Miguel and his team were extremely open to suggestion and patiently thought through how we could get things done, and came back when I had questions or concerns. They do good work and, importantly, are decent, respectful people. I feel good to give my hard-earned money to people like this. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
We were looking to break down walls to open up the kitchen and a bedroom, and to rip out and recarpet the downstairs. Miguel's crew did all the kitchen and upstairs renovation, and contracted out with a quality company to do the carpeting.

Category carpet installation,home remodeling

11/13/2016

shulamit S.

We contacted Maxtor contracting group company and met with the owner Miguel. Miguel was very knowledgeable, informative. The crew arrived at the scheduled time, did the work exactly as planned, and cleaned up before they left on the end of the day. We are very happy with their work. We found this company to be professional and the workmanship exceptional. The two decks looks beautiful now. We are planning to work with the Maxtor again in the spring to paint our house's exterior along with woodwork. We could not be happier.

Description of Work
We had to replace the floor boards of our two decks.

Category handyman service,deck cleaning,house painters

09/16/2016

Steven G.

Maxtor helped me design a screened in porch off to the side of my house. Miguel and his team were punctual and professional. I added a few things here and there, casing and extra electrical outlets. He finished on time and on budget. I love my porch!

Description of Work
Screened in porch

08/23/2016

Steven G.

Maxtor did a great job on my screened in porch. Miguel and his team helped me with the design, electrical work and the finishing touches, including very professional casing. He added an enclosed cellar under the porch that I use for storage. The whole job took less than a month and Miguel was attentive to my many requests. His work is of a high quality and very economical.

Description of Work
Screened in porch

10/01/2014

Rod R.

They were punctual and the quality of the work was to our satisfaction. Unfortunately, they were extremely sloppy in the way that they conveyed cost adjustments which soured our experience and hence the low professionalism rating. Every time I spoke with the sales manager (Alan), I got a different value on the actual end cost which is very frustrating and I couldn't help but feel that we were being deceived.

Description of Work
Maxtor installed a new patio for our house and actually did a good job.

02/11/2013

Emma H.

Overall it went well. Do give clear instructions and provide paint colors. Follow up before completion to ensure that the work was satisfactorily completed.

Description of Work
Maxtor Contracting Group painted the entire interior of my 2,200 square foot home. They were polite, honest, friendly, cooperative, fast, efficient and extremely punctual. I would utilize their services again in the future and would explore what other services they offer.

12/24/2012

S. B.

Maxtor's website should be updated to reflect the actual quality of work that they are performing. They do a good job and the owner does keep his word on agreed upon prices. Overall it was a good experience once we ironed out some communication barriers. I highly recommend that they hire an administrative person or use a service for them to accept and route calls.

Description of Work
Contacted Maxtor for deck repair and upon communication and Miguel arriving onsite. I found out that the company also does remodeling and requested a quote for a 1/2 bathroom addition to the home. Price for bathroom remodel was quoted at $4500 with a permit (we paid for the permit). Miguel was very professional about the concerns I raised in the remodel of the bathroom and his team arrived onsite and completed the bathroom remodel. They cleaned up every day after the remodel, they communicated with me about what was going to be done and asked if I had any questions.

09/27/2011

Steven G.

Maxtor provided us with a quote to add closets to two bedroom, take down a load bearing wall and completely renovated our kitchen. They did an exceptional job. Everyday, they arrived promptly and cleaned up afterwards. The work was complicated (especially the bearing wall), but they obviously knew what they were doing. We had many additional things -- painting, electrical and tile work. The owner/manager, Miguel, was patient with our many requests and his quotes for the extra work always seemed fair. Most important, though, he did what he said he would do in the time he estimated it would take and for the price he originally quoted us. I highly recommend Maxtor. Everything looks great. I subsequently had Maxtor build a 10'x14' shed. It was done within two weeks and matches the house perfectly. I remain satisfied with this company.

Description of Work
Maxtor added closets to two bedrooms, took down a load bearing wall and renovated the kitchen. They put in the cabinets, hung sheetrock, hung new doors -- including an exterior French door -- added crown molding, added recessed lighting, put in tile for the back splashes to the newly installed granite countertops and hooked up the new appliances.

Category home remodeling

08/07/2011

Marcello E.

They refused to install the sump pump because they did not want to obtain a permit from the DC gov.

Description of Work
I originally called Maxtor to clean and maintain my deck. The owner and a manager showed up. They did a good job. However, I also wanted them to install a sump pump in my basement. They refused to obtain a permit for this job. They stated repeatedly that I didn't need a permit in DC in order to install a sump pump in my basement. Previously, I checked with the DC Dept. of Consumers and Regulator Affairs to confirm this. The government told me I needed a sump pump but Maxtor insisted that I did not need a permit. This company is doing itself a disservice by insisting that customers not comply with local regulatory laws. I did not use the company for the sump pump installation. Also, the company wants all checks made out to the Manager, not the owner or the company. Note, the date was either Sept 10 or Oct. 10. A year has since passed.

Category handyman service,basement waterproofing,basement remodeling

08/16/2010

Maryann S.

They responded promptly and made the repair and cleaned gutters on the spot. Price was reasonable $120 for the gutters - high roof.

Description of Work
Repaired door and cleaned gutters.

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service

06/02/2010

Mary M.

It went very well. The pricing was good, they were punctual, and they came on a weekend to do it.

Description of Work
They put some tile in a small area of my kitchen.

Category home remodeling

Drainage and Erosion Solutions

Drainage & Erosion Solutions (DES) is an award-winning company that provides assessment and repair of all drainage and erosion problems for residential and commercial properties. We are a design-build firm, with both engineering and contracting divisions; offering aesthetically pleasing and professionally engineered solutions to drainage and erosion problems. Our team members are year-round, full-time employees with a strong reputation for technical knowledge, attention to detail, great customer service and general excellence. All DES consultations, assessments, and installations are performed by a licensed professional soils engineer, or landscape and drainage systems designer. These professionals have several decades of combined design and contracting experience. Clients like working with us - much of our business comes from referrals and from our top rankings among the most popular contractor ratings services .

Worldwide Waterproofing & Foundation Repair

Worldwide Waterproofing & Foundation Repair is a woman and family-owned/operated business leading the basement waterproofing industry for the Baltimore/Washington Metropolitan area. Our company has over 25 years experience producing satisfied customers. For more information, you can review our other websites at www.marylandegress.com Financing available. About Us Worldwide Waterproofing and Foundation Repair Inc. provides waterproofing, egress windows, foundation repairs, and mold remediation services to the Pasadena, MD area. Serving Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Northern Virginia. Basement waterproofing Downspout drainage Egress window Epoxy injections Foundation repairs Grading Mold remediation Mold removal Sump pump installation Yard drainage

All Aspects Waterproofing

Serving Maryland, D.C. and Virginia, All Aspects Waterproofing the leader in service and quality. Over 35 years experience, providing ​the quality workmanship needed to keep your basement dry. Our life of the structure warranty is a reflection of our commitment to ensure every customer is satisfied. Whether you're a homeowner or a perspective buyer, ​having a dry basement will add value to your home.

Offers by All Aspects Waterproofing on Angi
    $5%

Additions, Decks ,Deck Repairs,basement finishing, bathroom remodeling, decks and pergolas, doors, drywall, fences, finish carpentry, fireplace mantels, garages, gutters installation, cleaning and repair, handyman services, hardwood floors, kitchen remodeling, molding and trims, interior and exterior painting, porches and dormers, power washing, roofing, sheds, siding, stone patios, sunrooms, windows & tile.