Master Fences

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/09/2022

7400 Kilcreggan Ter

Gaithersburg, MD 20879

***8-Time SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER!!! Master Fences is a family owned business that has provided full fence and deck installation services to the local Maryland community for the past decade. We are known in the community not only for our customer service, but also for the high quality of work we can provide. We firmly believe that experience is important and have set that as our motto to let you know that you are getting the highest quality of work and materials available. We are dedicated to serving you well and for this reason have been well recommended among our customers....

fence company (183)deck cleaning (6)decks & porches (6)welding (2)house painting (6)

05/05/2021

The initial contact with Master Fences and estimate by Peter went very well and I was impressed by the handling of everything; until things went south just as I was preparing to sign a contract with them. Basically, I got a bate and switch routine that I didn't see coming. After Peter visited my house and gave me an estimate for either a white vinyl or wooden privacy fence, I asked for a formal co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received an estimate to install a 6 ft. white vinyl fence in the backyard of my residence. I was in the process of obtaining estimates from fence companies to have this work done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2021

02/13/2021

removal of old chain link fence and installation of new wooden fence

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Fences did a fantastic job on my install. They were very efficient, completing the ~140ft of fence in a day and a half with two guys. Love the fence and they built it all from scratch. Would use them again

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

12/10/2020

Excellent! Showed up on time, did beautiful work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace backyard fence

CATEGORY fencing,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

06/25/2020

He did an excellent job. He was very flexible and helpful. No complaints and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a zero turn mower frame repaired (joint needed welding)

CATEGORY welding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

06/22/2020

I received a call, a appointment was made and no one showed up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing and install steel fence 6'

CATEGORY fencing,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

05/16/2020

They did a SPECTACULAR job! They were quick, thorough and really did a top quality job! I am admittedly a very picky customer...they met and or exceeded my expectations. Would definitely recommend them to others!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt and replaced custom wooden fencing.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

10/15/2018

Contacted for a quote and got a quote in a few days. Quote was quite reasonable for the work requested (replacement of two fence post). Work was completed by the expected date. Workers were efficient, polite and complete the repairs well. Communication from the front office could be better. I had to call for appointment date, which they had made in their calendar but had not notified me, and they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

09/14/2018

I’ve had a horrible experience the entire way through with Master Fences. First, the estimate was written so poorly and was unreadable, so it didn’t match what I had actually told the salesman I wanted. So, I had a change order increased costs. Then, after finally installing the gate, the hardware was installed stripped, so the gate was essentially non functioning. Then, when they fixed it for the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a fence installed in my small DC backyard.

07/08/2018

The Estimator arrived late because he couldn't find a parking space. He wasn't able to call because he was given an inaccurate phone number by the "office". It was a horribly hot and sticky day and the Estimator was understandably uncomfortable on his arrival. A week has passed by, not estimate has been provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2018

06/18/2018

The estimator was very polite, friendly and came on time to do the estimation. The price estimated was very affordable and better than what was quoted by other agencies. The agency send the workers on the date agreed. They came sharp on time, did the work really well and cleaned up well after they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed about 80 feet of fencing replaced and redone

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

Photo for Master Fences - 7400 Kilcreggan Ter, Gaithersburg, MD - 37162466

Commercial & Residential – Fence Installations. Preventative Maintenance & Repairs. County Fence Installation Permits. Clear, Haul, & Dump Old Lumber. Fence & Deck - Repair & Treatment. Also: animal fencing, dog runs, gates, stone fencing, garden fencing, wood fencing, vinyl fencing, chain link fencing, iron fencing, aluminum fencing, pool fencing, stockade fencing, wooden fencing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check