Makimanta Landscaping Services

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2014

9137 Industrial Court

Gaithersburg, MD 20877

Makimanta Landscaping Services is committed to providing the best landscape services in the DC area. A small family owned business serving Maryland, Washington DC and Northern of Virginia DBA- Makimanta Peru, LLC...

08/02/2020

Andleeb K.

lawn service

Description of Work
I hired this company based on good Angie’s list reviews. I did not have a very good experience with them. I had a beautiful new lawn from sod in my new construction home, which I saw slowly deteriorate over two years with this lawn service. They’re pricing was better than other companies, but I found them to not be very responsive when I saw problems arise, which I assumed they would be on the lookout for and would address. Several times I asked them to take care of weeds which is a problem for me since my home borders conservation. I was told on more than one occasion that they would be taken care of, and instead I just watched the weeds grow and grow. My lawn became more sparse despite the re-seeding they did. I had to point out how patchy my lawn had become and asked about reseeding. I noticed they didn’t bother to reseed the strip of lawn on the other side of my driveway, and didn’t let me know what service was done to address my concern. I figured out on my own that I had brown patch on my lawn, which they never bothered to tell me if they were even aware. I pointed it out to them and was never offered a response let alone a solution. I literally have had no response to my last request to address the weeds. This company will do a fair job if you’re just looking for somebody to do the usual routine lawn care without actually paying attention to your lawn’s problems. If you have any problems with your lawn, they’re not attentive or very responsive. It’s frustrating and embarrassing that my lawn looks the way it does, when I thought I was doing the right thing by hiring a lawn service from the beginning to take care of things properly.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

06/25/2018

TODD V.

They did a great job at a fair price. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Front lawn landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

11/07/2016

Jonathan E.

Israel did extensive landscaping work for us, including clearing all weeds and overgrown plants around the house, creating two flower beds, creating mulch beds around the fence and between the fence and the sidewalk, repairing our gravel driveway, and installing sod. He created a beautiful stone retaining wall in the front of the house. He also installed a French drainage system at the side of the house which completely eliminated the problem we had with water leaking into the basement. Israel provided a detailed estimate and his pricing was extremely competitive. He and his crew worked efficiently and we are really pleased with how everything turned out.

Description of Work
Extensive landscaping.

Category landscaping, lawn service

09/20/2016

Backyard looks beautiful. So happy with results

Description of Work
Lawn mowing, bush trimming, and mulch cleanup

Category lawn service

08/01/2016

Camille B.

I was highly annoyed with Israel. Wasted time from work. He came out to access my yard on April 14, 2016, and said he would provide an estimate (never once mentioned an issue). I then receive an email from him on April 18, 2016 stating he could not do the yard work because I was out of his cutting area. I was highly upset and disappointed as I provided my address initially, from that alone he should have been able to say if he could service my area or not. He provided an estimate for the work I wanted, but then said he could not do the "on going" lawn care.

Description of Work
Landscaping and lawn care.

Category fencing, lawn service

10/12/2015

Alfred N.

Makimanta is the BEST landscaping company in the DC area. Trust me, I've used many of them. The owner, Israel, is very professional. He can be reached over e-mail, text and phone with ease. He shows up when he says he is going to, which in this industry is rare. When he came over to my property, he made measurements and offered what I felt to be a very fair price. The result of my yard is night and day. It looks amazing. I've hired Makimanta to conduct ongoing maintenance of my yard and will continue to use them. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Installation of sod, grass, flowerbeds, and planting.

Category fencing, landscaping, lawn service

07/17/2015

Lawrence R.

i have contracted with four other lawn and garden maintenance companies over the past 20 years. Although my experience with Mr. Soto and his company is in its initial stages, I am already prepared to say that his performance in this field far exceeds any other in my experience. He is professional, knowledgeable, and honest. In every way, he demonstrates a true dedication to his profession, an attribute that is reflected in the performance of his crews. And he is a delightful person to work with.

Description of Work
Complete analysis of lawn and garden needs over 3 visits, thorough maintenance contract proposal (accepted), to include lawn mowing and maintenance, weeding, mulching, flower and shrub care, etc.

Category fencing

07/14/2015

Rosita M.

Category fencing

04/16/2014

Emma W.

Mr. Soto did a wonderful job. He was attentive to my needs and my budget, and he completed the job on schedule. The garden looks wonderful. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Regraded my garden, played a stone path, planted ground cover.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

University Painters

University Painters of Gaithersburg has been providing professional painting services to Montgomery County for 15+ years. Our team is comprised of 4 professional crews ranging anywhere from 3-6 members. Our team set up has allowed us to handle projects ranging in size from 1-2 bedrooms to whole home painting. We also provide light commercial work services. Our commercial projects have varied from single office build outs and restaurant's to large scale condominium projects.

Stone Garden LLC

A licensed and insured landscaping, masonry and construction company serving the DMV for more than 24 years! Stone Garden Inc is a company that loves to work hand in hand with its customers. We enjoy fulfilling the landscaping, masonry and construction needs our clients desire. Along with more than 20 years of experience, our workers are professional and hardworking. Please feel free to contact us for a free estimate for any landscaping, masonry and construction needs.

C&Painting LLC

C& painting llc. Are a painting company operated by the owner and with more than 20 years of experience in Exterior and Interior Paint works. We also do lead paint encapsulation. The satisfaction of our clients and our high quality is our best reference. You can also write to us at cpainting16@gmail.com or visit us at our website WWW.C-PAINTINGLLC.NET It will be a pleasure to help in your next project. Full licenses and insurance MD. MHIC #05-133056 Dc Gc Lic #4105166000208 C& PAINTING LLC:

Offers by C&Painting LLC on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    Satisfaction

Landscaping, Hardscape, Mowing, Trimming, Mulching, Sodding, Tree Service, Fence, Planting Stone Work, Patios, Walkways, Driveways