iaqductservices

contractor
04/18/2022

37 Shady Spring Pl

Gaithersburg, MD 20877

Air duct cleaning, Furnace cleaning,purifier Uv light systems ,dryer vent cleaning,sinetizing .mold remediation. I

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

For more than 5 years, IAQ Duct Services has provided Air Duct and Vent Cleaning Services in the MD, DC, VA Area. Customers have used IAQ Duct Services to help keep their properties clean, secure and safe. We know the ins and outs of duct and vent cleaning like no one else, and our knowledge can make the difference between a successful cleaning and a costly one due to inexperience and cheap service....

air duct cleaning (18)dryer vent cleaning (12)HVAC Companies (3)

04/19/2022

Darren C.

It went great. Very professional! In and out service! I could smell the difference once they left the job. Very Happy! very Professional! Definitely would hire again and promote to others. Great Job!!

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning HVAC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 04/19/2022

Review for iaqductservices - 37 Shady Spring Pl, Gaithersburg, MD - 39702634

Thank you for your feedback .glad to hear our Tecnician did a great job. We would continue to service your house.

04/18/2022

Cozet W.

Very well and professional

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and dryer ven cleaning

Work Completed On 04/21/2022

11/09/2020

Timothy W.

Air Duct Cleaning

Description of Work
Great company! They noticed mold in my hvac system and provided options to fix and installed the one I wanted that day. Great crew. Very courteous and efficient. Would strongly recommend.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

09/23/2020

Jennifer S.

It went really well. Victor was very professional and contacted me right away when I sent the inquiry. They were having a special, but I didn't want to do the service right then because we still had some home improvements to do. He said he would hold the price, and sure enough, he did. They did a great job and we would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Clean our air duct and dryer vent

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/10/2020

Harish K.

Victor and team arrived on time and did a Fantastic job. They went beyond my expectations and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Air Duct, dryer vent cleaning and Sanitizing

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

06/17/2020

Andrea D.

Very good.

Description of Work
every quarter HVAC Maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

02/03/2020

Weng V.

They were the first to respond to my quote request, and were flexible to my schedule. The did a great job cleaning. The air quality is in my home is now much better.

Description of Work
I needed my air ducts and dryer vent cleaned.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for your feedback.glad we could help

01/28/2020

Tamiko O.

There called before they arrived. They were very professional and wore shoe covers. They were very knowledgeable and polite.

Description of Work
Vent cleaning

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

08/29/2019

charles C.

very good service!

Description of Work
air duct and dryer vent

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

04/28/2019

Jason C.

They seemed to do a good job at cleaning. But, it metaphorically felt like one of their hands was always in my pocket reaching for my wallet.

Description of Work
They look for every reason to upcharge you. If you want to use 2 ounces of disinfectant, that’s $89. I’ve gotten ducts cleaned before from other reputable companies on Angie’s list and they never charged me $89 to use a disinfectant. To clean the blower motor (they said it’s 20 minutes of labor, but I timed them and it took 12 minutes) is approximately $50. To install a UV light, they allegedly had a “special” for $350/light. I them to show me the make and model of the light online and the guy told me it’s in a paper catalog and he didn’t know where it was online. I looked it up quickly online and it cost about $55 (meaning the labor to install a UV light is about $300- it takes about 15 minutes to install one having done it at my old house). They will upcharge the customer every chance they get.

Category air duct cleaning

Hello MR.[Member Name Removed] we really appreciate you took the time to let us know how you felt about our services. First I want to say sorry for feeling that way. Please contact our company if At any moment you felt obligated to do any of the recommendations? We can Refound your money back at any time. Our guests satisfaction is our success thank you

04/03/2019

Shanika W.

Victor and his associate were very professional, nice and gracious. They came in diagnosed the problem and got right to work. My house was actually on the way to another appointment later this afternoon so they stopped by on the same day. I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Our dryer vent was completely clogged and would not allow clothes to dry.

Category dryer vent cleaning

01/22/2019

Lori S.

Victor and his crew were great. Victor called to inform me when he was within 15 minutes away, which was within the appointment time period. He was very professional, friendly, speedy, clean and provided much needed wisdom on how everything works and gave advice on how often we would need to continue services in the future. They showed us before and after views of our vents. It was truly amazing to see the years (18 years) of dust buildup and the after glow of our sparkling, clear vents. We will definitely continue to use Victor’s services every 3 years on our air ducts system and every 1-2 years on our Dryer vents (which is determined based on the numbers in your household & usage of the Dryer). Victor can count on us as lifetime customers and we highly recommended his services to others. Thank you Victor!

Description of Work
We were overdue to have our air ducts, dryer vent and 3 bathroom exhaust vents cleaned.

10/23/2018

Truong N.

Two IAQ men did an excellent job on duct and vent cleaning on my single family home. They also cleaned the furnace and dryer vent thoroughly. Great quality work at an affordable cost :)

Description of Work
Air Duct cleaning and inspection

Work Completed On 10/23/2018

10/18/2018

Raymond G.

Victor was punctual and gave me notice before arriving to my home. Once arrived he was polite and informative about what needed to be done. He went above and beyond to make sure my ducts where clean especially since we have a 17 month old living in the house. I feel now we can sleep safe and sound and already tell a difference on how more efficient the system is working and suction is more powerful.

Description of Work
Return ducts, supply ducts, and dryer vent cleaned

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

Thank you for your kind and positive review.

06/01/2018

Nadia E.

Explained the process and showed photos of progress along the way. Great job

Description of Work
Vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

03/20/2018

eden G.

Extremely unprofessional and didn’t keep appointment as scheduled but cancelled at the last minute.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 03/20/2018

unfortunately there’s is nothing we can do we the Mother Nature.

11/09/2017

Allan G.

Very satisfied with Victor’s work. He was very informative and trusted his recommendations regarding the total care of our air duct system. It was the first time having this service done and our system was filthy. His quality of work and knowledge cleaned and disinfected our system, smelling fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend his company and service.

Description of Work
Total home air duct cleaning, ventilation, and dryer vent.

Work Completed On 11/09/2017

Thank you for your feedback glad we could help

10/29/2017

Shadi S.

Victor with IAQ was so accommodating in scheduling the visit, and he was prompt in arriving. He and his colleague were thorough and went the extra mile in cleaning the unit. He even showed me how my HVAC works and how the dust had collected in the blades over time, which is probably the root cause of my allergies developing at home over the years. He and his team go above and beyond to make their clients happy. Not only will I use IAQ's services again but I am recommending their company to friends, family, and my condo management to share with the neighborhood. You guys are honest and know what you're doing - thank you!

Description of Work
I got the air duct/dryer vent cleaning combo. My HVAC hadn't been cleaned in over 10 years.

Work Completed On 10/20/2017

10/20/2017

Jacqueline R.

This is the first time having our air ducts cleaned. Sears came out and were unable to work on the system (gas boiler). Called Victor, described the system, and he said he would try to get out the next day. Victor called the next day, came out and did an excellent job. Not only did he go the extra mile (literally), he honored a advertised price, took before and after photographs, and changed the air filter. Great experience with a competent, professional company. Will definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/20/2017

10/16/2017

ricardo V.

The work went amazingly well from start to finish. I spoke with Victor, the owner, who made me comfortable in hiring his company. They were able to come out quickly and arrived right on time. They cleaned up after themselves so well you can't even tell that they'd been here. They treated me like a person rather than a customer which made the whole experience amazing. I would hire them again and definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
IAQ Duct Services cleaned my air duct systems in my apartment.

Work Completed On 10/14/2017

Air duct cleaning. Furnace cleaning. Uv lights. Dryer vent cleaning. Carpet cleaning. Hvac repair, replace.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal