iaqductservices

• Trade License Expiration
  • 04/18/2022

37 Shady Spring Pl

Gaithersburg, MD 20877

For more than 5 years, IAQ Duct Services has provided Air Duct and Vent Cleaning Services in the MD, DC, VA Area. Customers have used IAQ Duct Services to help keep their properties clean, secure and safe. We know the ins and outs of duct and vent cleaning like no one else, and our knowledge can make the difference between a successful cleaning and a costly one due to inexperience and cheap service....

Resposiveness

air duct cleaning (16)dryer vent cleaning (11)HVAC Companies (2)

09/23/2020

It went really well. Victor was very professional and contacted me right away when I sent the inquiry. They were having a special, but I didn't want to do the service right then because we still had some home improvements to do. He said he would hold the price, and sure enough, he did. They did a great job and we would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean our air duct and dryer vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

09/10/2020

Victor and team arrived on time and did a Fantastic job. They went beyond my expectations and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct, dryer vent cleaning and Sanitizing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

02/03/2020

They were the first to respond to my quote request, and were flexible to my schedule. The did a great job cleaning. The air quality is in my home is now much better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my air ducts and dryer vent cleaned.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for your feedback.glad we could help

01/28/2020

There called before they arrived. They were very professional and wore shoe covers. They were very knowledgeable and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

04/28/2019

They seemed to do a good job at cleaning. But, it metaphorically felt like one of their hands was always in my pocket reaching for my wallet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They look for every reason to upcharge you. If you want to use 2 ounces of disinfectant, that’s $89. I’ve gotten ducts cleaned before from other reputable companies on Angie’s list and they never charged me $89 to use a disinfectant. To clean the blower motor (they said it’s 20 minutes of labor, but I timed them and it took 12 minutes) is approximately $50. To install a UV light, they allegedly had a “special” for $350/light. I them to show me the make and model of the light online and the guy told me it’s in a paper catalog and he didn’t know where it was online. I looked it up quickly online and it cost about $55 (meaning the labor to install a UV light is about $300- it takes about 15 minutes to install one having done it at my old house). They will upcharge the customer every chance they get.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Hello MR.[Member Name Removed] we really appreciate you took the time to let us know how you felt about our services. First I want to say sorry for feeling that way. Please contact our company if At any moment you felt obligated to do any of the recommendations? We can Refound your money back at any time. Our guests satisfaction is our success thank you

04/03/2019

Victor and his associate were very professional, nice and gracious. They came in diagnosed the problem and got right to work. My house was actually on the way to another appointment later this afternoon so they stopped by on the same day. I highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our dryer vent was completely clogged and would not allow clothes to dry.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

01/22/2019

Victor and his crew were great. Victor called to inform me when he was within 15 minutes away, which was within the appointment time period. He was very professional, friendly, speedy, clean and provided much needed wisdom on how everything works and gave advice on how often we would need to continue services in the future. They showed us before and after views of our vents. It was truly amazing t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were overdue to have our air ducts, dryer vent and 3 bathroom exhaust vents cleaned.

10/23/2018

Two IAQ men did an excellent job on duct and vent cleaning on my single family home. They also cleaned the furnace and dryer vent thoroughly. Great quality work at an affordable cost :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct cleaning and inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

10/18/2018

Victor was punctual and gave me notice before arriving to my home. Once arrived he was polite and informative about what needed to be done. He went above and beyond to make sure my ducts where clean especially since we have a 17 month old living in the house. I feel now we can sleep safe and sound and already tell a difference on how more efficient the system is working and suction is more powerfu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Return ducts, supply ducts, and dryer vent cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

Thank you for your kind and positive review.

06/01/2018

Explained the process and showed photos of progress along the way. Great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

Air duct cleaning. Furnace cleaning. Uv lights. Dryer vent cleaning. Carpet cleaning. Hvac repair, replace.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal