High's Chimney Service

Founded 1981 • With Angi since February 2005

4.3

Maintaining your wood burning stove and chimney is incredibly important to the safety of your home and the wellbeing of your family. When it comes to chimney cleaning and maintenance services, you need to find someone you can really trust to get the job done right. We at High’s Chimney can safely say that we have more chimney lining experience than any other company in the DC Metro Area. Our chimney sweeps have decades of combined experience. Cost is determined by the job. Additional phone numbers - (301) 698-8170, (202) 289-2750, (800) 937-2876. Additional fax - (301) 519-2440 & 301-519-3500. Additional DBA - High's Chimney Services/VA....

Santibanez

Santibanez construction is your premier contractor for fixing chimneys, patio stairs, fire box, and everything that has to do with bricks and blocks. We have the experience and proven expertise to handle all of your masonry and chimney repairs. Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by Santibanez  on Angi
RestoreUnow

WATER, FIRE & MOLD Damage Restoration & Clean-up Services! When disaster strikes your home or business, you need an experienced professional company to restore your property back to pre-loss condition. We offer immediate disaster response and can work with your insurance company. Having a disaster happen can be a traumatic time in your life and we understand every aspect of this. Our goal is to not only restore your home or business properly but to also ease your mind. From the initial phone call until after we've completed the work, we promise you'll be completely satisfied. We urge you to take a few moments to read our reviews, learn about our services, and contact us with any questions you may have.

Jassmin Home & Building Services Inc

Jassmin Home and Building Services Inc has over 21 years of experience serving Maryland, Washington DC and Northern Virginia. We are licensed and insured in Window Cleaning, Power Washing and all the services we offer. Our commitment to unsurpassed service and workmanship has earned us a well deserved reputation as Anytown's finest cleaning service.

Offers by Jassmin Home & Building Services Inc on Angi

06/09/2018

Robert T.

fine, very expensive for an hours worth of work.

Description of Work
fireplace opening pointed up.

Category masonry,chimney repair,fireplaces

12/06/2017

Theresa H.

They did a great job. Only complaint was a delay in service between the start and completion of the job. No one called to say they weren't coming back the next day. The weather was fine, but they did not show. They came back the following week to finish the job.

Description of Work
Rebuilt chimney from roofline up.

06/14/2017

Susan S.

High's was quick to assess the firebox and recommend two possible courses of action. They explained clearly the reasoning for their assessment and recommendations. They were available to complete the work next day and offered a discount if we were able to accommodate, which we were. The work was done professionally - it is of high quality, and they were very neat / clean.

Description of Work
We wanted an assessment of the firebox in our fireplace and then the replacement of the firebox based on the assessment.

Category chimney repair,fireplaces

04/13/2017

Thomas L.

Great! The team showed up on time and provided a professional and prompt assessment.

Description of Work
Routine flu inspection.

04/09/2017

Carolyn B.

The chimney was inspected and repaired with a new stainless steel liner. The cracked terra cotta tiles were supposed to be removed as a part of the contract. They were not. I called to see why not and to receive a credit for this portion of the contract. My call was never returned. I hired a second more reputable company to review the work and to replace my gas logs. They told me there was no reason that the terra cotta could not have been removed.

Description of Work
High's inspected the fireplace and told me the bricks needed to be replaced in a couple of areas on the outside and the terra cotta on the inside needed to be removed and replaced with a steel liner. I signed the contract and authorized them to go ahead.

11/11/2016

Arthur B.

They came out the day after I called, even during their busy season. They removed the bottom of the furnace and cleaned the entire flue going all the way up to the roof. They vacuumed and cleaned out some dead wasp remnants and assisted in unclogging my furnace. They replaced my furnace cap with a more durable, stainless steel cap, also. They went above and beyond for us and we were very appreciative.

Description of Work
Inspection and cleaning and a new stainless steel furnace cap installed.

09/12/2016

Frank M.

Requested an estimate. Someone came, inspected chimney and gave me a verbal estimate only. He said he would email me a written estimate via email but one was never received.

Description of Work
Chimney repair.

09/04/2016

James S.

Work went well and on schedule, and the rebuilt chimney looks great. They had to return to correct cracks that appeared in the crown after the cement had fully dried.

Description of Work
Hired to clean and add stainless steel liners and caps to dual flues (fireplaces in basement and main floor), and to rebuild deteriorating brick chimney at center of the roof.

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

07/19/2016

Eldon Y.

We have a wood stove that we use and they come once a year. We've been happy with them. They installed the wood stove and service it once a year.

Description of Work
They do our chimney cleaning every year.

05/31/2016

WARREN C.

They never showed up. I called them and they acted like I never had an appointment. Rather than an apology, they were rude and acted like it was my fault. Typical customer is always wrong mentality.

Description of Work
I had a longstanding appointment for chimney cleaning. I took they day off of work and they never showed up.

High's Chimney Service

Founded 1981 • With Angi since February 2005

4.3

8045 Snouffer School Road

Gaithersburg, MD 20879

Chimney Sweep. Repair, cleaning & inspection of chimney & fireplace, real estate inspections, flue caps, air duct & dryer vent cleaning, gutter guards, wood stove &insert installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available