Green Pro Cleaning - Natural Air Duct Cleaning

Founded 1992 • With Angi since January 2013

air duct cleaning equipment, vent cleaning equipment & insulation blowing machinery for efficient and effective duct cleaning & vent cleaning...

Davids Carpet And Upholstery

Now servicing Virginia & Maryland! Hello. I'm David, Owner and Operator of Davids Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. I would like to state I have been Cleaning Carpet, Upholstery and Oriental rugs for approximately 20 years and I still love that feeling I get when I see a customer happy with my work. All work is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If for any reason you're dissatisfied; we will gladly come out and make it right! Please allow a two hour window on scheduled jobs. What a difference a Dave makes! License number 125664-2011. Award winning.

Offers by Davids Carpet And Upholstery on Angi
Z Cleaners LLC

Z Cleaners LLC Hello Neighbors We are provide high quality professional carpet, upholstery and drapery cleaning service for our customers. Our 10 years experienced technician come your house give free estimate for our services. Cleaning method Carpet - we use hot water extraction system which will deep brush hot water formula dirt extraction deep clean your carpet. it will dry only 2 hours Upholstery - we will inspect fabric of your furniture and will decide either use dry cleaning or hot water extraction system. Drapery - we will provide you free take down and re hang service. 20% Off for first time customers.

Offers by Z Cleaners LLC on Angi
Professional Carpet Restoration

We are a local, family owned business steam carpet cleaning, water damage remediation, maid cleaning, and drywall and painting services in Alexandria va, and the surrounding DMV area. We use top of the line truck-mount steam cleaning equipment, which is able to steam clean using ,over, 200 degrees water, and extracts water better than portable equipment. This allows us to provide a better quality clean than our competitors.

01/06/2013

frank O.

Description of Work
WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND STANDARD DRYER VENT EXPERTS! OH MY GOODNESS!!! THIS COMPANY IS GREAT PROFESSIONAL, HONEST, KIND, AND HARD WORKING!!! We just moved here from California and our landlord graciously agreed to have the vents/ducts cleaned after we had seen some mold and smelled some strong oder from previous pets. This was my second time having my vent/ducts clean. Once in our home in California so I knew what I was looking for, and we knew if they were trying to scam or overcharge. THEY WERE NOT! They did a FABULOUS job, and were upfront about the cost and exactly what was covered! They were very considerate of our home and put plastic over the area they were working on, and left the house clean! They even vacuumed our stairs! As they worked they explained the procedure and showed me the awful mold, dust, hair, etc that we were breathing in. They also offered a sanitizer, which is a little extra, but definitely worth it! In addition we had a hidden return vent that they cleaned at no additional charge! WOW! Most companies try to nickel and dime you! They did not; they went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied. Their customer service is wonderful! Truly a lost art in this day! I am so thankful that we found Standards Dve, and I know that my family is safe and breathing clean air. I pray blessings upon this family and their business! They deserve it!

Category home elder care