Donation Nation Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2012

Donation Nation is more than a hauling company. We are a 501c3 Non-Profit Organization. Our mission is to reduce landfill waste and supply a variety of tangible and economic resources to benefit the growth of the Non-Profit sector. Since 2010, Donation Nation has served over 2,700 customers by removing and redistributing their unwanted items. We have also furnished and improved the living space of over 5,000 homes and diverted over a million pounds of recyclable materials from landfills. Now you can remove, recycle and redistribute any and all of your unwanted items with the click of a button! Donation Nation is fully insured and offers several services to its customers at the customer’s location. Our services include: House Cleanouts, Business Cleanouts, Donation Pickup, Redistribution, Junk Removal, Furniture Removal, Appliance Removal, Bulk Metal Recycling, and Construction Waste Removal. Our Mission, our goal is to be THEE household redistribution center of Montgomery County. A place in which another non-profit, another community organizer, or another social worker can sign up for our services, and within days or weeks (not months) provide household items to a family or individual in need. Time between a family moving from a shelter to a home but is put on a backlog or wait list of months for services like ours, is not good enough. That waiting period is a moment of instability, stress and uncertainty. A healthy environment at home enriches family communication, gives stability and reduces stress within the dynamics of a family. No, we do not build homes, provide economical housing or counseling. However, with our services, we keep household items away from the landfill, and redistribute it to those seeking social services within our community. Donation Nation is a dynamic business that helps the environment, and contributes to the stability of our local non-profit sector....

05/12/2019

I wanted to use this company. Their website says they give free estimates. I called and no one picked up. Voice mail greeting said to leave them a message, but their mailbox was full and I couldn't. So I tried then to reach them through Angie's List but they never replied. Who knows, they may be good if you can ever connect with them. I'm wondering if the free estimate is that (like You've Got Jun...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing old furniture

05/14/2018

The driver arrived on time. He was pleasant and professional and was able to remove all the furniture and items we were donating. He was helpful with several questions I had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of household items

04/02/2018

They called before arriving, showed up on time, and moved everything quickly without damaging any doors or walls. They were super friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed furniture, small appliances and a pellet stove

11/01/2017

They were friendly, efficient. They were everything!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came into the house and gathered everything I wanted to donate and gathered it all up and gave me an itemized list of everything donated. It was so easy for us to do for our taxes!

09/05/2017

Perfectly! The truck arrived with three men who lifted and moved some very heavy, bulky items--efficiently and, dare I say, happily. Nothing seemed too arduous, too difficult to get to. (Soooo nice to get rid of all the gallon paint-cans and other hard-to-dispose-of products!) And their calculation of costs and value was ideal for tax-purposes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
donation of unused household items, removal of junk

CATEGORY hauling services,house cleaning,moving companies,home & garage organization

Residential & commercial donation pickup, recycling, hauling, junk removal & waste reduction.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover