Deck Armor LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2014

107 S Summit Ave

Gaithersburg, MD 20877

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

About our company: When it's time for hiring a company to restore your deck, you need a company that not only has experience but one that can be trusted with the largest investment you will ever make, your home. There are just a few of the reasons why Deck Armor it's such a great choice for home and business owners across DMV area. We have over 10 years' experience in wood restoration business. Our employees are highly skilled and have been extensively trained. We believe that we offer the best service and job well done. We use our special Deck Armor Weather Protecting Sealing System to increase the lifespan of your deck by 10 years and make it look like new. Deck resurfacing rather that deck replacement will save you time and money. Deck Armor Weather Protecting Sealing System will be giving your existing deck increasing the value of your home, preparing it to be sold in the future; as well as adding charm and beauty. Our Deck Armor team Completely eliminate all splinters and all nails & Makes Your Deck Safe Again. This system Prevent cracking and warping makes Complete protection from weathering and rotting. Prevent mold and mildew. Increase the lifespan of your deck by 10 years!!! Smooth acrylic finish; maintenance free....

pressure washing (58)deck cleaning (58)decks & porches (34)house painting (23)woodworking (17)

06/24/2021

Tried to contact Deck Armor LLC twice today through Angi's List. I could not leave a message either time. Got a call back from a guy who I could barely hear and he was rude. He told me they don't do "small deck repairs" and only offer packages. This was before I could tell him the size of my deck or the damage from the fallen tree.

Description of Work
Backyard Tree Fell On Deck

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

Hi, We did receive your voicemail and called you right away. Unfortunately, the connection was bad, and we had to call you back twice. We finally got good service when you went upstairs to get better reception. According to the work description you gave us, we quickly determined that it will be out of our regular deck services. We also explain that we do deck cleaning, staining, repairs, and seali...

05/23/2021

Deck Armor did a terrific job. They replaced rotten boards, firmed up the stairways, applied three coats, and did a very clean job. They even painted the two 2-story pillars growing through a thorny spirea bush. The value of a job is of course whether you got your moneys worth rather than how little you paid. I feel like I got every penny's worth. I would recommend Deck Armor to anyone.

Description of Work
Needed two decks, two stairways, and a porch refurbished.

Category decks

Work Completed On 05/23/2021

Happy to hear that you love your new restored deck! We were happy to help you. Stay safe! Jim Hamster CEO Deck Armor LLC 240.483.8165

10/27/2020

We are glad we chose Deck Armor. Jim was our point of contact; he is professional, responds quickly, and answers questions patiently and accurately. Deck Armor's sales style is low pressure which was a relief after another company we looked into contacted us every other day for weeks asking whether we made a decision. Our 25 year old deck looks brand new. They low-pressure washed, sanded, screwed ...

Description of Work
Deck restoration

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

08/31/2020

Deck Armor is fabulous. I am extremely pleased with every single aspect of the work they did for me. Jim gave me a thorough recommendation for what needed to be done. And he gave me a price that was more than fair. All the workers are awesome. They are professional, hard workers, outstanding communicators, and very friendly too. The job was not easy. They had to deal with challenges -- the deck be...

Description of Work
Pressure wash and seal my deck and porch, replace porch screens

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/11/2020

Deck Armor LLC responded quickly to my quote request and gave me an estimate within the price range I had expected. I stressed that I needed the job finished within a month's time because of an upcoming family party. Their prep work was very thorough and they delivered on all counts. They replaced about a half dozen rotted boards without any additional charges. The job was completed days before my...

Description of Work
complete deck renovation

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

06/17/2020

Never contacted me to do estimate on my project. Send a free quote request on Angie’s list and never even bother to call me.

Description of Work
Deck restoration

Category decks,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

Hi, I hope you are doing well. You sent a deck quote request at 11:36pm on 06/16/20 and wrote a review that we never contacted you back before 12pm on the same day. Not sure how we have to compete with that. Jim CEO of Deck Armor LLC

05/12/2020

Best money spent on our house! Deck Armor team totally transformed our large, two-level, deck into a piece of art. Our poor deck was giving us and the kids more splinters than fun, but the new heavy duty paint not only looks amazing, but is super smooth. Even during the crisis, the Deck Armor team worked with us on every detail over phone and e-mail completing the job as stated without any issues....

Description of Work
Fixing deck boards and painting deck

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

Review for Deck Armor LLC - 107 S Summit Ave, Gaithersburg, MD - 38558158

It was a pleasure doing business with you! Jim Hamster

05/09/2020

Jim and his team did a fantastic job. Our deck looks brand new now. Thank you Jim. Robert from Centreville

Description of Work
power washing,replaced rotten deck boards, priming, sanding and painting of the deck

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

05/03/2020

Very well. They put on a very strong special coating of material which waterproofs the deck perfectly.

Description of Work
Refurbishing wooden deck at back of house.

Category decks,woodworking

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

11/18/2019

Deck Armor LLC did a great job. The deck is very old. The pressure washing was terrific. I never expected the deck to look so clean. They did a beautiful job on the staining/sealing. They exceeded expectations.

Description of Work
Deck restoration.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

Power washing. Wood deck cleaning, sealing, finishing, restoration & resurfacing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal