We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Capitol Iron Works

Founded 2014 • With Angi since April 2015

7680 Airpark Rd

Gaithersburg, MD 20879

We’re committed to the craft of welding providing you with the highest level of service, so you’ll always be happy that you chose us. Welding is a trade that most people aren't familiar with. At Capitol Iron Works, we are committed to provide excellent services for 100% customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves on our honesty and integrity and we firmly believe that you'll see the difference when you choose our company. We may not be related, but you’ll feel like we’re family!...

09/13/2020

Christa H.

I contacted Capital Iron Solutions for advice on how to refurbish the side stairs and railings outside my home and obtain an estimate. The paint is peeling and the staircase is unbecoming As requested I sent pictures and a description of what I needed done. I received a called immediately the next day and spoke with I believe Jorge. He asked questions for clarification and stated he would get back to me since he needed to clarify if they did this type of work. He got back to me immediately the next day. He shared with me what most likely needed to be done and made some recommendations. Although this was not work this company does, the time and advice I was given was invaluable. And how nice he was. I felt that I was heard and felt disappointed that I would not be able to work with Capital Iron Solutions. . I was impressed with their promptness, kindness, thoughtfulness and concern even though I would not be their client. If I needed work done that they do I would not hesitate contacting them again.

Description of Work
Needed estimate to refurbish iron stairs and railings on

Category wrought iron, dog fence, metal restoration

06/24/2019

Kristen V.

We had an unusual project where we removed half walls and replaced with white horizontal railings across the floor and down the stairs. We contacted several vendors with no reply and then we found Capital Iron. They helped complete our vision, solve problems of sloping floors, old house issues. They were unbelievably conscientious in making sure the project was done right and to our satisfaction. Their workers are professional and their service is excellent as well as the final product. We couldn't be more pleased. Rated the price good instead of excellent because iron work is expensive so it's hard to feel great about that aspect!

Description of Work
decorative interior railing

04/26/2019

Marshall Z.

Arrived as promised. Worked efficiently and professionally. Left job site in excellent shape. Crew was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Description of Work
Iron railing for steps

11/27/2018

Ivan S.

Everything went smoothly. Workers arrived on time and demonstrated competence and professionalism. Highly recommend Capital Iron.

Description of Work
Built Gate in Iron Fence

Category fencing, wrought iron, dog fence, metal restoration

07/05/2018

Marsha S.

The installers were courteous,pleasant and neat. From initial call to completed job was A+

Description of Work
Wrought iron railings for steps outside

Category wrought iron

Thank you for your review! I'll make sure thank the guys and let them know that you are happy with their work.

MLS Welding & Repair

MLS Welding & Repair is your first choice for all of your welding needs. With over 12 years experience, we've seen it all. We take pride in our professionalism, and timeliness. Call us today! We look forward to working with you for years to come!

Mr. Handyman of Northern Montgomery County

Mr. Handyman provides superior customer service with excellent workmanship. We strive to be the most trusted and most professional in home maintenance/repairs. We value every customer and look forward to servicing your home.

Capital Fence, Inc.

For over twenty five years the Capital Fence team has been building fences for area homeowners who care about quality and value. Our goal is to provide all of our customers with a seamless experience from the initial point of contact to project completion and beyond. Capital Fence is a family owned and operated business, with a commitment to providing you, our neighbor, with a superior product that you will be as proud of as we are. Our Crews do exceptional work and we stand behind it with our full three year workmanship warranty! In fact our best advertising has always been word of mouth from our many satisfied customers. Find out for yourself! Call us today, (301) 972-8400 to set an appointment for one of our friendly, knowledgeable sales representative to give you a FREE estimate.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Maryland
    Maryland Home Improvement Commission
    02/23/2018
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

We are dedicated to work step by step with our customers and there aren't many things we can't do.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Capitol Iron Works

How is Capitol Iron Works overall rated?

Capitol Iron Works is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Capitol Iron Works open?

Capitol Iron Works is open:

What payment options does Capitol Iron Works provide

Capitol Iron Works accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does Capitol Iron Works offer free estimates?

No, Capitol Iron Works does not offer free project estimates.

Does Capitol Iron Works offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Capitol Iron Works does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Capitol Iron Works?

Yes, Capitol Iron Works offers warranties.

What services does Capitol Iron Works offer?

Capitol Iron Works offers the following services: Whether it is for maintenance, repair or creation of a steel fence, metal stairs or new structure, Capitol Iron Works, is one of the leading local welding companies in Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia that does fabrication and installation of steel products like railing, metal stairs, metal fences etc, used for residential and commercial purposes. We employ a wide variety of welding methods and use high grade materials like quality steels, aluminum, stainless steel, and bronze.

Are there any services Capitol Iron Works does not offer?