Budget-Maids

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2010

4.3

953 Russell Ave Ste C

Gaithersburg, MD 20879

Locally owned residential cleaning, and carpet cleaning company servicing the Washington DC metro area exclusively. We have no franchise fees to pass on to our customers, which allows us to keep our prices within budget consistent with quality....

11/08/2014

Paula T.

They're very consistently good. I never feel like sometimes if different persons came, they didn't do as good as a job. They are very thorough, efficient, and they seem to do a really good job. They are very good about communication and they always leave a reminder message. If there is a reschedule due to a holiday, they always let us know in advance.

Description of Work
We use Budget-Maids for housecleaning. They clean everything but our basement every two weeks.

04/08/2014

Mary V.

They were on time when showing up. The quality of cleaning was very poor. They missed a lot of spots when cleaning that I had to later bring to their attention. Their general method of cleaning left me unsatisfied. I was not happy with their work. They did not move certain things when cleaning, they just cleaned around things in the house. It was much more of a "surface cleaning" than a "deep cleaning."

Description of Work
They provided a deep cleaning service for the entire house.

Category house cleaning

We do apologize the service was not up to your satisfaction, as our intent is always to make sure customers are satisfied with our service. We do offer a 24 hour service guarantee, but noticed the service was performed back on April 4th. However, we would like the opportunity to still come back out and re-clean your entire home at no additional cost. Please give us a call to schedule when you have a moment.

03/06/2013

Paula T.

We have used a couple of maid services over the years, and Budget Maids is one of the best we've used. Very reasonable priced, and very consistantly good quality. They have teams of cleaners and are very effecient when they come. However, I never feel like that is beause they take shortcuts, they pay attention to detail. Nice little touches like folding the kleenex with a little decoration and always adding a new plastic liner after emptying the trash - small stuff, but other maid services have not done those little things. We've used them for almost a year and I have also never had any issues of broken things, misplaced items/things put back incorrectly or areas that got skipped/poorly cleaned. They do a consistantly good job at ever visit. Great communication by phone. They leave a recorded message before every visit, and on times there has been a change in schedule (our clean day falls on a holiday, weather issue, etc) they always communicate any change ahead of time. Wonderful service all around - would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Budget maids cleans our townhouse every other week, routine household clean activities (clean kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, etc).

07/23/2012

Chad J.

same

Description of Work
Not to be trusted for various, unwritten reasons. Serviced us for about 6 months after which we filed a claim. Also, just about every week, they make changes to their personnel. We never knew who would show up. Be sure to ask for their names and ask for ID to make sure they are Budget employees. Budget says they audit frequently to make sure that the people in your house are their employees. Don't count on it. When I asked some of them them to do something they would seek out the other person, not understanding what I was asking. Their cleaning was fair to excellent depending on which team was provided. Overall, a good value if you have a stable team, but we will never, ever use them again.

Category house cleaning

We take all claims seriously and conduct a thorough investigation for each claim to assure we get the facts. In this case, we could not find any evidence supporting the claim made. Not to mention we found some rather unusual "coincidences" based on the amount spent with our company and the claim itself. We can assure the Teams dispatched to each home are indeed affiliated with Budget Maids, and in talking to homeowner, he was told by others sometimes this is not the case with some cleaning companies in that "friends" normally ride along without company knowledge. In this case, where our company was cleaning this residence for months, there is no evidence to support this especially when we conduct surprise inspections and have logs of all company vehicle movement on file.

06/15/2012

Laura D.

We are given a 3-hour window of time for Budget Maids to start our cleaning. When they arrive, they are very respectful and courteous. We do our best to make sure our floors are cleared so they are able to vacuum and clean without too many obstacles. They do a great job of cleaning our tables and shelves that have pictures, lamps, baskets, figurines, etc. They clean our floors, windows too. I am very please with their service and will continue to use them on a regular basis.

Description of Work
We hired Budget Maids to provide recurring (every 3 weeks) cleaning services for our townhouse. They clean the kitchen, dining area, living room, 3 bedrooms, 1 and 1/2 baths, and our hallways and stairs. We are happy with their service as well as the price. Their price was less than the quotes we received from other companies.

02/13/2012

Arthur S.

They did quality work. They also weren't that expensive.

Description of Work
I use them for housecleaning services in the entire house.

02/10/2012

Jorge S.

They did a good job.

Description of Work
They cleaned the house, stairs, both bathrooms, under the rug , and dusted.

08/16/2011

Annette R.

I had two tenants in the town house. This was the third tenant coming to look, and two were already living in there. It was not a quite same to me where one comes to look at the empty place. The two tenants who lived there were riled with the cleaning. I didn't get a chance to see it until three weeks afterward. I didn't do the comparison immediately. I saw it three weeks later, and it looked really nice. I knew it was dirty before. My daughter was one of the two tenants who lived there. Even after three weeks of cleaning, it looked markedly different and presentable. I am very satisfied with them. I probably would have used them for my own home, if I didn't already have somebody who comes to do the cleaning. I don't have the heart to make that change. I can't imagine the price lesser than what they have charged. They worked for two hours. They were very reasonable. They asked very specific questions over the call. They are more specific to the layout than the number of rooms and bath to be done. They asked questions that indicated that they understood the nature of the work to be done. I have called before over the past 20 years for different prices from different companies, and they ask how many bedrooms as well as baths I have. Based on that, they would tell the charges, and there was no question about the layout or anything else asked. I was very impressed with Budget-Maids.

Description of Work
I hired Budget-Maids mid July for one time cleaning.

02/28/2011

Laura H.

Friendly and efficient, with the exception of a ding on my oven door, I have been inordinately pleased with this group. I have paid more for less, believe me. In fact, in the last 14 years I have tried at least 7 different companies/individuals, and so far these are the best. They will change bedlinens or just about anything else (reasonable) you ask them to do. Teams of two ALWAYS have a fluent english speaker--this is a HUGE plus in this area. Good eco products. They will use your machines (vacuum cleaner, etc) /cleaning products if you prefer.

Description of Work
Cleaned the entire house (2500 sqft) for a much lower rate than I can find elsewhere in a bonded and insured company. Vacuum, dust, etc...standard housecleaning items. I believe windows are extra.

My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Service

My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services specializes in Providing Premium Cleaning & Restoration Services while Protecting the rest of your Home, Possessions and Environment. After working for several less than reputable companies, I decided the only way I could provide services that I could be proud of ethically and make a decent living was to go into business for myself. So I did and here I am nearly 30 Years later. Since 1992, I have been providing my services to Homeowners like you as well as some of the areas prominent Businesses, Churches, Government Offices, Nursing Homes, Office Buildings, Realtors, Restaurants, Schools, Sports Clubs etc. No matter what size the job, I place an Emphasis on Quality that is unsurpassed. If I'm not happy with the results, how can I expect them or you to be? As an I.I.C.R.C. Certified Firm and A Master Cleaner and Restorer I have the knowledge and expertise to not only to Provide You the Most Thorough Cleaning EVER or It's FREE! As the name implies, I Clean Carpet, very well I might add. I can also remove most Pet Stains & Odors. Upholstery Cleaning is performed to the highest levels attainable without risk of damaging the fabrics. Using multiple products, tools and Methodologies, I'll clean your fabrics as aggressively as Possible to get them as clean as Possible. Power Cleaning of Ceramic Tile is another service that We Excel in; renewing your floors appearance and removing the germs that are growing on your floor. Water Damage Restoration; Not only do we extract the water and dry the carpet, which is where most carpet cleaners stop, we actually dry the structure. Using Thermal Imaging and moisture probes to find the water others don't and then specialized Thermal Drying Equipment to dry the structure without totally gutting your home if possible. We'll return your home back to a Dry and Healthy Environment Then, we can put everything back together again, Restoring your home back to it's Pre-loss Condition!

Offers by My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Service on Angi
    Ayoub Carpet Service

We make your carpet & rugs look like new again by offering the most thorough green-cleaning possible by our friendly and accommodating staff- saving you thousands of dollars in replacement and giving your home a breath of fresh air…removing harmful pollutants and contaminants.

Offers by Ayoub Carpet Service on Angi
    Ayoub N&H

For three generations we have specialized in carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, in-plant Oriental & area rug cleaning, carpet installation, and repair of your floor coverings. When you're in need of new carpeting, rugs, custom runners, or hardwood flooring be sure to stop by our showroom for a wide selection to choose from.

Offers by Ayoub N&H on Angi
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express

House Cleaning Services, Maid Services, Housekeeping Services, Commercial Cleaning Services, & Dry Cleaning Carpet System