Bartlett Tree Experts - 31311

Founded 1907 • With Angi since September 2005

Additional phone - (877) 227-8538. Additional DBA - The FA Bartlett Tree Expert Co. Bartlett Tree Experts has been providing scientific tree care since 1907. A 3rd generation, family owned business, our mission is the maintenance and care of the health and beauty of trees and shrubs. We are an international organization, with offices in Canada, England and Ireland. Our research laboratories advises us about the latest technological advances in arboriculture and assists our arborists with training updates. The laboratory networks with professionals at universities, government agencies, and allied industry groups. This enables us to provide state-of-the art procedures and techniques to our clients. Our arborists consult with other professionals for common projects and community interests. Our unique position in the green industry helps us further arboriculture as a science and a profession. TCIA accredited, ISA member, TCIA member. Award winning....

BC Summit, LLC

08/31/2020

They are pretty good, responsible, and reliable. They clean up, billing is fair, timely, and they come out when ask them to. I hired them couple of times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did landscape work and arbor work.

CATEGORY landscaping

02/15/2018

Chris Larkin at Bartlett Tree Experts went out of his way to accommodate our deadline to get air spading done. He visited our house several times to see if the soil was warm enough. He worked closely with our city arborist to ensure that he was able to the job done in time and by city standards. Great job, great price, excellent service. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air spading

CATEGORY tree service

10/26/2017

Very well. They came when I was at work and left a detailed message. There prices were well under a competitor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree treated for ash borer pest and diagnosis for tree problem.

CATEGORY pest control,tree service

07/13/2017

They come three times a year. I get a spring and fall evaluation, and then throughout the year they come out and take care of the pests on the bushes and things like that. I have used them for a couple of years. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do some yearly work where they take care of the plants for spring for any kind of problems. They have done some tree work for me.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

04/02/2017

Very well. Bartlett was affordable and performed the work exactly as requested. It took several weeks to get the work scheduled but once scheduled, Bartlett's workers arrived when promised, did a good job, and cleaned up the area before they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruning of overgrown evergreen trees that were touching the house.

CATEGORY tree service

Residential & commercial tree care, pruning, cabling, bracing, insect, disease, plant diagnostics, soil testing, lightning protection, pest management & fertilization.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa