We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

ALIHAN L.L.C.

20503 Ivory Pass Ct

Gaithersburg, MD 20879

We are general Handyman. Specialize in bathroom and kitchen remodeling. Interior and exterior painting. Ceiling lights and fans installation. Drywall repairs. hardwood installation. General household repairs. Door and windows repairs. Deck installation and repairs. Power washing and gutter cleaning. We offer very reasonable and competitive pricing since we keep our overhead costs very low. Over 15 years of experience and customer satisfaction is our key motto. We value our customer time and money and produce desired results to match their expectations. ...

04/29/2021

Terri R.

I am so impressed at the work they did! Ibrahim provided quotes for two different options which allowed us to make the right decision based on how long we plan to stay in our home. Not only did the team finish the deck in two days - the yard was spotless when they left. One of the workers (whose name escapes me right now!) even played with our pups a bit which made them much more comfortable (our old pup gets very nervous around new people). I highly recommend them for the work they did, but also the professionalism and customer service.

Description of Work
Replace old wood deck

04/22/2021

Ann C.

The response was quick. The work was done when scheduled. The contractor was courteous and very well done. I will 100% use them again.

Description of Work
Patch a hole and Paint

Category drywall, interior painters

03/19/2021

Mel C.

Alihan LLC crew did a very nice job of plaster repair and interior painting, without too much mess. Easy to communicate with owner. Would recommend and will use again.

Description of Work
Painting and plaster repair, whole house

Category ceramic tile, plastering, interior painters

03/17/2021

Carol E.

Alihan, LLC did my master bath remodel. They came in at a fair price and were very responsive with the work. Mario and his team did a great job on the bathroom and were always open to discuss ideas and to work to get what I wanted. If a mistake was made (which was rare) they would fix it even before I said they needed to. Some contractors will just try to convince you it is ok but they proactively changed things if they did not feel it was correct. I appreciated that commitment to doing the job well. I am very happy with my bathroom and would hire them again. They respond quickly to texts and questions and were on time and did a nice job keeping everything clean. I thought I would have to move out of my bedroom while the work was being done because there would be too much debris. But they did such a good job keeping it clean, that I was able to stay in my room each night. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, lighting, home remodeling, interior painters

01/15/2021

Karen H.

They did a great job. Additionally the rest of the yard was cleaner when they finished than when they started.

Description of Work
Backyard patio installed

01/14/2021

Karen H.

They put in a patio in our back yard, and not only did they do a fabulous job, the rest of the yard was cleaner when they left than when they got here. I am extremely pleased and can certainly recommend them!

Description of Work
A new patio put in the back yard

11/24/2020

Dominique L.

Alihan LLC did several jobs at out home that we are very happy with over the past month. They replaced damaged siding, repaired damaged ceiling drywall and installed 7.5 foot deer fencing in our backyard. The were very reasonably priced, timely and professional. We will be hiring them for all future house work and therefore high;y recommend them.

Description of Work

Category drywall, handyman service, siding, woodworking, interior painters, dog fence

10/25/2020

Deborah M.

We are continuing as many during these times to upgrade or improve our home. Alihan LLC has been extremely helpful, professional and provides quality work and excellent customer service! Ibrahim and Mario are great! We are working with them for additional projects.

Description of Work
Front Porch Portico, Deck and Screened Porch

Category decks, handyman service, deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

08/17/2020

Gerri G.

Alihan exceeded my expectations. The crew was beyond helpful and kept me informed promptly throughout the work. Their work is meticulous and I am extremely happy with the results. I plan to hire them again for other work on my home and would enthusiastically recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
Bathroom and hallway remodel

Category drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, lighting, home remodeling, interior painters

Fame Interiors LLC

With over 25 years of serving the Washington DC area, Fame Painting brings together quality service with expert advise! We provide the highest quality workmanship to protect your investment and will ensure that every surface is prepped and primed correctly to ensure the longevity of the paint. Complete satisfaction guaranteed and committed to quality and professional craftsmanship. ASK ABOUT SAVING AN ADDITIONAL 10% OFF YOUR WHOLE-HOUSE PAINTING PROJECT!

Offers by Fame Interiors LLC on Angi
    Tricolors Paint LLC

At Tricolors Paint LLC we specialize in the following areas: Remodeling services hardwood flooring carpentry decks gutters interior and exterior painting and much more! We are family owned with more than 20 years experience!

Cook & Sons LLC

No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's list discount. Additional e-mail -cookandsonsllc@hotmail.com.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about ALIHAN L.L.C.

How is ALIHAN L.L.C. overall rated?

ALIHAN L.L.C. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

Does ALIHAN L.L.C. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, ALIHAN L.L.C. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.