Alfaro's Tree Expert

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
VA

PO Box 83802

Gaithersburg, MD 20883

Removing & cutting trees, especially large trees, could be a dangerous task. Let the PRO’s handle all your tree removal needs. We specialize in the removal of your unwanted and unhealthy trees, stumps and surface roots. We approach each job in a professional and safe manner. Each job presents its own unique set of challenges. Tree cutting is a high risk field and the safety of our client and our staff is a top priority. We use modern up to date processes and safety equipment to get the job done professionally and safely, every time. Call us today for a free quote. All activities fully insured for every possible risk. We service all Maryland, Washington DC and Virginia...

tree service (66)fence company (3)lawn treatment (1)lawn care (1)lawn & landscaping (1)gutter cleaning (1)

06/18/2021

June 2021. I had a huge dying tree. These people responded very quickly. They gave a very reasonable price ( I got 3 bids). They came right on time. They took this giant tree down in a few hours. They damaged nothing in my yard/fencing. They were very nice. A+ service. Id use them again anytime. hsachs@starpower.net. Chevy Chase Md.

Description of Work
removal of very large tree from yard

Category fencing,tree service

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

07/31/2020

I needed a large, storm-damaged tree removed from my property, including a large branch that fell on my neighbor's property. Fidel returned my call within minutes and had his crew come out within 2 hours. They were very professional and efficient in taking down the tree safely, removing all debris, and cleaning up. With a 5-man crew, the job went quickly. I would definitely use them again

Description of Work
needed a very large damaged tree removed

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

06/11/2020

This is the third time (every 3-4 years) that we have used Alfaro's Tree Expert for the trees on our property. We have always found them to be reasonably priced and professional and they do an excellent job. We will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Tree cleanup and removal

Category fencing,tree service

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

06/09/2020

Hire Fidel Alfaro and his team! In May 2020, Alfaro’s Tree Experts removed a giant, double-trunk oak tree that was dying in my backyard. Mr. Alfaro owns his own crane and operated it skillfully to remove it. It was a challenging job as everything had to be lifted over my house to the street. His team did beautiful work, carefully prepping by removing a fence panel to position the crane (and it was...

Description of Work
Large Tree Removal, Stump Removal, Reseeding

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

10/18/2019

Everything went well except for the trimming of the Cherry Laurel bushes that were cut too much off the top and now I won't have any spring blooms of the white flowers now. The edging, the laiding of the rock and cleaning up the bed with mulch I provided was great and these guys did an awesome job on this. I still need to purchase some plants on where the Holly Tree was and one other space in the ...

Description of Work
Trimming of bushes. Removal of a holly tree with stump. Edging in the back around the half moon garden. Laid Black turf and added 6 bags of 1/4' Marble rock ( I had already purchased) between the fence and the lattice fencing that is along the steps of the deck.

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

10/16/2019

It went very well. While the crew was not able to arrive as early as they hoped the first day of the project, they arrived in the afternoon and started working. We had an old-growth oak tree in our backyard that was near the fence of our neighbor that is directly behind us. Fidel Alfaro, the owner/operator, went to the neighbor and asked if they could use their driveway and yard to get to the tree...

Description of Work
Removal of dead old-growth oak tree and stump

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

Review for Alfaro's Tree Expert - PO Box 83802, Gaithersburg, MD - 38175823

08/06/2019

It went great -- great price, fast estimate, quick, clean work. The trees were HUGE and they handled it like pros. I would definitely recommend them again.

Description of Work
Take down one giant oak and trim back two others

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

07/09/2019

Alfaro provided a professional removal quote. Crew was on time, completed job and cleaned up all areas. I have young children and was very happy with attention to detail. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Removed several trees from my home.

Work Completed On 06/24/2019

05/02/2019

This went very well. Unfortunately I have had to pay to have large trees removed from my property before. Therefore I know from experience that this work is expensive and dangerous. I also know that prices for work can vary widely so it pays to get bids. I got four, including one from Alfaro's who had removed a large dying oak from property a couple years ago. They did a great job with that diffic...

Description of Work
Remove a large oak tree (over 115 feet) extremely close to house and grind stump.

Work Completed On 05/02/2019

Review for Alfaro's Tree Expert - PO Box 83802, Gaithersburg, MD - 37853264

05/01/2019

The team work very well and did an outstanding job

Description of Work
Remove two big Tulip poplar trees

Work Completed On 04/15/2019