A STUMP REMOVAL ONLY CO

Founded 1983 • With Angi since February 2008

Owner/Operator/Stump Specialist (We Don't Trim or Take Down Trees-Only Stump Removals) Multiple Super Service Award winning, yearly background checked contractor personally does your job. Miss Utility and Pipeline Safety trained. Ability, experience, equipment, work and business ethics make the difference. No subs used. No deposit required. You pay only after your job is properly completed - visit mystumps.com ----- Please call me at 1-800 - MYSTUMP or 301-776-2828 (these are landlines - do not text) If you get my voicemail, please mention you found me on Angie's List so I can give you PRIORITY over my other callers. Services Offers: Stump Removal, Stump Grinding, Root Removal, Prep for New Tree replant, Redo Other's Poor Work. Small or Large jobs done. Year-round, full-time, weather permitting. Limited access capabilities for narrow gates or limited access areas. Emergency service if it's really needed. Free on-site consultative estimate - so you know exactly what should and will be done to get the best results, which yields superior value pricing of your job. Not Offered: Tree Take Downs, Trimming, Pruning, and Planting. ...

KUHN'S TREE SERVICE INC.

The Kuhn's are the owners and operators of Kuhn's Tree Service Inc. They have been involved in every aspect of the business for the past 30 years. They are extremely fortunate to have an experienced team of people who are experts at what they do to assist them. At Kuhn's Tree Service Inc. we pride ourselves on our immediate response to your emergencies. We were there when the recent Derecho hit this area and have been involved in all the major weather-related events for the past 30 years. We have long-standing experience in working with insurance adjuster's, coordinating with utility companies, dealing with and satisfying construction and property management companies, residential accounts, and the general public. During the 2010 snow storm, our crews worked around the clock plowing parking lots and driveways. During The Derecho, Kuhn's Tree Service removed multiple trees from houses, working in conjunction with 8 different insurance companies. When a tree falls on your home, call the experts: Kuhn's Tree Service.

Caliber Tree Services

Our story began 65 years ago with our Grandfather Henry and Uncle Kenny. They provided various home services for those in need, but did not have the budget to complete. They found ways to help people repair their homes and pay them as they could. The joy they received by being able to help others in need was worth more, than the cost of the job itself. Fast forward to present day, we still keep those core values and do our best to help those in need of our Tree Expert Services. We do this by providing fair pricing, reasonable terms, and quality workmanship to all of our customers. We go one step further for our Senior Citizens, Military, Police, Fire, and Teachers. Give us an opportunity to win your business and become your go to Tree Experts for life.

Offers by Caliber Tree Services on Angi
Nelson Tree Specialist Inc

Experienced, professional and affordable services to help you deal with trees, shrubs and stumps in and around your property. We are standing by, ready to provide you with outstanding services. Your satisfaction is our #1 concern! We offer a wide range of Tree Services with one goal in mind – making you a happy customer! We offer a custom approach to tree removal guaranteed to match your needs and budget. Regardless of the type of Tree service you select, our skilled and insured professionals ensure the job will be done safely. Certified Arborist on staff! License number - 1610.

10/23/2020

I’m very satisfied with Frank and his son’s work. Frank returned my initial call the same day, explaining the process. Once he received information on utility lines location (his request at Missutility.net), they arrived with the equipment on time, reviewed the site, asked questions about what level of grinding was needed, what is my future planting ideas, and gave me a price, which seemed too hig...

Description of Work
removing large stump and its lateral roots

03/19/2020

They have the best stump grinding equipment I have ever seen. They dug 15 to 20 feet across and about 4 to 5 feet deep and everything was in small pieces. I got 8 or 9 bags of mulch out of it. They did a marvelous job for a reasonable price. One of the best companies I have come across and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They ground up a large tree stump and roots.

10/24/2019

Another outstanding job performed by Frank and John. Showed up ON TIME! Worked continuously until the job was complete. Very professional, high quality work. Over the last two months they have ground nearly 45 stumps for me. Great job.

Description of Work
Grind 23 stumps

09/17/2019

I cannot say enough about this company. They were the only ones to IMMEDIATELY return my call. They showed up the very next day and did an amazing job. I would hire again and again and again.

Description of Work
Large tree root removal

09/08/2019

I was quite impressed with the work that was done. Frank and his son arrived with their equipment on time, reviewed all the stumps, asked questions about what level of grinding was needed (e.g., all roots removed, debris removed, etc.), and gave me a price, which seemed fair. They worked diligently and even ground an extra small stump for free. I only wanted the stumps ground to surface level and ...

Description of Work
Grind roughly 20 stumps down to surface level

Category tree service

Stump Removal, Stump Grinding, Root Removal, Prep for New Tree replant, Redo Other's Poor Work. Small or Large jobs done. Year-round, full-time, weather permitting. Limited access capabilities for narrow gates or limited access areas. Emergency service if it's really needed. Free on-site consultive estimate - so you know exactly what should and will be done to get the best results, which yields superior value pricing of your job.

Tree Take Downs, Trimming, Pruning, and Planting.