Heart 2 Heart Delivery & Moving Solutions

2:00 PM - 6:00 PM

120 W Church St

Frederick, MD 21701

We accept remote payment

Heart 2 Heart Delivery & Moving Solutions is known for Professionalism, Quality, Performance, and Endurance. In our commitment to environmentally friendly, we reuse and recycle moving boxes! We uphold seven-plus years of experience in the delivery and moving industry. We provide optimal insurance coverage and we're bonded. Also, we are USDOT 2724163 - MC 922612 certified to operate in the state of Maryland and multi-state. We are here for our clients from the initial estimate to the completion of services and beyond. Also, we provide cleaning services, not only do we move clients, we'll clean their property as well. We are the one-stop for services. One of the perks of using Heart 2 Heart is the day of the move we do not charge for mileage from our location to the client's location. In order to receive the discount, the coupon must be given at the signing of contract. "From Our Heart To Your Heart"...

movers (24)house cleaning (2)piano movers (1)

03/03/2020

Tina W.

From start to finish Kevin, Laquise and their team exceeded our expectations! They were professional, accommodating and dedicated to making our move as stressfree as possible. They moved our office from Columbia, MD to Frederick, MD. It was a 2 day job and they were on time both days. The team started the day focused and stayed that way until the job was done. Every member of the crew was polite and courteous. They handled our belongings with respect. We highly reccomend Heart 2 Heart movers for all your moving needs.

Description of Work
Office move

Work Completed On 02/29/2020

Thank you for utilizing our services, it was a pleasure to serve you and your family.

12/01/2019

Mark V.

Kevin and Laquise (and the entire team) are absolutely amazing. We moved to our new house (in-town move), and they took immaculate care of each and every item. The crew were friendly and outgoing, and absolutely crushed it with their professionalism and efficiency. I cannot recommend Heart 2 Heart enough.

Description of Work
Moving Homes

Work Completed On 11/23/2019

Thank you for using Heart 2 Heart for your moving needs. We wish you and your family all the best on your new journey. Happy Holiday's!

08/09/2019

Mark B.

We used them 4 times in the past year+ consolidating our homes, including a FL - MD move and over the river and through the woods to grandma's. Kevin and his guys do an excellent job taking great care of your belongings. I don't believe it is a secret that Laquise is the engine that makes it all go! They also offer post move house cleaning to get you ready for home sale Highly recommended! M&Y

Description of Work
Moving and House cleaning

Category house cleaning,moving companies

Work Completed On 03/16/2019

Review for Heart 2 Heart Delivery & Moving Solutions - 120 W Church St, Frederick, MD - 38035919

Hello, Thank you for utilizing our services, it was a pleasure to work with you and your family. We've had experiences with many projects that encompasses moving and cleaning services. Your projects has been one of the most memorable with Heart 2 Heart.

06/24/2019

MARY G.

GREAT!!! Packed up all my household items & moved them to storage. I called them on Tuesday & they were there on Thursday. Everything was packed & into the storage unit by 12:30. Fast & professional work. Very happy with the entire experience. Will call them again when I am ready to moved to my new house.

Description of Work
Moved all my stuff from my house to storage

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

12/10/2018

Emily J.

We were extremely pleased with the support and effort that Laquise and Kevin provided to our move. It was not an easy process. We were downsizing into a smaller place and had another company handle the sale. Heart2Heart was very helpful in the packing and moving portion and was very tolerant of the need to work around the things that were to remain. On top of that, they understood that moves are stressful and they were compassionate throughout the process. It could not have gone better. I also would like to commend them for their integrity. We received top-notch service from them.

Description of Work
We were doing a downsizing move, which involved packing what we needed and leaving the items that were to be sold.

Work Completed On 09/30/2018

Thank you for utilizing our services.

09/13/2018

Sabrina M.

Wonderful....Kevin's team as well as Kevin were outstanding.....they went above and beyond my expectations.

Description of Work
Move to a new location.

Work Completed On 08/04/2018

03/13/2018

Alicia B.

The move could not have gone better. The local furniture move was done carefully and smoothly. This was important to me as it was being moved into my parents new apartment in a senior community. Kevin and his crew were so professional and easy to work with. The furniture being packed up to ship long distance was carefully wrapped for the utmost safety. I would gladly recommend Heart 2 Heart again.

Description of Work
Moving of furniture both local and others packed up to move long distance

Work Completed On 02/23/2018

03/05/2018

Vlad L.

Great guys!! Very professional. Moving is always stressful, but after talking with the owner (Kevin) I was immediately at ease. On-time, on-quality, on budget. Highly recomended!

Description of Work
Moving 2 BR apartment

Work Completed On 03/02/2018

01/23/2018

Linda B.

As soon as I met the owners, I felt the tension ease from my shoulders. They were attentive to my complex moving and packing needs and Kevin's response was "I will take care of it." And their team did indeed take care of packing, moving, unpacking and driving some items to an auction house. I selected this company based on the excellent reviews as well as their demonstrated sincerity and work ethic. Because of all the actions I had asked of them, the team missed eating lunch, or even a snack! They united in getting the job done in a timely manner. I thought the cost was reasonable. Heart 2 Heart is a first class company. Most importantly, "Solutions" is in the name of their company and they is truly their mission to find a positive solution to every request. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Packing and moving

Work Completed On 01/15/2018

01/18/2018

Mark B.

Kevin and Laquise are very hard workers. The description of they're company is spot on. The move went better than we could have ever imagined. They are very through and conscientious and great care was taken to avoid any damage either moving out or in. The crews showed up on time and worked very expediently. The price was very reasonable for the work that was done would have to say they delivered more than we had paid for. Moving is generally a pain but Heart2Heart made it very easy for us. Would use them again in a "Heart"beat

Description of Work
Moving from Condo and Townhouse to a local single family home. Also previous weekend moved unwanted items to Goodwill and landfill.

Work Completed On 01/17/2018

01/03/2018

Theresa K.

Very smooth. They were abundantly cautious with my belongings and very professional.

Description of Work
Moved from a 3 BR home to a home 30 miles away.

Work Completed On 01/02/2018

Good morning, Thank you for using our services, we look forward to working with you in the future.

10/18/2017

Jane C.

Kevin is just a honest, reliable, and incredibly hardworking person. He underestimated the amount of stuff we had and took a couple more hours than he anticipated, but did not charge us extra from what we agreed to on our signed contract. After we unpacked after a week or two, he came back to pick up all the boxes and paper. Thank you so much! I don’t think we will be moving again, but if we do, we will call Kevin!

Description of Work
Packing and moving locally

Category moving companies,delivery service

Work Completed On 08/26/2017

08/15/2017

Dennis G.

This was our first experience using a moving company and we couldn't have been happier. Kevin and LaQuise were wonderful. They were very friendly, accommodating and professional. They treated all of our items with care and met our requests of storing overnight and delivering during off-hours. The movers did a great job and were very nice and positive throughout. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.

Description of Work
Moving to a new home

Category moving companies

Thank you, we look forward to working with you in the future.

08/09/2017

Carol W.

Kevin Brown and his wife were very friendly and did seem to show attention to detail in preparing our furniture for moving. I was hesitant to write this negative review. However, the moving day itself was terrible. Despite all the crew members hired for the job, the move still took close to 12 hours from start to finish. There were times where people were just standing around, waiting to do something. No one was proactive, grabbing boxes and bringing them inside. Every single box was clearly labeled with the room it belonged in. After they left, I saw that the majority of the boxes were dumped in the basement and never taken to the actual rooms. Beds were put together incorrectly. A mirror could not be reattached to the dresser because the hardware was misplaced or lost. Many items were damaged during the move. Furniture was scratched, and a couch foot was smashed and broken. Despite repeated contact attempts over the past 9 months, none of these damages has been fixed. I waited a long time before writing this review because I wanted to give them the chance to make things right. I'm glad that other people have had good experiences with them but our experience was just terrible.

Description of Work
We used Heart 2 Heart Moving for 2 moves - from our old house into a short term apartment, and a storage space, and then again 3 months later from the apartment and storage space into our new house.

Work Completed On 10/31/2016

Good morning Mrs. [Member Name Removed], We apologize for any inconveniences that this caused. At Heart 2 Heart customer satisfaction is something that we take very seriously and would never compromise under any circumstances. Unfortunately, sometimes unavoidable mistakes happen. In such rare cases, a satisfactory solution is always in place and preventable measures are introduced. We have communicated through email and by phone to resolve your concerns. We inventory each item before the item is wrapped and loaded on the truck, some of the items had pre-existing damages that we did not cause. Our crew is professionally trained and works very hard putting care into clients items. We are more than willing to resolve your concerns.

05/08/2017

Laura J.

We got bids from a couple of companies and went with Heart 2 Heart based on all the great reviews and they were able to match competitor's pricing but offered more services. The move went great and we would definitely hire them again. I'm pretty sure they cared more about my items than I did, if that's even possible. They made sure everything was 100% protected and that includes my new floors & walls at our new house. They are problem solvers as we were dealing with contractor issues and they managed to make our move happen in a difficult situation. Moving is emotionally exhausting and to have the exiting home cleaned as part of the deal was such a relief. I didn't realize how much I would appreciate it until the time came.

Description of Work
Moved three bedroom home from Montgomery County to Frederick County.

Category house cleaning,moving companies,delivery service

Work Completed On 04/19/2017

04/14/2017

Mary Kate B.

From the very beginning, owners Kevin and Laquise were amazing. Being on time is very important to my husband and myself- and they were ALWAYS on time- from the initial consultation to the move. The amount of care and effort that Heart to Heart puts into our move was impressive. They had leftover boxes and paper from another move that they brought over a few before our move, which was incredibly thoughtful and helpful. They answered all our questions and we felt prepared for the big day. On the day of, Laquise showed up to inventory all our items in preparation for transport. Once everything was accounted for, the team of five movers started doing their thing. Thankfully we had great weather and the move, while a long day, went well. The team was courteous and worked hard all day. And I mean they worked their tails off. Everything was covered in moving blankets and wrap and not a single thing was damaged. On top of being fantastic and very professional, Heart 2 Heart donates a portion of their profits to SHIP, which we just think is amazing. We won't be recommending anyone else for moves from here on out.

Description of Work
moved us across town in Frederick, Maryland

Work Completed On 04/08/2017

04/12/2017

Brandi R.

Heart 2 Heart was beyond amazing! I had a fairly big move and due to unexpected circumstances I was behind in the moving process. The employees worked diligently while maintaining a positive demeanor of support. One interesting fact about this company is that they will complete a walkthrough of your property prior to moving day to determine pricing. Moreover, regardless of the actual time it takes, the amount noted in the original quote is what you will pay. For example, I was not overcharged although my move took longer than expected. Most companies are not like this causing unexpected fee's to occur. The customer remains a priority with Heart 2 Heart!

Description of Work
I used Heart 2 Heart for moving services. I moved items from an apartment to both a townhome and storage unit.

Work Completed On 11/30/2016

01/10/2017

jd H.

H2H was very flexible with dates. We had scheduled a move for December 30 2016 but a snow storm (approx 9") forced us to push back until January 2, 2017. This may not have been an issue except there was a 4 hour commute both ways to think of. We tried to find someone local in the North West area of Pennsylvania to transport; but the prices were either too high ,or going to be part of a move for someone else. Kevin and his team were very professional, hardworking, cooperative and HAPPY! They had to endure snow, heavy rain, mud and cold. The furniture, assorted boxes and piano were delivered without breakage and dry. Kevin even left the piano board they used on the steps for our move out of the house (which we hope will not be for many years) when that times comes of course we will call H2H!

Description of Work
packed house, wrapped and moved furniture, boxes and baby grand piano.

Category moving companies,piano moving

Work Completed On 01/02/2017

Good afternoon, Thank you, for giving us the opportunity of providing you with services.

09/12/2016

Stephanie P.

Didn't use the vendor 'cause it didn't make sense for them to drive a big truck over 100 miles each way from Frederick, MD to do a 10 mi. local move

Description of Work
a furniture move

Work Completed On 09/12/2016

09/04/2016

Ghada R.

Description of Work
I am very pleased with my experience with Heart 2 Heart. They are quick to respond, careful with packing and moving, came on time, courteous and pleasant to work with. I could not have asked for better and I highly recommend them.

08/18/2016

ariel S.

Excellent Customer Service A+

Description of Work
Moved me out of my apartment

Work Completed On 07/14/2016

08/06/2016

Tom M.

We were very pleased with the move and attention to detail. It was a complicated move because of our unique situation and Heart 2 Heart accommodated all of our needs without any hesitation.

Description of Work
Wrapped and protected furniture in shrink wrap and blankets; moved us twice into storage and residence. Truck was packed tightly and securely.

Work Completed On 06/27/2016

05/18/2016

Alice G.

the mover covered the furniture,then load the truck on the trunk heart 2 Heart they were neat extremely carefulthe job was done in a timely manner and I would highly 9 recommend this company to anyone that needs to move. the service I received was well pleased with the service. Great job Heart 2 Heart

Description of Work
The provider pack and moved me

Category moving companies,delivery service