Blue Sky Home Services

Founded undefined

We are specialists at handyman services, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, roof repairs, painting, decks and basement waterproofing We only use quality materials, qualified personnel and are dedicated to completing each project in a timely manner. Your home is one of the most important investments

2022 Super Service Award

Rockville Kitchen Remodel

home remodeling

202020850
Our team took an outdated kitchen and redesigned layout to modernize and make more functional. We ensured all work areas were sealed and kept clean during the demolition and remodel stages. The lighting, cabinets, countertops, faucet and sink were all updated. The under cabinet lighting added a great touch to the finished project
View project

handyman (33)home remodeling (9)door installation (8)interior painting (8)drywall (6)window replacement (4)plumbers (4)tile installation (4)basement remodeling (3)house painting (3)flooring (3)electrician (3)

07/13/2022

Ian S.

Added time and material to fixed price.

Description of Work
install dishwasher

Work Completed On 07/13/2022

[Member Name Removed], I am the owner of Blue Sky Home Services. I see that you inadvertently submitted a review for our company. I assume you had work done by another contractor and mistakenly applied the review to us. I kindly ask that you contact Angi and have the review removed from our profile and applied to the correct contractor. Our reputation is everything to us and with all 5 star ratings, this review gives impression we haven’t lived up to that commitment. Thank you for your help in resolving this issue, Roland Wilhelm Owner Blue Sky Home Services

Angela P.

Great job! Efficient and quality work. Responsive and easy to work with.

Description of Work
exterior/interior painting, repairs, vent install

Category handyman service, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

James G.

Roland and his team fit me into their schedule the next week and did a quality job in less than the estimated time. Everything was up front and as promised with zero hassle.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category handyman service, remodeling

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

Dave M.

They were great. Were very professional. Put in tub surround. Leveled bathtub and have walls ready for paint. Cleaned up any debris and took it with them. Very pleased with work.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category drywall, handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/07/2022

Joe M.

Blue Sky Home Services did excellent job, they arrived on time, they were very professional and respectful. They kept me informed and updated throughout the project . They clean up the area afterwards. If you ever have any projects/work that needs to be done, I highly recommend their services to anyone.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category electrician, handyman service, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/14/2022

Angela P.

Roland and Alex did a great job - were well organized and got the job done in efficient amount of time. Roland also kept me well informed regarding time of arrival, if they had to push work date etc. All work looks good and quality of work well done!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 05/14/2022

Brendan S.

It went great. They made the correct diagnosis and the day after the needed part arrived they came and made the repair. It’s as good as new. And as usual they were professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Replaced motoramd pully assembly on clothes dryer

Category appliance repair, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 03/05/2022

James S.

Great! The crew was very efficient and they did a great job cleaning up after the work was complete.

Description of Work
Door replacement and carpentry

Category handyman service, doors

Work Completed On 02/28/2022

Laurie G.

Roland from Blue Sky Home Services was a pleasure to work with. He was conscious of my budget and suggested ways to minimize costs. Craftsmanship was important to me and Roland has a keen eye for any slight imperfection. He wants to make it right! I would highly recommend Roland for all home remodeling! I look forward to our next home project with Blue Sky Home Services!

Description of Work
Hall Bath Remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

Review for Blue Sky Home Services	 - 10229 Allview Dr, Frederick, MD - 39700466

Elaine E.

Replaced the railing around our Foyer with a half wall and columns and the finished work was BEAUTIFUL!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking

Work Completed On 02/28/2022

Carol H.

I don't know when I have ever used a painting crew as talented as these men were. We live in a vintage 1911 house that had many issues on the walls. Lots of cracks and paint problems. They came and fixed every issue and now we live in a museum. Thank you Blue Sky Home Services for doing such a 5-star job!

Description of Work
Interior painting and plaster repairs

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

02/26/2022

Marilyn K.

Roland and his team did a wonderful job assembling an infrared sauna which was a complicated build in addition to installing a MIRROR workout system. The team also ran a dedicated outlet through a wall in the same day. I'm very happy with the sauna and MIRROR installation and would definitely use them again for handyman services!

Description of Work
Assemble and install sauna, electrical work

Category electrician, handyman service

Work Completed On 03/05/2022

01/23/2022

Jacki F.

This is the second team I’ve used the Blue Sky team and as always they did a fantastic job for a great price! They installed new flooring in my laundry room after I had water damage from a leaking dryer vent. They really went above and beyond to make sure the job was done well and all aspects were taken care of. Mr. Wilhelm is knowledgeable, professional and a pleasure to work with. Can’t wait for my next home project and I’ll be calling Blue Sky again!

Description of Work
Installed New Flooring

Category flooring contractor, handyman service

Work Completed On 01/14/2022

11/28/2021

Megan W.

Roland was extremely friendly and professional. He did a fantastic job on our door replacement and made sure everything was just right! Will definitely be hiring him for all our home needs. Thank you Roland!

Description of Work
Replaced 8 interior doors and hardware

Category handyman service, doors

Work Completed On 12/16/2021

10/23/2021

Sarah B.

Roland and his team beautifully installed our kitchen backsplash. Everyone we interacted with was very professional and answered our many questions thoughtfully and honestly. We couldn’t be happier with how the backsplash turned out. We’ll definitely use Roland and his team again in the future!

Description of Work
Tile backsplash in kitchen

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 02/22/2022

10/10/2021

Paula P.

Great! Roland and his crew did a quick and thorough job of a significant remodel of our master bathroom and updates to two other bathrooms to get our house ready to be listed for sale. Blue Sky was great to work wit.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Painting - Interior

Category home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

05/03/2021

Amanda D.

Roland and team did a fantastic job on my new LVP floors! I could not be happier with the installation and finishing the team did on the transitions from my living room, stairs and foyer. They also did some painting and lite plumbing work. I can always count in this team to do a great job on all my home remodeling and repair needs!

Description of Work
Flooring, plumbing, handyman, interior painting

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

04/28/2021

Mike H.

Roland and his team are fantastic to work with. They are on time, friendly and they listen to what needs to be done. I have never worked with a contractor that is so easy to get a hold of. I am very pleased with our tile work and with the caulking that needed to be done - will absolutely hire again!

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile, Handymen, caulking

Category ceramic tile, handyman service

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

02/23/2021

Rick C.

Work completed as promised, detailed, looks and works great. Friendly.

Description of Work
Custom Baby/Dog Gate Build & Installation

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

01/31/2021

Chris V.

Roland was very easy to work with. He and his team did the work quickly and well.

Description of Work
General contracting work in home before putting on the market

Category handyman service, hauling services, plumbing, replacement windows, deck cleaning, doors

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

01/05/2021

Rebecca M.

I was extremely happy with Blue Sky Home Service. Roland was thorough, professional, on time and did everything perfect. They took the time to make sure I was happy and went above an beyond to provide help on some other areas I need input on. A definite hire you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Completed severa handyman projects

Work Completed On 01/10/2021

01/04/2021

Jacki F.

Very professional, quality work, went above and beyond. I would definitely hire Blue Sky again.

Description of Work
Repaired drywall and flooring

Category drywall, handyman service, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/05/2021