Atlas Home Energy Solutions LLC

Maryland: General
08/31/2022

5108 Pegasus Ct Suite A

Frederick, MD 21704

All technicians and estimators wear PPE incl masks, gloves, booties.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Atlas Home Energy Solutions is committed to providing the highest quality home energy improvements to homeowners interested in reducing their utility bills and improving the comfort of their home year round. Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority and we promise that we can make a real impact in your home in a way that keeps you happy every step of the way....

insulation (93)home energy audit (73)air duct cleaning (20)home inspection (10)HVAC Companies (7)basement waterproofing (2)

11/19/2021

Highly recommend. Exceptional and professional service from their contractors and most especially by Nolan Walker (Performance Consultant). Nolan showed photos taken of my home's ductwork and insulation and provided a list of options and the cost of each project so that I could make a well informed choice of which projects to pursue. He took his time and was honest and understanding - not aggressive like other companies I have dealt with. His test-out and follow-up appointment was just as thorough. It was a pleasure working with him.

Description of Work
Home energy audit Replaced and rerouted master and hallway bathroom exhaust fans Installed Panasonic Whisper Green Select exhaust fans and timer Sealed air leeks and increased attic insulation Sealed and insulated knee walls in attic Cleaned ductwork for entire 1st floor hvac system AEROSEAL ductwork connected to HVAC system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,home inspection,insulation,air duct cleaning,energy audit

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

10/03/2021

THE WORK WAS DONE PROFESSIONALLY AND VERY WELL. THE ENERGY REPORT LISTED ALL ENERGY RELATED MEASUREMENTS BOTH GOOD AND THOSE INDICATING POTENTIAL ISSUES OR FUTURE PROBLEMS. I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH IT.

Description of Work
I HAD AN ENERGY EVALUATION DONE IN MY HOME AND A CELING HOLE FIXED.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,energy audit

Work Completed On 10/02/2021

09/13/2021

Excellent! Everyone with this company is highly professional. The work was done exactly as specified and the workers were friendly and knowledgeable. They assisted me in getting a PEPCO Energy Rebate. I am very happy I chose Atlas to do this work and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Attic Insulation, duct cleaning and sealing, bathroom exhaust fans installed.

Category insulation,air duct cleaning,energy audit

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

09/13/2021

I contacted Atlas not because of high energy bills but because of noticeable summertime temperature differences between the first and second floors. My home is 32 years old and had never had the ducts cleaned and I suspected there was leakage from seams in the duct work. While the house was built to the then current (1988) code levels, the code is now more stringent. For example, my attic insulation was R30 where code is now R50. Atlas first performed an energy audit. Based upon that outcome, they recommended: (1) rerouting the bathroom exhaust fans through the roof, (2) additional insulation in the attic bringing it to R50. (3) closed cell foam sealing in the main and garage attics where appropriate, (4) cleaning the heating/cooling ducts and (5) using the AeroSeal product in the same ducts. I opted for all of these services. The work was spread over 3 occasions, each no more than 2 days duration with most completed in a single day. Their friendly work crews were very attentive to my property, made sure to put down drop cloths throughout the house and generally made certain everything was clean upon leaving. They kept me informed throughout every task and showed/explained what they had encountered. My ducts certainly did need cleaning, even though it’s always been a smoke free home environment and without pets. The benefits of this work have been fantastic. The AeroSeal process yielded a 98% reduction in duct leakage. I can tell very little temperature difference between the first and second floors now. I’m expecting more noticeable improvements during the winter months. I strongly without reservation recommend Atlas Home Energy Solutions.

Description of Work
Additional attic insulation, duct cleaning and sealing

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

Review for Atlas Home Energy Solutions LLC - 5108 Pegasus Ct, Frederick, MD - 39472176

07/30/2021

Atlas Home Energy performed an energy audit in my home, and based on the findings corrected all issues over a four day course. Their workmanship is flawless and their employees are pleasant and courteous. The bulk of their charge was reimbursed by BGE and my energy cost has declined. I recommend them highly

Description of Work
making my home energy efficient

Category home inspection,insulation,energy audit

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

04/27/2021

This probably the most professional service organization I've worked with in any capacity. They did a comprehensive audit and we discussed issues that could be remediated prioritized by the biggest bang for the buck and then they did the fixes we agreed upon. I always felt like I was dealing with an expert who had my best interests at heart - work that they could have done that they advised could be deferred. Ended up increasing the insulation in the attic which I'd known for years was a problem and sealing the ducts which has made a noticeable difference. I'd happily recommend Atlas to anyone who thinks they might benefit from a home energy audit and efficiency upgrades.

Description of Work
Energy audit and remediation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,energy audit

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

04/16/2021

The work went well. Sam's crew came out, got to work right away and cleaned up after. They were nice, professional and fast.

Description of Work
Insulation added to attic, crawl space and sunroom addition to my home

Category insulation

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

12/28/2020

Ducts were sealed quite dramatically from the graph they provided. I am not seeing much savings on heating as I expected.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning and Aeroseal

Category air duct cleaning,energy audit

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

12/28/2020

As explained and expected. Didn't save as much as I thought for sealing the ducts from the inside.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning and Aeroseal

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

12/05/2020

Description of Work
Energy audit and upgrading insulation for the entire house,

Category home inspection,insulation,energy audit

Work Completed On 12/05/2016

Make your home comfortable and energy efficient today! We offer Home Energy Audits, Attic Insulation and Air Sealing, Spray Foam, AEROSEAL Duct Sealing, Duct Cleaning, Dense Pack Wall insulation, Band Joist Sealing, Weatherization of Doors/Windows, Diagnostic testing including Infrared camera inspections, blower door, duct leakage, combustion appliance health & safety testing.

Solar Panel Installation and Soundproofing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check