Anders Plumbing

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2005

Plumbing...

Dulles Kitchen and Bath

Dulles Kitchen & Bath, we are a full-service design-build and remodeling company, Dulles Kitchen & Bath provides everything you need for your home remodeling or commercial construction project from start to finish. Dulles Kitchen and Bath is a family business operating since 2005. Every remodeling we've ever made is unique, because every client is different. Inspired by your tastes, home and lifestyle. One-Stop Shop for Everything You Need!!! Our designers and construction crews work under one roof as a cohesive design-build team and we assume responsibility for the project from initial design right through construction, including budgeting, ordering products, obtaining permits, and scheduling the entire project. We provide a personalized service, keeping in touch with our clients to make sure that they love the end result.

Mallick Plumbing & Heating

Mallick Plumbing & Heating provides any and all types of plumbing service to residential and commercial clients throughout the entire Washington Metropolitan Area and Silver Spring, Maryland. We currently have a fleet of twenty full time service technicians and twelve apprentices, which are led by Vice President Ken Howes and Residential Service Manager Jeff Fletcher -- both of which are licensed WSSC Master Plumbers. Mallick conducts pre-employment screenings on each candidate after making a contingent offer of employment. State judiciary and national case searches are completed, as well as state and national sex offender searches. In addition to extensive background checks, substance abuse tests are administered. Mallick is drug-free workplace and we strive to ensure the environment remains safe for our employees and our customers. Our team has over 30 years experience in the plumbing industry and is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and work hard in an effort to deliver the highest customer satisfaction. Our family approach to business has allowed us to build strong long-lasting relationships with contractors, owners, suppliers, subcontractors and employees, and we look forward to the opportunity to provide honest plumbing services for you and your family.

Offers by Mallick Plumbing & Heating on Angi
Willow Tree Construction LLC

Willow Tree Construction LLC is an fully bonded and licensed general contracting and carpentry company serving the Maryland community. You work directly with the owner, Jaye Rinker, throughout the process from design to project completion. Willow Tree Construction specializes in kitchen and bath remodeling as well as interior trim work, exterior doors, rotten wood repair, decks and railing, tile work and custom built-ins. Uses licensed subcontractors for plumbing services.

09/29/2017

Richard D.

Had to cut a hole in the drywall to get at the valves. Made a beautiful cut that can be easily filled with an access panel for the future. Identified the problem promptly, and fixed it expertly.

Description of Work
Water leaking down through the ceiling from a bad valve on a shower handle.

08/02/2016

Luann B.

I had at least 3 plumbers look at before him and they could not find it. It went excellently. He showed up within 24 hours of my call.

Description of Work
Leak under my rubber that was very complicated to find and he repaired it

05/30/2016

Cheryl B.

I have found Anders Plumbing to be consistently great to work with. Their whole staff has been very professional, knowledgeable, prompt, helpful, and pleasant. Don't know what we would do without them!

Description of Work
We have called upon Anders Plumbing for all of our plumbing needs for at least the last 8 years, I believe. They have helped us with problem toilets, sink and showers drains, etc., and they also recommended and installed a filtered hot/cold water spout. We have consistently been extremely pleased with their work. Highly recommend.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

03/31/2016

Michael G.

I have used them since 1996. They show up when they say they will and do great work. They are also very nice people.

Description of Work
Moved gas pipe and installed bathroom fixtures.

Category plumbing,home remodeling,gas leak repair

05/04/2015

Jon U.

We used them 3 times for major jobs and we've been very pleased with their service. It's very professional and showed up on time. They did the work promptly. They gave us good recommendations. They actually recommended the kind of faucet that we bought today. If we need a plumber, we'll call them again.

Description of Work
We have used Anders Plumbing. They replaced the faucet in our bathroom sinks.

03/17/2015

Gail E.

It was great. They were very responsive, reasonably priced and very efficient in the work that they did. I would recommend them. I feel like they were competitive but I am not really expert on how water heaters are priced. They came and installed it and everything went fine. I wanted to discuss which model we wanted to purchase after I had done some research and the person I needed to talk to was away when I first called, and so it took a couple of days for that to happen.

Description of Work
I have got a new water heater from Anders Plumbing.

Category water heater repair

03/16/2015

Kurt M.

Todd showed up the same day within 1.5 hours of my distress call and within 2.5 hours my family had water again. He replaced our well pump and pressure gauge and was very quick and knowledgable. Thanks a million!

Description of Work
Our well pump stopped working at 9pm Sunday night. I called Anders Plumbing at 7am after being referred to them by my handyman.

Category plumbing,wells

02/03/2015

Andrew E.

We've been very impressed with their work and all aspects of their small business. They are an old-school, customer-centric plumbing outfit that reminds me of how servicemen used to be back in the day: professional, punctual, honest, and down-to-earth experts who know their trade, get it right on the first service call, and and don't try to sell you unnecessary parts/labor. Todd - the owner - and his right hand man Andy are both exceptional plumbers and really nice guys to have around taking care of your plumbing needs from simple to complex. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Description of Work
I've used Anders Plumbing on several repair and installation occasions ranging in price from $100-$800 depending on time and complexity of the job. They've installed laundry utility sinks and washer machines, new piping, done plumbing repairs, relocated hydronic baseboard heaters, and even done several installation of several parts on our gas-fired water boiler system.

01/13/2015

Victor G.

Todd arrived exactly as booked and delivered exactly as promised. We've been using him for close to a year for all household plumbing issues and he has always been stellar. No issue in recommending his company.

Description of Work
Replaced two water heaters.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

12/02/2014

Stuart F.

Our outside faucet was leaking although we had shut off the water supply to the faucet. We explained the problem to Andy, the Anders plumber. and he quickly analyzed the problem and fixed it.

Description of Work
Installed new shut-off lever for outside faucet and installed new faucet.

Anders Plumbing