Able locksmiths LLC.

Founded 1979 • With Angi since May 2010

Office Equipment Repair
Auto Service

Additional contact: Barabra Christie Able Locksmiths LLC. was started in 1979 by Chester Christie. Mr. Christie ran Able Locksmiths LLC. out of his house with the help of his wife Barb. We hired our first employee, Shon, in 1989. The company was expanding in the scope of services we provided. By 1993 Able Locksmiths LLC. had out grown Mr. Christie's home. At that time, we opened our walk-in shop at 321-A West Patrick Street, Frederick, Maryland. We currently have a fleet of 4 vans on the road, providing services to Maryland and the surrounding areas. We currently employ 6 people. We are a family owned and operated business. Able Locksmiths LLC. is a veteran friendly employer, 2 of our employees are former military. We are a full service Locksmith company....

Capitol Hill Auto Service

Capitol Hill Auto Service is an award winning auto service company that provides a variety of services performed by ASE Certified Technicians

DS Automotive

DS Automotive is Winchester and Frederick County’s Premier Diagnostic, Service and Repair facility. Each of our technicians possess over 15 years of experience in vehicle electronics as well as mechanical systems. This experience along with the latest Bosch KTS diagnostic equipment provides DS Automotive the ability to properly service all makes and all models with OEM and dealership levels of precision.

NOVA FAMILY AUTO SERVICE

At Nova Family Auto Service, our goal is to completely satisfy our customers. We have updated our facility with the latest computer and diagnostic equipment. We employ ASE Master certified technicians to provide dealer quality services at a fraction of the cost to you. You can trust us to fix your car right, the first time!

06/21/2016

Able Locksmiths are great. I spoke with Barb on the phone who sold me from the get go. She was knowledgeable, polite and patient and she told me exactly what the cost would be and that it would be Shon who would be doing the work. Shon showed up promptly at the appointment time and did what needed to be done. He answered all my questions and cleaned up. Definitely would recommend Able Locksmiths.

Description of Work
rekeyed 4 locks in our residence

02/10/2016

Description of Work
Great experience with Able Locksmiths. They are friendly and professional, and know their business. | |I bought a used motorcycle with no key. They had the right blanks and made me a set of perfect keys.

01/31/2016

Everything was great --- from the customer service setting up the appointment to the locksmiths coming to key our doors. They also made sure that we made plenty of extras.

Description of Work
Rekeyed the locks after we purchased a new home. Replaced one deadbolt.

10/06/2014

I used them twice. They were always there to change locks. They were just wonderful. The price was excellent because they came out quickly, within half an hour. The price was really good.

Description of Work
I used them for residential. My Viper vehicle was running and I couldn't get in it. They also changed combination locks.

03/12/2014

The service was perfectly satisfactory. I would use them again.

Description of Work
We used Able locksmiths LLC. We had them change a couple of locks in our house.

Category locksmith

We provide a verity of servises Locksmithing We provided residential/commercial services, master key system, lock picking, key control, rekeying,and key duplication. Cars and Motorcycles Vehicle unlocking and fabrication of new keys without any existing keys. GSA certified.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa