LFC Services Home Repair Division

DLLR
10/19/2019

9710 Rider Court

Fort Washington, MD 20744

LFC is a family oriented company whose team is actually made up of family and friends who have over 75 combined years of experience in the remodeling and home repair industry. We love working together, we love remodeling and we love helping people. Our goal is to provide quality service at affordable prices for all of our clients. We understand that your house is your home, that is why we make every effort to protect your home during the repair and renovation process. All our of Home Repair Specialists use drop cloths and plastic covering whenever necessary to keep your home safe and dust free. We also do a thorough clean up after every project. The only evidence that we like to leave behind is a job well done and a satisfied client....

handyman (78)drywall (36)interior painting (33)woodworking (32)electrician (25)flooring (17)drain cleaning (14)home remodeling (14)house painting (9)deck cleaning (9)basement remodeling (6)gutter repair (6)

03/25/2021

LFC did a excellent job remodeling my master bathroom. Tony was very patient during our initial consultation and took detailed notes as I described my vision to him. We turned an outdated bathroom into a beautiful spa-like masterpiece. I surrendered a spacious linen closet in the space to get double sinks. We updated the plumbing, floors and cabinetry; added much needed lighting to brighten up the...

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

Review for LFC Services Home Repair Division - 9710 Rider Court, Fort Washington, MD - 39267036

02/19/2021

LFC did an excellent job replacing my deck and installing insulation in my crawl space. They worked quickly and finished on time. Also, great communication, reasonable pricing and high-quality work. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced deck; insulated crawl space

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

11/11/2020

The job was well-done and professionally executed. I will hire LFC again!

Description of Work
Security lights around the house

Category electrician,architect

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

11/07/2020

Tony and his team were great to work with and the projects were completed to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend LFC Services.

Description of Work
Renovated guest house; floor over indoor pool

Category bathtub refinishing,closet systems,countertops,drywall,electrician,remodeling,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,cable tv service

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

10/22/2020

Mr. Heard and his team (Douglas, Omar and Uncle Merc) are very professional yet friendly and so easy to work with. I hired them initially to replace a tub and shower I have hated for the last 5 years; however, after the initial consultation I decide to do the entire bathroom due to the pricing for the project. I ended up having a completely new tub, shower, tiles, vanity, medicine cabinet, floorin...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

Review for LFC Services Home Repair Division - 9710 Rider Court, Fort Washington, MD - 38968162

09/06/2020

Discussing what my vision looked like with LFC/Tony Heard was great. Tony was attentive, honest and compassionate about my ideas. He explained the process in detail and provided a project timeline which was very helpful. The team was very attentive and adhered to the timeline. The best thing was the constant communication followup from both the team and Tony. I cannot thank the LFC family enough f...

Description of Work
Kitchen and two bathroom remodels

Category countertops,architect,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/06/2020

09/06/2020

Fantastic experience with a responsive, highly skilled, professional team. We initially contacted LFC to redesign a half wall/counter in a basement kitchenette area so we could remove and replace an old refrigerator. Tony listened, assessed the situation and came up with a very creative and cost effective solution for our problem. They cut back the half wall and kept the counter by carefully cutti...

Description of Work
1. basement kitchenette wall/counter redesign; 2. exterior entryway and garage door carpentry, repairs and painting

Category drywall,woodworking,architect,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

Review for LFC Services Home Repair Division - 9710 Rider Court, Fort Washington, MD - 38856411

08/24/2020

Tony and his team were very professional and did a great job. They made sure everything was done to code and fixed a lot of the problems left by the previous owner. The new kitchen looks amazing and exceeded our expectation. We were very happy with their work and would use them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,home remodeling,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

03/11/2020

Tony and his crew are absolutely outstanding! My husband and I have have gone through many contractors and LFC is by far the best. They are responsive, professional, organized, consistent, and offer very competitive pricing. In addition to being a pleasure to work with, their work product is simply outstanding. They pay close attention to detail, and work with you every step of the way to make any...

Description of Work
interior paint, basement remodel, fix plumbing and electrical issues, install new carpet, mount TVs, build a new closet

Category closet systems,drywall,electrician,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,drain cleaning,cable tv service,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

11/14/2019

My backsplash is beautiful. Tony Heard, one of the owners of the company was professional and attentive to my specific requirements. The gentlemen who installed the backsplash, came in did their job, were very diligent and professional. I thought it would take a couple of days to complete, but it was done in one day. They cleaned up the debris and dust and made sure that I was happy. I am very sat...

Description of Work
I had an old kitchen backsplash removed and a new one installed

Category ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/13/2019

Our services include: Basements, Bathrooms & Kitchen Remodeling; handyman services, wood rot repairs, windows & doors, exterior & interior trim, minor electrical, minor plumbing, deck repairs, exterior & interior painting, drywall repairs, wallpaper removal, floor sanding & refinishing, and much more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express