City Renovations & Remodeling LLC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2010

938 E Swann Creek Rd Ste 311

Fort Washington, MD 20744

City Renovations & Remodeling, LLC, a Professional Design Build company, with one simple concept in mind, “We Create Your Thoughts”. Michael Wiggs, founder and CEO, believes in providing customers with a one of a kind design and remodeling experience. This approach gives our customers the opportunity to custom design their own masterpiece and watch as CITY makes their dreams a reality. City Renovations & Remodeling, LLC is a licensed, bonded, and insured company serving the DC metropolitan area for over 18 years. We offer kitchen renovations and remodeling, bathroom renovations and remodeling, additions, decks, finished basements, driveways and much more. CITY offers quality home improvement projects using quality materials backed by a five year warranty in most cases. Call us today at 1-888-630-CITY (2489) to see what we can do for you. Or Email us at city@cityrenovations.net...

handyman (209)electrician (68)drywall (48)home remodeling (37)plumbers (36)lighting (35)interior painting (30)window replacement (19)basement remodeling (17)woodworking (17)HVAC Companies (10)flooring (10)

12/03/2019

Although we wound up going with a different contractor, the folks at City Renovations were fantastic. They were very responsive, checked in to see if we had questions, and their process for allowing customers to monitor jobs seemed top-notch. Mike and Simone were both wonderful. Although we did not use City Renovations this time, we are keeping them at the top of our list for future renovations as...

Description of Work
Remodel of existing attic to add dormers, bathroom

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

07/06/2019

It went very well. Very professional and competent. A good experience!

Description of Work
Repaired cracked outside area over Bay Windows. Repaired ceiling opening indoors

Work Completed On 07/06/2019

We are still working to resolve her leak issue though but we r excited to have a happy customer.

04/16/2019

I was very satisfied with the work that was done.

Description of Work
I had carpentry work done, and closet door fixed.

Category handyman service,remodeling

Work Completed On 04/16/2019

It was a pleasure working with you. I hope to hear from you soon, call us for anything from a new roof to putting a battery into your smoke detector. dont forget our little joke of don'ts Mike

02/03/2019

Work was done timely and professionally.

Description of Work
Plumbing repair of toilet and install shower. Patch hole in wall. Install handrail and repaired ceiling light.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

01/26/2019

I highly recommend City Renovations and Remodeling to new and experienced homeowners and investors. In fact, Mike Wiggs, owner of the company, was highly recommended to me from a trusted source. Mike has been my designer, general contractor and project manager for over three years. He and his team of subcontractors for all the trades and handymen have successfully completed numerous projects for m...

Description of Work
Remodeling of basement, kitchen, renovation of whole house, other improvements and repairs.

Category ceramic tile,decks,drywall,electrician,fencing,flooring contractor,gutter repair,handyman service,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,basement waterproofing,pressure washing,architect,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,drain cleaning,energy audit,basement remodeling,driveway gates,patios

Work Completed On 01/26/2019

01/24/2019

I used another Handy Man named BAM. he lives closer to me. I determined this by his phone area code.

Description of Work
I placed grab bars in my main bathroom so that I could get out of my bath tib

Work Completed On 01/03/2019

01/23/2019

My "no" on hire again should really be a "maybe." Finished project looks nice. Mike is responsive and honest. It's clear that he takes pride in the finished work. I would consider him for a handyman project, but not a significant job. I thought I was paying (what felt to me like a retail price) for a project managed by a general contractor with the work done by subs -- carpenter, painter, tile wor...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,drywall,lighting,plastering,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/23/2019

Review for City Renovations & Remodeling LLC - 938 E Swann Creek Rd, Fort Washington, MD - 37672654

Im sorry that this project turned out the way it did. I wish I had more hands on. It was a pull and replace tub, toilet, vanity, tub wall and mirror. No plumbing, no electrical. Specialty trades not needed. In short, this was a handyman project. A remodel to us, is a full gut, items moving and structural alterations of which I do regularly. The delays in this project are customer created. No time ...

12/03/2018

Everything was simply unforgettable! I responded to an ad for Black Friday Special: name your price for the job with no reasonable offer refused! I emailed the company letting them know I wanted some rotten wood replaced on the window dormer and a ceiling repaired and painted. Mike said he would trust what and wanted and the price of $400.00. The carpenter and the painter arrived early. Mike arriv...

Description of Work
Rotten wood replaced on window dormer and plaster ceiling repaired and entire ceiling painted

Category handyman service,plastering,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/30/2018

Great customer, beautiful house. Very no nonsense. She knows what she wants. It was an enjoyable experience,. She took advantage of our black Friday. She got to mane the price for her job.

09/27/2017

It went well. I have no complaints about the worker but the responsiveness of the company I did have a problem with. I tired to contact them that morning to verify the time of arrival and they were very hard to reach on the phone. I called several numbers and left a message and also emailed them with no response. They sent me an email several days before with the time of arrival but somehow there ...

Description of Work
Paid for handyman services and had a closet system installed, grill put together and TV stand put together. I was happy with the services overall and the worker was very professional and did excellent work.

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

Great customer giving us repeat business. Yes, we have to work on the responsiveness.

09/04/2017

Everything went very well. The worker showed up on time and prepared to work. He was respectful and went through the list with no effort. After each project was completed he asked if I was satisfied before moving to the next. Getting this work done save me lots of time and money. I have called City Renovations on several occassions and they have never disapprpointed.

Description of Work
Various handy-man projects that consist of: - Repairing my stormdoor - fixing ceiling fan - hanging some over sized pictures - putting together a desk - replacing light fixture

Work Completed On 09/19/2017

Renovations - Kitchen, Bathroom, & Whole House. Additions. Roof Raises. Handyman. Mold Remediation. Infrared Camera Inspection.

Medical Services.