AHE CONTRACTOR

Founded 1997 • With Angi since December 2010

Free estimate All work guarantee...

Culture Junk

Where you put your junk ? Why is your junk out front? Call Culture Junk to dump it for you. We're a junk removal business willing to do the dirty work. We know times are weird these days, call us leave your junk out or if you need help we'll assist you to get out of a tight space. Help us, help you get that junk out ! We look forward to working with you.

Mr. Clean Quivera and Painting

Good quality exterior and interior painting, drywall repair, deck painting and cabinet painting.

ENG Painting and Cleaning Services

08/06/2012

I really like their service and use them all the time. They are on time all the time.

Description of Work
I used AHE Contractor for hanging some pee homes for pigeons on the wall and putting the ceiling fan.

Category handyman service,ceiling fans

02/10/2012

Anthony arrived promptly at the pre-arranged time and asked what I would like him to work on. Not knowing what his handiman specialties were, I asked if he could do electrical. Turns out he is a master electrician. Jackpot! He did the outside work first, completing it handily. The ceiling lights were a little more involved. He showed us a piece of the existing wiring. It was obvious that it needed...

Description of Work
This was one of Angie's Deals, 2 hours of handiman work for a fixed price. I had my list of little jobs all ready, and most of the items to install already purchased. The gentleman replaced two outside lights, replaced the house numbers, replaced one interior ceiling light, and installed one interior ceiling light where there was none before. The ceiling lights required some new wiring.

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting

12/21/2010

It went very well. They were very professional, showed up on time and clean up after themself each day. The project was actually completed ahead of the estimated time and the price was exactly what was quoted. Very please.

Description of Work
Remodel my condo: Kitchen and bathroom

Category contractors,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Master Electrician Licensed-Bonded-Insured. Other service include General Remodeling Capentry, Hardwood flooring, light Plumbing, Sheet Rock (Drywall)finisher, Painting pressure washing, light hauling, concrete work

Visa, Check