A&T Painting and Remodeling

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2012

1.4

13400 Buchanan Drive

Fort Washington, MD 20744

HI My name is Isaac Toms Owner of A&T Painting and Remodeling and My staff consist of a Co-Owner Jamela Love and Project Manager jeanna Davis. We are Reliable, Loyal, Trustworthy,Neat,Fast,Detailed and we take pride in our work! NO SHORT CUTS! all professional work guaranteed at 100%....

07/09/2013

Am N.

Very unprofessional and rude. Isaac quoted a price that i agreed to pay. half way into his job he demanded more money to finish the job, which I thought was not fair but since I wanted him to finish what he started, I agreed to pay him extra money. Then later he decided that he will come the next day to finish the job and demanded his 50% payment. Since he looked like an honest guy, I paid him the money. He never showed up next day to finish the job, did not return my calls either. So basically he just took my money and disappeared. I really hope Angie,s list should block a contractor as soon as they get their first below average grade.

Description of Work
Deck Stain

Category interior painters

02/05/2013

richard C.

I bought a living social deal to get my bedroom painted. The painter no showed on the first date. We rescheduled and he did an okay job (the deal said two coats and he only did one). The deal was for $70 for a 10x10 bedroom for two coats of paint on the walls. We agreed that he would paint the trim and ceiling for an addiitional $200. He only did 1 coat but said he would come back for an additional 150 to finish up and no showed. Not professional in the least.

Description of Work
Living Social Deal gone Terribly Wrong

Category interior painters

01/20/2013

Calle R.

I contacted Issac about sanding and painting my kitchen cabinets. He throughly explained the process, I sent a few pictures his way and he came back to me with a very fair price. The only reason I didn't end up hiring him, is that I have an experienced friend who was able to lend a hand as a favor to me. I would recommend contacting A&T based on my positive interaction with them. I will certainly contact them again in the future.

Description of Work
Friendly response and great price.

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

Jr leesburg painting llc

C.S. Painting & Home Improvement

C.S. Painting & home improvement , Providing Quality Service in Interior and Exterior Painting, Drywall, Carpentry and General Remodeling, We’re your Best Choice Contact us now

EAD Contractors LLC

EAD CONTRACTORS LLC is a locally owned and operated company which values honesty, integrity, and treats your home or business as if it were our own. We are experts in all aspects of masonry and our services are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in both installations and replacements. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfaction!

Offers by EAD Contractors LLC on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Please see for details

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about A&T Painting and Remodeling

How is A&T Painting and Remodeling overall rated?

A&T Painting and Remodeling is currently rated 1.4 overall out of 5.

What days are A&T Painting and Remodeling open?

A&T Painting and Remodeling is open:

What payment options does A&T Painting and Remodeling provide

A&T Painting and Remodeling accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does A&T Painting and Remodeling offer free estimates?

Yes, A&T Painting and Remodeling offers free project estimates.

Does A&T Painting and Remodeling offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, A&T Painting and Remodeling offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does A&T Painting and Remodeling offer emergency services?

Yes, A&T Painting and Remodeling offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by A&T Painting and Remodeling?

Yes, A&T Painting and Remodeling offers warranties.

What services does A&T Painting and Remodeling offer?

A&T Painting and Remodeling offers the following services: * Residential & Commercial Work. * Decorative,Custom,Design,Art Work and Sculptures. *Even Paint Coatings (No Streaks,spotting or Bubbles). * Wood Staining/ Wood Varnishment ( Cabinets,Wood Trim, Wood Stair railings,Decks,Doors etc.). * Wall Paper Removal or installation. *Power Washing. *Mildew/Mold Removal and Treatment. *Popcorn ceiling coatings. *Tile Installation. *Cabinet Installation. *Drywall Installation and or Repair. and Much More!

Are there any services A&T Painting and Remodeling does not offer?

Please see for details