A and G CONSTRUCTION SERVICES LLC

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

306 Dias Dr

Fort Washington, MD 20744

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Find out more about our company - www.agconstructionsllc.com Owner operated. Over 15 years of experience in the remodeling industry. We specialize in house painting, carpentry, drywall and ceramic tile. All of our work is backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Call us today or feel free to text us at (301) 437-4113. ...

drywall (3)cabinet makers (3)home remodeling (2)ceiling fan installation (2)woodworking (2)general contractors (2)lighting (1)interior painting (11)house painting (3)

11/24/2020

Melvin and his crew are outstanding! I was amazed by his skills, professionalism, honesty and care. I reached out to him desperately on a Sunday, after the first person I hired did not come with the proper equipment to paint the interior of my home. Melvin came out to do the job THE SAME DAY. I gave him more to do when I realized he had a broader skill set. He wrapped up the entire project: painti...

Description of Work
Interior Painting, lighting, cabinet installation, custom shelves

Category custom cabinets,lighting,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

Review for A and G CONSTRUCTION SERVICES LLC - 306 Dias Dr, Fort Washington, MD - 39044553

Thanks for trusting us thanks again for the review.

10/20/2020

Great, work done to our satisfaction

Description of Work
ceiling fan install

Category custom cabinets,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for you review.

10/15/2020

A&G Construction Services, LLC were punctual, and performed quality work. Melvin & Carlos were friendly and paid attention to detail. I was happy with my new kitchen painted cabinets and new kitchen floors. I look forward to working with them on my next home project.

Description of Work
cabinets paint and floor

Category home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Review for A and G CONSTRUCTION SERVICES LLC - 306 Dias Dr, Fort Washington, MD - 38951394

Thanks for trusting us ,again thanks for the review.

10/09/2020

Melvin and his crew did an excellent job on replacing the trim around my garage doors and on my front porch roof. He was prompt, courteous and very professional, and the cost for the job was fair. I will gladly hire this company again for future work at my home.

Description of Work
Carpentry and exterior painting

Category contractors,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 11/08/2020

08/03/2020

I would 10/10 recommend this company! I have worked with Melvin, the owner, on multiple projects in my home and he has delivered excellent work for a competitive price every time. He has always been quick to respond and is very detail oriented, which shows in the work. Melvin has given me guidance on what will work well for various home repairs. He is knowledgable and I greatly appreciate that he ...

Description of Work
Drywall Repair

Category drywall,interior painters,personal counseling

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

Thank you for trust you place in me ,I feel at home working for you ,once again,thanks for the review.

07/07/2020

They did an excellent job, they were on time every morning ,fast and I was very pleased. Would highly recommend them

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

05/27/2020

A&G was absolutely wonderful! They were professions, prompt, and reasonable. I’d definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

Thank you for trusting us your house ,anything I'm available,again thank you for everything,it was a pleasure,thank you for taking the time to give us the review.

02/04/2020

I used them all the time. It was great. Their communication, ideas, and English were great. He knew what he was doing. He knew what to do. He was professional. He wont put you down. Everything was clean and meticulous. He was in a higher level.

Description of Work
He installed my cabinets.

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

01/30/2020

It was wonderful. I loved them, I payed them well, and still working for me.

Description of Work
they did carpentry, drywall, hanging sheetrock, building walls, and painting.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for trusting me.

01/30/2020

It was very good. It was pleasant to work with them and they were also responsive.

Description of Work
He hanged the ceiling fan and did interior and exterior painting.

Category ceiling fans,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

Thanks Mr [Member Name Removed] I do my best everywhere.

We specialize in house painting, carpentry, drywall and ceramic tile