2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2012

9201 Livington Road

Fort Washington, MD 20744

I am a FULL SERVICE, PROFESSIONAL mover based in Fort Washington Maryland near Alexandria, Virginia. 11 years driving truck experience, trained mover, professional, honest, with integrity, and a courteous to all men ,women and children, funny light hearted attitude -- all of these have earned my service a sparkling reputation with my past and current Washington DC Craigslist customers. 50% of my business is repeats and referrals. I offer flat and hourly rates, depending on the job you want to hire my service for -- call me for a free quote anytime. I can accommodate almost any size move Think "moving broker" . I do LOCAL and LONG DISTANCE moves. NO JOB TOO SMALL! ( DC- Virginia Beach va ) I've moved everything a mover can move -- except maybe a circus elephant. But hey, if Ringling Bros. ever calls, I'll be ready. Call or TEXT MSG ANYTIME at 301-357-5071 I offer the following services: *1-man jobs (we do the labor or we can do curb to curb) *2,3,4-man jobs *van and truck moves *apartment and office moves *We move practically anything -- just ask us! *We'll move your stuff from NY-MD to as far north as Vermont, or as far south as Virginia, or west to PA or even Ohio *We are not afraid of stairs. (Noisy, creaky elevators, maybe.) *we disassemble/reassemble as needed *We do labor-only jobs too. Call us to load or unload your rental truck or pod *We will do salvation army/goodwill pickups too *we load your items into storage units or we can unload your stuff from the storage into your new place ***Van or Truck, we arrive fully equip ks, boats, homes , furniture, tickets, vacation homes....

06/24/2016

Asante J.

Horrible work ethic!!! VJ showed up on time, but smelled like 3 day old liquor! He proceeded to throw the junk down from the attic into the garage on the floor and left a mess that took us hours to clean up. He cursed and used profanity when I told him that he was ripping me off for the price that he was charging. I paid him the money because I wanted him off of our property ASAP. He left a huge mess in the garage and in the utility room. He also did not haul away every piece of drywall like I asked him to. He asked numerous personal questions about me and my husband and was VERY NOISY about our jobs and our personal lives. Needless to say, when my husband returned home and saw the mess, found out about the prices and found out that VJ arrived smelling like stale liquor and was asking numerous questions about our personal business, my husband was furiously angry! I will say again that he did arrive on time, but that's the only nice thing that I can say. Im very disappointed and feel taken advantage of by this guy.

Description of Work
Removed old drywall and carpet that had been stored in an attic by previous owners.

Category hauling services

08/05/2015

John and Donna M.

They were able to work efficiently and on short notice. Excellent service, and very personable employees.

Description of Work
Moved a heavy oak bedroom set for us

11/24/2014

Chanel N.

I was buying an HE washer/dryer set from a friend who was moving and needed to get them out of the house ASAP. I called VJ on Saturday and made himself available on Sunday. He texted me his rates and I agreed to them. He showed up in a pick-truck (small Nissan or Toyota, I expected a F350 or something). In any event, VJ, Marc and Mike got both machines out of her house, on the truck and up the road with no issues. We got to my house and they got the machines upstairs and to my laundry room, again with no issues. And to boot, they took my old machines (either to bulk trash or for themselves, I didn't ask). What unsettled me a little bit was at the end of the job VJ was a little unsure of what to charge me so he just said "ummmm, $350.00". The job was a bit taxing so I was thankful and gave them a little extra. I'd use them again but I will definitely have a stopwatch running. Great group of guys, yes I would use them again.

Description of Work
Moved an HE washer dryer set from LaPlata to Waldorf, MD

10/22/2014

James T.

Description of Work
Smooth removal of of junk. Would recommend to others and would use them again.

Category hauling services, moving companies

10/22/2014

Rebecca L.

Description of Work
Excellent service, would highly recommend them. Professional and easy to work with.

11/19/2012

Crystal S.

Vj was very attentive about making sure he could meet my needs and we were in near constant contact the day of my move. He even called me to let me know they could come earlier due to a cancellation. They arrived and he introduced himself and the genleman working with him. He verified what was being moved and got right to work and kept going continuously. There was a short break for lunch which I provided, happily. While he may have underestimated the time my move would take, his final price was still cheaper than the base price of other local moving companies. They were friendly, courteous and concientious...even reminding me to lock my door when they left.

Description of Work
I found them online and requested a quote. He was nearly $200 less than the other local moving companies. They arrived and Vj introduced himself and the genleman working with him. He verified what was being moved and got right to work and kept going continuously. While he may have underestimated the time my move would take, his final price was still cheaper than the base price of the other guys. They took direction well and I think will get faster with more experience.

Best Messenger Inc

Best Messenger provides immediate or scheduled pickup and delivery of all items small and large, every day of the year, with no advance notice, appointment, or account ever needed Pay with credit card or cash. Service is fast and affordable, prices are posted online, and tipping is not recommended or expected.

Quality Services Moving

Moving is exciting and often marks a new milestone in our lives. But, poor planning or underestimating the time and effort it takes to get the job done can make for an exhausting and frustrating experience. Don't worry, we're here to help. Additional DBAs - Quality Services Moving & Delivery, Quality Midwestern Holdings Inc, Quality Services Moving and Delivery. Owned & operated.

Affix Movers

We Are Expert Movers And Assemblers When it comes to moving your home or office, we’re your experts. Our moving and furniture assembling technicians are highly trained and experienced. This combination in moving and assembly means your valued possessions can be moved safely and efficiently. As assemblers, we skillfully disassemble your furniture on-site for pickup and re-assemble at your destination. This allows for the furniture to better negotiate tight spaces, and to maximize the available truck space when transporting – all with the peace of mind of knowing your furniture will make it to its destination, just as it left.

Offers by Affix Movers  on Angi

Life Coaches
    Taxi/Shuttle Service
    Antiques

Very Large Jobs Cross Country Jobs We only have 2 to 3 pick up trucks available most days unless you make arrangements in advance. call today.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about 2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling

How is 2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling overall rated?

2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling is currently rated 4 overall out of 5.

What days are 2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling open?

2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM

Does 2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling offer free estimates?

Ask 2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling for details on free project estimates.

Does 2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, 2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does 2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling offer a senior discount?

No, 2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling does not offer a senior discount.

Does 2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling offer emergency services?

Yes, 2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by 2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling?

No, 2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling does not offer warranties.

What services does 2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling offer?

2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling offers the following services: I am a FULL SERVICE, PROFESSIONAL mover based in Fort Washington Maryland near Alexandria, Virginia. 11 years driving truck experience, trained mover, professional, honest, with integrity, and a courteous to all men ,women and children, funny light hearted attitude -- all of these have earned my service a sparkling reputation with my past and current Washington DC Craigslist customers. 50% of my business is repeats and referrals. I offer flat and hourly rates, depending on the job you want to h

Are there any services 2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling does not offer?